4

all about you

Victoria has buy many pairs of shoes and clothes. all 2pm boys just accompany her and holding the shopping bag for her. all people were looking at them since she looks like a princess with 6 hot bodyguards.

 

Now the turn back to their home. as usuall, Nichkhun take Victoria back to her house.his car is full of shopping bag.

as they arrive at her home, saveral maids wlcome them at the door, they then take all victoria's shopping bag and go indside to put them on her room.

"i will pick you tomorrow okay. see you, good night sleep well." nichkhun caress Victoria head.

"mwo? i can go with Yuri unnie" Victoria replied.

"aahh i forget about that. okay than see you at school." he smile but he feel disappointed

"good night. drive safely okay. say hi to you mom if you meet her." Victoria smile sweetly to him

"ahhh. my mom is gone to Jerman with my father. there are some works at there." Victoria knows how busy his parents. unlike her mom who always at home, those boy's mom often go for bussiness trip thats why they free and sometimes feel alone but they never miss when they have a chance to gathering with their mom and dad.

"ohh i see. palli go home. it's getting night. dont be late tomorrow okayy! byeee." Nichkhun see her go inside house. after the door close, he enter his car and leave.

 

 

*tokk tokk tokkk*

"come in" Victoria said

"ahh omma. havent sleep yet?" she ask when he see Mrs Song enter her room

"Im waiting for you Vic. why you come home late and why you tell your sister to go home without you?" Victoria get a lot of questions from her mom. should she tell her the truth? she doesnt think so.

"ahh i tell unnie to go home without me cause i still had something to do. and the other boys said they will waiting for me and take me home. but changsung say he is hungry so we go to mall for eat. and when i pass a shop, i saw pretty shoes so i wnt to buy it and when i passed the other shop, it's happen again. heheheh"

"why you dont tell me? you can infrom me by text or  you can phone me."

"mianhae omma. my phone is dead and i forget to borrow their phone to inform you. i promise next time i will tell you first.. and Mom, i think for tomorrow and tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow. ehehehehheeh just let me go home with the boys okayy. i dont want to make unnie wait for me. you know she hates waiting.

"hmm if like that, okayy then but remember inform me if you go home late. okayy go to sleep now. you must be very tired. good night my angel" Mrs Song kiss her and go out

 

At School

As usual, 2pm boys waiting for victoria at the school gate. they will waiting for her every day and walk together to her class before they go to theirs.

and because she is a girl, that's why she is the slowest one who arrive at school.

 

At Nichkhum class

"guys. as you know, in the end of the year, our school always do a party to celebrate. And at there, there will be announce your rank and the best class of the year. 1 until 50 students who get the higher score will be given advanges for the next year. so my hope 1-50 students are in my class and our class can get "the best class" so for that i will make a study group. each group is 2 person. so there will 20 groups. you must help your friend , study together and teach each other." Mr Jung explain.

After he announce the group, Nichkhun is with Tiffany as ther result. and more, they are chosen to be the class management who collect students book and bring them to the teacher room and so on. they do what teacher told them

"wahh tiffany you are so lucky in the same group as nichkhun. you two will be best couple" Soohyun who sit behind her said.

"Yahhh ani. i dont like him so he does. we wont be the best couple and we arent couple you know. Gain unnie and Jo kwon oppa is the best couple at this school." Tiffany said shyly. how she wish it's true that she and nichkhun become a couple

"hehhehe if you and him become a couple it will be great. one is handsome one is pretty and both of you is smart. i'm sure he will like you Tiff. you know many boys fallen in love with you. you are so kind and pretty." Listening to that, Tiffany just smile.

honestly she already know that she will be in the same group with nichkhun. she already pay the teacher so the result will be like this. now she has a chance to be with him.

the truth, there are never a study group but she had arrange it and told the teacher to do so. it's not really weird cause her class is 1-1 which means the smartest class. so the other students will think teacher made it for keep their class reputation

 

Lunch time

 

"mwo ?? study group? there arent study group at my class. i think the other class doesnt have too. just your class you know." Junho said

now 2pm, Victoria and her friends are having lunch together. Nichkhun told them about the study group and he has been choosen as the class management with Tiffany

"yeahh i think soo. ,maybe because your teacher wants his students become a genius like albert einstein so he told you to study together." Wooyoung said jookingly

"we all know that at your class, all the sudents already smart without anybody help. study group just make you guys become smarter." said Jun.k wondering if all of students at 1-1 class become super smart.

"yah you boys are smart too. junk junho are in 1-2. taec and wooyounag are in1-3. and more, you guys are excelent at all subject. envy you know." Victoria and the rest who is at 1-5. the last class of one grade. she only expert at art. just art. while IU is really good at singing and Suzy at dancing.

"yes im envy you guys too. why im like thiss hikss hikss." Suzy make a fake cry and make all of them laugh

"yah Suzy your acting is really bad!" Taec teasing her and he gets hit from Suzy

"YAHH appa! you so stronggg. what do you eat? i think you are stronger than Godzila" Tacyeon get off from his sit and run away.

"OK TAECYEONN! DONT RUN! COME BACKKK!" Suzy then run after taecyeon.

"omoo they so lovelydovy" changsung just watch them while eating his favorite fruit. banana

"YAH monkey i can hear you, you know" taecyeon shout and run because suzy still run after him. changsung doesnt realize that taecyeon is at his back when he said that. all of them just laughing hard. people around them laugh too went they hear their conversation.

 

"IU-shii why you keep silent?" IU stop laughing and look at wooyoung.

"Anii. hehehe. i'm not talking much" OMOOO her smile is so cute wooyoung's cheek become red .

