3

all about you

Rest Time~

 

"Tifannyyyyyyyyyy. So sad we dont in the same class" yoona pout . she had wondered last night that they would be in the same class.

"hahahaha Why? you m iss me so much?" Tiffany teasing Yoona who start to eat her lunch.  This girl, she eats more than a king kong but she still skiny. what inside her stomach? a worm or a dragon? Now they are sitting at the cafeteria eating their lunch and chitchating.

" MWOO? aniii. It just feel boring i dont have a friend to gossip and teasing the teacher with me during the class. Goshh I'm so boried today." Tiffany can predict that Yoona must be sleeping during the class.

"Hei Yoongg. Do you know that there are two 2pm boys in the same class with me?" tiffany smile. she wants to make her best friend jealous" Yoona suddenly stop eating and look at Tiffany who smile like an idiot.

"WHAT?! who???? whooo???" yoona excited to know who is 2pm boys that in the same class with Tiffany. hope they aren't Taecyeon. since if he, she will be damn jealous.

"wahhhh cool down girl. It's not Taecyeon-shiii. hahahha. they are Nichkhun and Changsung." Tiffany giggling

"Aigooooo. jjinja? Lucky you Tif. you must be excited to come to school every day and meet 2 hot guys. tsktsktsk. why Victoria in my class. can she switch with Taecyeonnn?" Tiffany directly look at Yoona when she heard 'Victoria"

"what did you say? Victoria? that lucky who always with them? is she interesting girl?" Tiffany ask curiously

"yahhh! why you say like that. what happen if someone heard especially 2pm? they will kick you out from school if they know you call her " Yonna look around to make sure no one heard their conversation. and luckily, 2pm seat far from them

"Arassoo, mianee. so is she interesting girl?" she repeat her question.

"hmmmm. not really. she isn't that pretty. You much prettier than her. she isnt that smart. I'm smarter than her. but she is kind and easygoing. she already got 2 girls. they soon will be her best friend i think. but she just like an ordinary girl and more over, she just and adopted child. many girls dislike her because she always take 2pm boys attention." Yoona wishper. ofcourse she could die if they hear what she have said.

"Aigoo, if like that, why they love her so much and protect her like that?? just because she is their childhood friend? tsktsk But Yoonggg...."

"whsudhauhdaat?" yoona speak while chewing.

"do you belive love at the first sight?" she say, more like mumbling and wishper but Yoona know what she said.. Seems like her best friend is falling in love.

"hmmmm Maybe. I never experience that. Who is that man?" She knows that Tifany really rarely like someone, but she sure onece Tiffany like someone, she will try her best to get him. maybe she will use all ways to get him.

"............. Ni...chkhun-ssi. I feel with his charm Yoongg. During the class i kept pay attention to him. i loves how he is joking with his friend, how he disturb changsung because he is boring,his smile, his laughter, maybe you see he is cold with girls. But actually he is really kind and polite man. he respect girls and help anyone who need help. i ever seen he cover Victoria many times. Maybe he act cold because he get annoy with girls who try to get closer with him. and hear his voice make me jakdjhaiudhuahdiaushdahdjahd him" Tiffany talk as fast as a train. Call her crazy but she do like him because of that.

"MWO? NICHHHHPHHHH" Tiffany shut . Yoona really shock, her eyes become bigger. She never expect Tiffany like Nichkhun

"YAH! do you want to embarrassed me by shouting his name?? do you want everybody knows i like nichkhunnn?" of course she doesnt want anybody knows it. or her self-esteem will down.

she always known as perfect girl. She is pretty, smart, kind, polite, respect the others.All positive commentsabout her. she never gets the negative one. even girls around her like her and want to be her friend.

But the truth, she sint like that. she just pretend to get a good reputation. so everybody will like her and willing to do everything for her, especially man who chasing after her. she really has a lot of fanboy/ She is ambitious.

"Tiff this is going to be hard for you. he really cold with girls who he doesnt interested with. a lot of girls try to get his heart too although you are more than them. But you know, he always with Victoria. she will make everything become harder. Many people thinj 2pm boys fell in love with her. especially Nichkhun. since he is reallly close wth her." Yoona try to explain and try to change Tiffany mind

"I knowww i knoww. like what i have told you, he isnt like that. 2pm boys act cold to make girls away from them. and about victoria, I will try to make her far from him. i will make her busy and make him busy with me. just see yoong, i will get nichkhun heart, i will kick her out form 2pm attention. i will make them accept me . she is nothing than dirty orphan girl." Tiffany smile.

Yoona just keep silent. See Tiffany said that with full confident, she knows she cant stop her. she just hope Tiffany can success and nobody notice what she will do. maybe she can success but it's 50 and 50

 

 

In the other hand, 2pm are waiting for Victoria

Nichkhun, Wooyoung and Taec still not eat their lunch and wait for her while Jun.k, Junho, and CHANGSUNG cant wait anymore

 

"Sorry im late guys" Victoria who is holding her lunch apologize and take a seat beside Nichkhun.

