Reorganized

Cold Hearted Man

 

Henry has returned to Canada much to my relief but not without giving me reminders about my relationship with Heechul. He also has asked me to come to Canada but I politely declined as I am busy with Super Junior comeback.

Super Junior comeback was nearer and my life have been too busy, that I can’t visit my sister and so stressful. Each day, I sketched for at least three designs for 4 members and 2/3 always had been rejected. I am to handle Leeteuk, Sungmin and Eunhyuk at first, but it was unfixed until yesterday.

 

“Teuk oppa, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun,” I called them once I walked in their practice room. “Come here, for a while.” I said.

“What did I do wrong?” Kyuhyun asked or more like whining as I said in a stern voice. I stopped at my tracks and gave him a look.

“The three of you are under my care,” I said. “Hye Li will be taking Yesung and Sungmin while the others are handled by your previous stylist, Chohee. Now, speaking of them, haven’t they reached yet?” I asked.

“Noona, I want to be with you~” Donghae whined doing his aegyo. I was about to open my mouth when Seunghwan oppa walked in.

“Hyung! I want to be under Violet noona’s care!!” Donghae whined and jumped around his manager, tucking his sleeve childishly. Seunghwan oppa looked at me clueless.

“He wants me to makeup him.” I explained.

“Okay.” He said.

“Kamsahamnida hyung!” Donghae said and hugged him. I massaged my temples when the members started to protest.

“I think let’s rearrange this first. Where’s Hye Li and Chohee?” he asked.

“Sorry we’re late~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~” Chohee said as they walked in.

“Okay, it’s alright. We’re going to decide who’s under whom.” Seunghwan said and sat on the chair.

“Okay, aside from Donghae, is there anything else that you want to change?” he asked them. Sungmin wanted to put up his hand but he didn’t want to hurt Hye Li’s feeling so he just sat there uncomfortably.

“So, it’s settled then. Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Kyuhyun-”

“Hyung, I want to be under Violet’s.” the member said.

“Yah, Choi Siwon! Noona’s hurt.” Chohee said.

“Mianhae noona,” Siwon said with a gentle smile making Chohee slightly blushed.

“Someone needs to be removed from Violet team.” Seunghwan said.

“Maknae.” Eunhyuk said.

“Ah, wae?!” Kyuhyun protested.

“Annyeong Kyuhyun-ah!” Chohee waved at him.

“SHIROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” The maknae said. “I prefer to be in Hye Li team.” He said sticking his tongue out at Chohee. Chohee last project with Super Junior was their SS2 tour and Kyuhyun disliked her style to his hyung and he didn’t want to be under her touch. (A/N: her touch means to be styled by her.)

“Chohee team is Heechul-”

“I don’t want Heechul-ssi to be in my team,” Chohee said. “He and his tantrums…” she muttered.

“YAH!” Heechul glared at her.

“Heechul-ah, you’re in Hye Li team.” Hye Li gulped nervously, she has always been nervous and scared toward Heechul and he is well known for throwing tempers and tantrums. Donghae looked at Hye Li with pity but he was glad that Heechul hyung wasn’t in Violet noona’s team. He was totally aware by his hyung affection toward Violet noona. Heechul wanted o protest but he didn’t want to make it too obvious that he likes Violet.

“So, Chohee team is Ryeowook and Shindong. Violet team is Leeteuk, Siwon, Eunhyuk and Donghae. Hye Li team is Heechul, Yesung, Sungmin and Kyuhyun. Okay?” Seunghwan oppa asked as he wrote it on the paper and they all nodded. “Chohee-ssi, give this to your…whoever above you.”

“Why do I need to do that?” Chohee questioned with a frown.

“You only need to handle two members,” He said nonchalantly. “Okay, practice now.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, I’m drinking my coffee at my usual seat at the café sketching for Leeteuk’s outfit. I had my laptop opened and for the past two hours I’ve been watching Super Junior past videos, to see Leeteuk’s past outfits. They wanted Leeteuk to go shirtless and I have opposed it, saying it’s too much. At least, let him wear a blazer. Someone suddenly pulled a chair in front of me. I jumped and was startled by Leeteuk smiling face.

“Did I scare you? Mianhae.” He said even though I can’t feel his sorry.

“Gwenchana. What’re you doing here oppa?” I asked.

“We just finished our schedule…” he answered stretching his arms and leaned back.

“We?” I asked. Was he with Heechul?

“Ne, me, Yesung and Shindong.” He said. As if on cue, the two of them walked in wearing cap and sunglasses.

“Annyeong haseyo,” I said slightly bowed my head.

“Annyeong, Violet-ah.” Both of them said and took a sit each at Leeteuk’s side.

“Have you had lunch?” Leeteuk asked.

“I had coffee and cakes.” I smiled.

“You’re going to be like Shindongie if you eat like that,” Yesung said and I laughed. I’m not close with Shindong and Yesung, but we just need times to bond.

“Shall we take you to lunch?” Shindong asked ignoring his hyung’s insult.

“I thought we just had lunch?” Yesung asked confused.

“You guys go, I need to finish this.” I said as I held up the sketchbook. Shindong noticed the sketchbooks and took one of them.

“Eh? Isn’t this Hyukkie?” Shindong asked picking up the sketchbook that contains Eunhyuk’s sketches.

“Ne,” I answered and glanced at him worriedly, wondering what will he says.

“Its looked just like him!” Shindong said as he burst out laughing. I didn’t know whether to take that as a compliment or an insult.

“Anyway oppa,” I said letting it slide, “Aside from Bonamana, you’re promoting Bad Girl (Boom Boom) too right?” I asked.

“Yeah, we’ve learned the choreography…” Shindong said.

“Hmmm,” I thought of the clothes that will suit Leeteuk for the song. I’ve heard the song but haven’t seen the dance.

“When are you practicing?” I asked.

“In another hour,” Shindong said.

“Shouldn’t we go to SM now?” Yesung asked.

“But manager hyung already left to pick up…” Shindong said.

“…Kyuhyun.” Leeteuk finished his sentence. Then, three pairs of eyes looked at me fixedly, “Violet-ah, you have a car right?”Leeteuk asked.

“It looks like you guys need a ride.” I chuckled finishing my coffee.

“Kaja,” I said tidying the sketchbook and slung my handbag onto my shoulder and led them to my car.

“Oh my God! I want to drive this car!” Leeteuk said excitedly as he saw my pink Ferrari.

“Teukie hyung, do you want us to get into accident?” Shindong asked.

“Yah!”

“Is he that terrible?” I wondered out loud and chuckled when I saw him pouting next to me. Unknown to all of us, someone snapped pictures of us and we had no idea what's going to happen next.