"uhmmm IU-shii after school, are you free?" he wants to ask her out. maybe just two of them

"yess. why?" Wooyoung smile and wishper to her "lets go have fun after school. maybe go to karoke? i heard that you have a beautiful voice." IU blush when wooyoung said it

"hmmm okayy. i will tell Suzy and Victoria."

"Noooonoonoo. just two of us. hehehhe. you know if all of them join us, they will sing until the time is out."

"ahhh. ok than. just us hehehe." IU really happy. honestly she is interested with wooyoung. he seems kind and really cute. it's time to know him better she think.

 

"heyy you see, IU and Woo." Nichkhun wishper to Vic

"ahh yes i know what you mean. hahahah. we should see the relust of two of them. Suzy and Taec also."  Victoria smile. fromm all if them, Nichkhun and Victoria is the one who realize that IU Wooyoung and Suzy Taec have interested with eachother.

 

At school's park when the school end

"Sorry guys i cant go home with you, me and...........IU want to go to  eeeeeee book store" wooyoung try to get an excuse.

"is it true??" Suzy ask. she can smell something fishy.

"uhmmmm yes." IU said not wanting if they now she will go to karaoke.

"IU-shiii kajaa. byeeee see you tomorrow guys" wooyoung and IU leave. the rest just smile  . the realize somethiing. yeah something

"ehh where is nichkhun and victoria?" Jun.K asked.

"ahh Khun is doing something with Tiffany. i forget what teacher order them." Changsung replied

"Victoria havent done with her exercise. and she cant answer teacher question so she and some students get extra explanation" Suzy answer since Victoria ask her to tell the boys

"aishhh that's bad. she should study for sure. first i think we could go hang out after school but now it seems impossible. ahh Suzy-shii are you free ?"

"hmmm no. i should go home. i have a piano course." taecyeon look at her. he wanted to say something but shy.

"aishhhh  kaja. lets go home if like that. i will text nichkhun and victoria so they could go home together. byeeee guys." Junho leave with jun.k

"you not leave yet? where's your driver?" changsung ask Suzy

"oh yes i will leave. heheh i will just take taxi for today. my driver is sick."  Taec otomatic smile.

"go home with me? i will ride you home" taec offer her a ride

"is it okay? but how about changsung? your car just for two person." suzy look at pour changsung.

"ahh it's okay. i will go home by myself. byeee." he lalready know what happen. poor him he thinks

"kaja" taec said

 

5 pm~

 

Omo. it's really tired. how come i can get 2 hours extra lesson. where is my phonee. ottokee they must be leave me.

1 massage

from: Junho

           Vic, i and the rest already go home. but you can wait for Nichkhun. he stay at school because teacher order him something.. i already text him so he must be waiting for you. just check him at his class. fightinggg for your lesson HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

 

"Goshh he laugh at my misery." Victoria thengo to Nichkhun class. in the way to his class, she see Nichkhun and Tiffany go out from their classs. they seems happy  since they laughing so hard. Victoria suddenky feel weird. jealous? ahh nonono it's impossible!

"VIC!" nichkhun come over her. " i just about to your class. How is your extra lesson? you must be sleep right! HAHAHA"

"NOO! of course i pay attention to the teacher. hahah" victoria stop and see Tiffany

Nichkhun who realize then introduce Tiffany "she is Tiffany my classmate and the one who in the same group with me. Tiffany this is Victoria, my close friend"

"HIIII nice to meet you" Victoria smile

" Nice to meet you too." urghh this girl. why she must have extra lesson? how fool she is? how about my plan yo go home with Khun?

"oh Tiffany, you said no one can pick you right? i will take you home. is it okay Vic?"  Uhh why he ask her? okay or not okay he still must take me home.

"of course is okayy. should i go home by myself?" *YES PLEASE!* Tiffany said in her heart.

"NO! you come with us. kaja" Nichkhun said.

 

when they get Nichkhun car, Tiffany quickly take the front seat. iiiiiiiand make victoria seat at the back.

During the way to Tiffany home, Victoria just keep silent. Nichkhun and Tiffany keep talking with each other. maybe nichkhun have forget about her exist.

 

"thankyou for take me home. see you khun" Tiffany said and enter her house. seems like her plan goes smoothly

 

"Vic can you move to the front seat?" nichkhun ask her. since he doesnt want look like her driver.

'oh yes" Victoria is mad and jealous and cause she feel dont want to talk. but she try to hide it

"is everything alright Vic? why you seems not in your modd?" Nichkhun worry about her cause she doesnt speak as much as she always does

"nothing. im fine" she looks at him and give big smile and quickly turn to the window

"come on. you dont look like you are okay" Nichkhun took glance at her

"really im okay. just tired you know and hungry." Victoria answer but still look out of the window

"hmmmm. are you mad because i ignore you when i'm with Tiffany? come on. she is nice person." Nichkhun said

'Aniiiii. i said just tired. and when you are talking with her i was sleeping you know. why should i angry if you keep talking with her? listen khun if she is a kind girl not the maniac like the other and you want to talk to her is fine. since you really have a few friends with girl." Victoria lied and try to hide her jealous. she wanted to say yes but it will make her pride down.

"okayyokayy arasso. maybe im over thinking. maybe you just tired. just sleep, i will wake you up when we arrive."

victoria then do fake sleep. she doesnt want to get another question.

when she arrive at her home, she just say good bye and quickly enter her house left nichkhun confused.

"why she like that? she doesnt say good night like usuall. arghh maybe she just tired and want to feel her bed." nichkhun think.

 

 

======================================================================================================================

hiii new chapter for you guyys! hope you like it

sorry make you wait so long.

thankyou for you support.

please comments and subcrise! love you all xoxo monnkv

sorry for my grammer and spelling! maybe there some wrong words