"Yah why both of you still standing there? do you want to stand during rest timr? hahahah take a seat girls" Wooyoung said when he saw Suzy adn Iu still standing.

"Deee" IU ansewr and they take a seat beside Victoria

"Who are they?" Jun.K see 2 pretty girl who seat beside Victoria

"Oh they are my friends Oppa. This is IU and this is Suzy. girls i dont have to introduce this boys right? you must be know them already." Victoria said

"Annyong" they greet the boys and so do them

"ahh of course we do. you guys so famouse heheh" said Suzy cutely

"hahahah Kamshamida" they said

"You guys seem so kind, not like what i saw before and not what they talk." IU said

"Yeah, first i was doubt to eat lunch with you all when Victoria ask us to. but all  of you really funny" Suzy said happily. se really afraid with 2pm before. she is lucky can be their friends. thanks a lot to victoria

"dont worry, we wont act cold with you since now you guys is Victoria's friends, thats mean our friends too." Junho smile.

*OMOOO his smile is really damn cuteee* IU and Suzy said in their heart. who on earth doesnt say his smile isnt cute or hot. just see his smile can make girls hearts melt.

During lunch, they chat happily. they get closer with each other especially Wooyoung with IU and Taec with Suzy. they keep talking with each other

Victoria just smile looking at her friends. Glaadly they can accept IU and SUzy. she is a little exited to see two boys has fallen with her girl friends.

Sometimes they may be a playboy when they are bored. but she thinks this time they really fallen in love with them

 

-==School end==

 

it's so crowded in front of Victoria's class. You can predict why right? heheheh

six hot guys are waiting for her outside her class. you can imagine that? SIX! not one or two but six.

 

"aiggoooo they are so annoying, why they must wait me there? tsktsk IU-shii Suzy-shii do you want to go home with us?" she ask them before she leave

"i think no, i have a course after school" Iu said. honestly she wanted to spend more time with them.

"Me too." Suzy sigh.

"Arasso, maybe next time. i leave first. Good bye see tomorrow." Victoria bit goodbye and leave. she nust quickly or this place will be more crowded.

"let's go guy" all the boys follow her from behind

"woww she really amazing." said a girl

"she soo lucky" said the other one. they all see them leaving. while some boys get annoy cause they cant walk

 

 

"Vicccc just go home with me, i will take you home. our home just several blocks away. It's really late already . I'M tired and HUNGRY" Changsung yawning and caress his stomacth

they have been waiting about 30 minutes for Victoria driver

"aniii we cant. Yuri will get mad if i leave her. and You always hungry everytime every minutes. You guys can go home first. i can wait alone."

"Yah Vic, your unnie will get mad but where is she now? she is no where to be seen. don't you think she already go home without you?" Said Nichkhun wo is tired too.

she blink her eyes few times. "ehhh? why i dont think that before. But how could she left me? Momm will mad if she knows."

"yah why you so stupid vic. Of coyrse seh can. she hate you. super duper hate you, remember?" Junho roll his eyes. why this gilr really stupid. not stupid but she sometimes blank and like her brain really slow. But sometimes she really smart.

"Palli call ajushiii." Taecyeon hand her his phone

 

on the phone~

"Hallo, ajushiii, where are you?"

"I'm at supermarket waiting for yourunni.  she said you will go home with the boys. waeyo?

"aniiii. yes i will go home with them. see you later ajushiii. byee" she sigh

 

"why? already go home right?" Nichkhun already know from her conversation.

"deeee. aigoo she is so mean to me. what i have done to her." Victoria pouting . she suddenly remember what her sister have done to her so far and she become bad mood

even though Yuri always mean to her, she never repay to be mean with Yuri too. maybe sometimes she does but it is really rarely and it because Yuri is too much.

2pm boys realise her bad mood.

"aigoo dont be bad mood Vicc" Jun.k caress her back.

"Let's go to the mall first before go home. we will acompany you shopping and this Kingkong beside me seems will die because hungry" Wooyoung said while seeing changsung.

"Yah jang woo young!" Changsung shout.

"let's go guys. i cant wait shopping. grrrgrrrrr Yuriiii i hate you" Victoria about to explode again

" aigooagiooo come one vic kaja." Taecyeon pull Vic to the parking where they park their car. they all know what to do whenever Victoria has a bad mood. she really like shopping, it become their routines for them to accompany her shopping. they will end up with a loth of shopping back on their hands. they understand her so well. maybe more than her parents.

as usual, victoria in the sam car with nichkhun. they dont realise that someone have pay attention to them since the begining.

"Just wait for me Victoria Song. i will take hime from you. i will take them away from you. HAAHAHAHAHAHA."

 

 

========================================================================================================================

 

here is new chapter for you guys ;D Sorry make you waiting so long 

i think it's a little bit boring but just wait. i will make something good heheheheh

enjoyyy! dont forget to leave comments and subcrise :D