Hurting

Himchan's Confession

Himchan woke up the next morning with his face pressed against Yongguk's back. His warmth had become familiar, Himchan knew he would no longer enjoy the feeling of sleeping alone. With his hands wrapped around Yongguk's waist, Himchan didn't feel him move. He must still be sleeping Himchan thought as there was a sudden violent vibration on his desk. Himchan quickly grabbed the phone in order to not disturb Yongguk from his sleep. Looking at the screen of the phone, he noticed it wasn't his but the sender of the text was named Honey? Who could it be?. Although he knew he should respect people's privacy, he couldn't help himself. But as he was about to swipe his thumb across the screen, he felt Yongguk move.

"Yongguk... are you awake?" Yongguk ran his hand through his hair, showing off his defined arms. Himchan sat up. 

"Here... You got a text" Yongguk groaned and to his side. Half of his face still pressed against the pillow, eyes half open, in a black tank top, with bed hair. Himchan thought he had died and gone to heaven. Never had he seen a more perfect sight, waking up next to the person you love is most rewarding. Yongguk took the the phone which Himchan held out. 

"It's from Zelo, it's the details for today" Yongguk answered in a deep and slow voice. He squinted his eyes as he looked at the screen to text Zelo back. 

"Where's your bathroom?" Yongguk sat up, Himchan watched as he pushed his phone underneath the pillow. 

"Mmm it's at the end of the hall... Here?" Himchan pulled open the drawer on his desk as pulled out a toothbrush, still in it packaging. Yongguk looked at him confused. Himchan pushed his hand into the draw and pulled out other packets of toothbrushes. "It's said that you're supposed to change your toothbrush every couple of months, right?" Himchan thought he caught a small smile from Yongguk before he took the toothbrush and then stepped over Himchan.

"Come on then. You have to wash up too" Yongguk said as he walked out of the room. Himchan quickly followed after him. 

Upon reaching the bathroom, Himchan closed the door behind him. 

"Which one is yours" Yongguk gestured his head towards the cup of toothbrushes that sat on the sink. Himchan picked his up and smiled. "Pass me the toothpaste then" 

Yongguk and Himchan began brushing their teeth together. Wow, it's like we really are actually a couple. Himchan looked at Yongguk in the mirror. He was looking down at the sink. His posture was elegant despite his messy appearance. He could be mistaken for a model. 

"Yongguk... why is Zelo called 'honey' on your phone" Himchan spoke after spitting into the sink. Yongguk removed his toothbrush from his mouth.

"Lend me a shirt before we meet the others. I had mine on all day yesterday before taking it off" Yongguk continued brushing his teeth. Himchan only nodded.

(It's obvious he doesn't like you. STOP PRYING) No, no. You're wrong. He likes me! He wouldn't be here if he didn't.

(He's only here because he feels sorry for you) That's no true he really likes me!! 

Himchan stared at his reflection in the mirror as he slowly moved his hand back and forth. Himchan suddenly jumped as he heard a loud clap echo behind him. He looked up and saw Yongguk.

"I'm going downstairs. Come down when you're finished and after we'll get ready" Yongguk left the bathroom. 

Himchan soon followed Yongguk downstairs. He saw him sitting in the kitchen, at the table with his toned legs on show. Himchan walked into the kitchen.

"I can't cook and I don't know where anything is..." Yongguk pushed his hair back. Himchan noticed that since Yongguk hadn't really brought anything with him, he was unable to brush his morning hair. The long strands kept falling onto Yongguk's face that must be irritating Himchan thought as he took a frying pan out of the cupboard.

"Well you're only getting eggs and toast" Himchan lit the stove underneath the frying pan and added oil.

"I like mine fried..." Yongguk traced a pattern against the table with his finger.

"I'm learning new things about you" Himchan smiled as he cracked eggs into the hot oil.

"Really? Like what?"

"A lot of things... like foods you like and so on" Himchan put bread into the toaster. I feel like a wife! 

