2

all about you

Now~

 

"Victoriaaa wake up honeyyy. you will be late for your first day of school" Mrs Song pulled her blanket and opened the curtain.

"OMOOOO what time is it?" Victoria jumped from her bed and searched her phone to look at the clook. "relax honey, you still have time to prepare yourself. go take a bath. dont make you daddy wait too long. He is waiting for you guys to have breakfast together."

victoria quickly enter the bathroom and after 30 minutes she was done. she looks perfect with her new uniform plus her loosen hair. she then go to the diningroom and take a sit beside her sister who is eating a bread.

"morning dad,mom, sis, sorry im late" she took a slice of bread and put her favorite strawberri jam on it.

"Morning honey, how you feel? today is your first day right?" "Im so excited dad. cant wait to see some of new friends and old friends.. and those noisy boys of course. hahah hope that i can be at the same class with them." she really cant wait to go to school. her holiday was kinda boring. she just go to Japan with the boys for 2 weeks. and the rest of her holiday she spent with the boys agan and her mother. she had bought manymanymany things during holiday. she cant go holiday with her family since Mr Song still busy with the company. yeah their company work nonstop. that's why they were really saldom to take a family vacation.

"hahahha Wish you luck baby. and Yuri, take care of your sister okay. and also do your best. this is your last year in school."

"yes daddy, i will." Yuri just smile bitterly. why she must be in the same school with her sister. arghhh really annoying.

"Yuri, have you search for university that you want to enter after you finish you school? what major would you take?" Mrs Song's question made Yuri kept silent for a while. 'ehmmm..... honestly, i really want to enter La Bell fashion and design university mom. i want to be a designer. But i think i will enter Korea university and take business. since i think you guys wont allow me and i must continue our company."

heard his daughter words made Mr Song smile. "Listen Yuri. of course i will ask both of you to continue our company, sonce i dont have any son to be firced to take the company. but for now, i dont need your help and i want you guys to take what you want. but you guys must promise me that whenever i call you to take the company, you will go back and help me. okay?"

"Jinjaaa? Oh My Lordd. dadyy thankyouuu. i promise you i will help you whenever you need me. i love you i love you."

"okayyokayy quickly eat your breakfast, or you guys will be late." Mrs Song comment.

 

 

Victoria and Yuri arrived at school. as she expected, 6 boys had waiting for her at the gate. they made all people come to the gate and it become crowded. many girls shout those boys's name. even they are new students, but everybody have known them. they are 6 rich and handsome boys called 2pm

Yuri just go inside the school. she feel a little bit irirtated with those girls. and this because of her sister that made 2pm wait for her. she left Victoria without any words. Victoria doesnt mind with her sister cold treatment towards her. she already used to it. afirst shr try to get closer with her sister. but Yuri just push her away and continue to treat her coldly.

"Victoriaaaaa bebehhh i miss you' said Jun.k who hug her. "Yah you just met her yesterday! dont hug her!" taecyeon pull Jun.k away from victoria. "yahh i miss her every single minute you know." the rest member just ignor him. "i think we should go now, let's search for victoria's class" Junho said. "yeah before all those girls become crazier and eat me" Victoria look around and she those girls who give her a sharp gaze. "hahhaha they wont do anything. if they dare to touch you , i'm sure we will make them die." nichkhun said playfully and put his hand around her shoulders.

they walk from class to class to search for victoria class. why? because they all want to know where victoria's class and hope they will be the same class with her. but one by one get their class as they search for her class. they just like a celebrity. all eyes looking at them 6 handsome boys and 1 pretty girl.

all people at the school know them

1.Jun.K, his father os the president of Korea airland and some resort all over the world

2. Junho, his father is the president of BMW company.

3. Chansung, dont ever dare with him. he is son of the most powerfulgangster in the world. "klan Hwang"  and MBC and SBS Compsny

4.Wooyoung, his father is the president of Samsung company and another electronic company.

5. Taecyeon, his father is the president of Ok company who build biggest home shopppings all over the worlds.

6. Nichkhun, they said that he is the richier of all. he have Horvejkul company. they have 5 starts hotel all over the worlds and their hotel is the biggest and number 1 in the world.

7. Victoria, the only girl. she is an adopted daughter of Mr Song. who is the president of Song company .

they so damn rich . that's why all girls want to be with them. and 2pm boys is is the only child, they dont have siblings. so thats why they so love and become over protective towards victoria. she is so precious to them. they willing to do anything just for her and to fulfill her wish. they are close friends since child. they are Victoria's first friends. if someone dare to touch her, they swear they will make him or her feel sorry about that.

 

now, they were in their class. they all lost their mood cause no one in the same class with victoriaa. Junho with Jun.k , Nichkhun with Changsung and Taecyeon with Wooyoung.

luckly Victoria is a friendly girl. she get 2 female friends , Suzy and IU. Suzy sat behind her and IU in front of her.

 

on the other hand, on taecyeon and wooyoung class, their teacher havent arrived yet. and taecyeon cant stop thinking what happen to victoria. will she feel lonly? dose anybody hurt her? aigoo he really over protective.

"wooyoung-a, would you acompany me to go to Victoria class? im worry with her" "yah! nobody will hurt her. they want to die if they do so." wooyoung said while he is trying to sleep on his desk.

"i know but i still want to check if everything is alright. want to join or not?" Taecyeon stand up from his sit and about to leave. Wooyoung sigh and walk behind him. honestly, he want to see Victoria too.

"Victoria someone is looking at you at the out side" said suzy. "mwo? nugu?" victoria turn around and see Taecyeon and Wooyoung.

"i'll be back girls" Suzy and IU just node. their eyes still lock at 2 guys outside, so does 2 mens outside the class room.

" he is worry with you' wooyoung pointed at Taecyeon but his eyes still look at IU and their eyes met. he just smile and she smiles too.

"yah! doesnt you same with me?" Taecyeon protest.

victoria who already know why she get visit from her friends. "yah! i'm alright. you dont have to worry. no one will dare to touch me. and look at 2 girls who sit behind and in front of me. they are Suzy and IU. they my friends. now back too your class before your teacher come! look my teacher is comming. go go go"

"alright but join us at cafeteria on lunch time and bring your friends too" wooyoung said.

"ara...araaa gogogo!' victoria then go back to her sit. from wooyoung expresion she know he must be interested with one of IU or Suzy.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 hiiii new chapter for you guys >< hope you like it :) please subcrise and leave comments :) is okay if you crackling me. im happy to know what is the lack of my story

hope my story doesnt make you feel boring.