"Zelo said that everyone is meeting at 1 in the town centre" Himchan froze, slamming his fist into the boiling oil. He kept his lips together and squeezed his eyes shut why? Every time I have a moment with Yongguk, he brings up Zelo! Why? I hate him! Himchan moved his fist from the oil. It was an angry red. It seeped down his arm. 

He moved slowly towards the sink and put his hand underneath some cold water. He flinched. 

"Are you okay?" Yongguk stood up and walked over to the pan "The eggs will burn" He took them out of the pan and placed them onto a plate which had been layered with paper towels.

"I'm fine" Himchan turned to Yongguk and smiled bastard.

Yongguk took the toast out of the toaster and placed them on seperate plates before placing the eggs on top.

"I'll carry yours over" 

"Thanks" Himchan smiled again before removing his hand from underneath the cold water and turning off the tap. He walked over the the table and sat beside Yongguk. Himchan didn't have much to say to Yongguk, so he only asked about where they were meeting the others. When he was finished, Himchan got up and went to put his plate in the sink.

"You can use the shower before me" Himchan felt the side of his hand stinging. The pain was unbearable but he didn't complain or flinch. Yongguk got up and walked over to the sink as well. 

"Okay. Put a shirt out for me. I need a towel too"

"Towels are in the closet in the bathroom. I'll put a shirt out" Yongguk walked out of the kitchen. Himchan waited until he herad the bathroom door close before going upstairs. Himchan slowly walked up the stairs and went into his room. He got a loose fitting shirt out of his wardrobe and placed it on his desk chair. Then he remembered Yongguk's phone is in here Himchan jumped onto his bed and pulled Yongguk's phone out from under the pillow.

I want to know what he talks about with Zelo. Himchan swiped his thumb against the phone. It opened up with a background of Yongguk, Daehyun, Jongup, Youngjae and Zelo. Yongguk's arms was around Zelo's shoulder. Everyone was smiling except for him, but his expression was soft. 

Himchan clicked onto his photos. Most of them were of Yongguk and his friends. Some were of Yongguk with girls, some were intimate. There were photos of Zelo, looking at the camera, smiling. But what caught Himchan's eyes was Zelo's shoulders. They were bare, just underneath his collarbone also seemed to be bare. Have they been together?? Have they had ?? Himchan heard footsteps approaching his room. He quickly closed Yongguks photos and locked his phone, pushing it back under his pillow. Hepicked the shirt up and turned his back towards the door.

"I'm finished" 

"Oh, I just found you a shirt. I hope it fits." Himchan turned around to look at Yongguk who only had a towel wrapped around his waist. "Why aren't you dressed?" 

"You expect me to put on clothes without pants?" Himchan quickly went over to his drawer and pulled out a pair of white pants. Himchan walked back over to Yongguk and pushed them against his chest "Why are you acting so shy?"

"I'm going to shower. I'll get changed in the bathroom" Himchan picked some clothes out of his wardrobe and walked quickly to the bathroom. Behind him, he locked the door and turned the shower on as he stripped quickly. The hot water made Himchan's burn sting. He kept his mouth closed, he didn't want to scream.

Present 

"You burnt yourself? So you should still have the scars to show" the man sat forward looking at Himchan's hand.

Himchan laughed as he placed his elbows on the table, showing the side of his hand. It was a calm pink. The man touched his hand.

"The skin is hard, he's not lying. But why go through that? Why not just tell him you didn't like talking about Zelo?" 

"You tell me... Why is it that Yongguk talks about Zelo? Why won't Zelo just die? If I could get away with it, I would kill him!" Himchan sat back in his chair, placing his hands onto his lap.

"Things would have been easier if you had just accepted his answer. If you didn't follow him"

"He wanted me to follow him!" Himchan threw his head back and kept laughing "you ers don't know anything!" Himchan slammed his foot into the table, kicking it over. The man quickly sat back to avoid being hurt. The men inside the room went to pick the small table up. "Keeping me here... will not benefit you"