5

all about you

it had been 1 weeks since that day. Victoria tried to avoid Nichkhun . she didnt know why, but she want to avoid him. something inside her heart told her that Tiffany is perfect for Nichkhun. but something inside her heart feel like it had been stab by a knife.

Honestly, she realize that she have a feeling towards Nichkhun. since they were kid, nichkhun and victoria always together. Nichkhun is the closest to her than another 2pm member. she really wanted to talk to nichkhun, but she just not ready yet. and more, Nichkhun became busier because he got a lot of homework and exam, school project. and because of that, he always be with Tiffany. eventhough Changsung became busier too, but Nichkhun is more than him cause Nichkhun will do another project that teacher gave him with Tiffany for their class.

Sometimes they will stay late at school for finishing their group project or they will go to each other house to do it there.

Sure this makes Nichkhun had less time with his friend and her. If he used to be take her everywhere and accompany her, now another 2pm member will do that

Victoria that avoid Nichkhun made 2pm member confuse. they never can be like this more than 2 days. but they just though that nichkhun and victoria just fighting.

Nichkhun had tried to text her or phone her but she always reject and didnt replied his text. he couldnt ask her at school because he didint want anybody knew and more he is busy.

SCHOOOL

"Yahh Vicc, why you really often to talk with Nichhun recently? you even didint sit beside him during lunch. were you fight with him?" IU had been pay much attention to her friend. something wrong. she knew that

"A...AANIII he just become busy because you know 1-1 class always study really hard. luckily we werent at 1-1 right?" victoria tried to get an excuse. how come she told her friend that she become jealous ? nobody knew she had a feeling towards nichkhun.

"Really like that??but yes, changsung and nichkhun had a lot of homework and exam, it was looked like 3 times more than us." Suzy said

"Didnt you feel strange that you had been far from nichkhun ? you guys always together but now he always be with Tiffany. just one week and there were a lot of gossip that said he and Tiffany were dating." IU spoke carefully. she feel like victoria like nichkhun, but she always say no and they just clost friend. maybe 2pm boys didnt realize cause they seems stupid in this matter.

"noo, why would i? he seems happy with her even he is busy. and as a friend im happy too. you know i wanted them to have a girlfriend. they should have a girlfriend so i can a little bit free. hahahah" victoria wanted to say she isnt okay about that, but what she said just now, she really mean it. as long as they are happy, she is happy even the truth she isnt.

 

"Khunn. please helpp me in math test today okkk. i didnt study last night." Changsung beg him. he fell asleep when he reached home and just wake up for dinner and continue his sleep.

"okayy okayyy, but treat me for luch!" Nichkhun laugh. this wasnt the first time. it already happen many times

"arasoooo arasoooo but i though you havent finish your things with Tiffany?" changsung ask him

"ahhhh i forget. GEZZZZ i lost a lot of my time to spend with you guys. but if i finish it quikly then i will having lunch with you" Nichkhun though how often he didnt be there when his friends were gathering. he also didnt had a chance to speak with Victoria.

"Dont lie brooo. i know you were happy spending you time with her." changsung teasing him

"yah monkey! it's not like that. i dont have feeling. we just getting closer because we do everything together. and she isnt crazy like another girl." that is the truth, even many said they liked each other, they were dating , blablabla. but until now, nichkhun just see her as friend. but he didnt know if it could change or not.

"aegyoooo, dont be shyyy.you can have lunch with her just said you like her. palli said to her or any hot guy will take her"

what changsung said is right, but he didnt like her yet. but she find Tiffany is interesting and kind person. but for now, he must do something betwwen him and Victoria. during 1 week he feel something lost inside him. he miss talking to her. he even get mad when he cant accompany her.

does it called love? does his feeling that want always be with her, want to protect her, want to be the one who do everything for her? or this feeling just because she was his close friend since child? he still doesnt find the answer.

 

Tiffany can hear their conversation since she seats 2 row in front of them.

*owhh, yes! dont be shy khun. just say you like me. hmmm lunch? HAHAHA i have an idea. Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul. you will be mine. just mine* Tiffany said in her heart

 

Lunch time

 

"Nichkhun didnt join us again today?" Junho ask changsung who eat like he never eat 100000 years

"molla. he said if he finish what teacher ask him, he will joind us"

"yahh that boy so often have time with us" taecyeon said

"yahhh. I'M HEREEEE." Nichkhun tap Taecyeon back

"i finish my work. hehehe guys say hello to Tiffany, i bet you already know her. today she wanted to have luch with us." nichkhun take a seat and Tiffany took a seat beside him.

"annyong haseo, hope you guys didnt mine if i join you today." Tifany said

"suree, of course not, you are changsung and Nichkhun friends, so you are our friends too." wooyoung smile

"yahhh. you really pretty Tiffany-shii. no wonder many guys like you. hi im IU" IU really want to have face like tiffany. especially her eyes.

"Hi IU. hehehe, noo you more beautiful than me." oh my god. of course im beautifull.

"yahh, really you guys were datingg?" ask Jun.K but a little bit cold. he doesnt know why, but he not really like her

"ANIIIII. we are just friends guyss. come on, dont believe that stupid rumor" Nichkhun speak for tiffany and look at his friend and end up he is looking at Victoria who just stay quiet and eat her lunch

"really? but you guy looks good together, and spent time more together. how come you guys always pairing with each other? or is it Fate?" it is really funny nichkhun and her always together junho thinks

"yeah i think it's fate. just wait you guys will end up together." changsung said. he is busy with his girlfriend. banana.

"YAHHH STOPP ITT" Nichkhun take changsung banana and eat it

"yahhh thats my bananaa! give me back!" changsung try to get his banana back.

they laugh and keep teasing khun and tiffany. except jun.k and IU.

*why i feel something wrong? why i not really like tiffany? why Victoria just kept silent? because of nichkhun? aishhh, what happen between them?* jun.k see Victoria and move his glance at Tiffany. *This girl. i dont think  she is as good as people said.*

*urghhh i really want to go, but what they would say if i go? why they must talking about Nichkhun and Tiffany? is they really fate to be together? HAHAHA look at yourself Vic, Nichkhun looks like happy with her. they really pretty and handsome. just be happy for them Vic* she looks at nichkhun who were looking at Tiffany while smiling. that smile. she really miss it so much.

* HAHAHAHH what do you feel my poor Victoria Song. everybody talk about me. and i took you closest bestfriend. i know you must be like nichkhun too since you dont talk anything. POOR YOU!*

 

 

After school

"Vic let me drive you home" Nichkhun aproach her. wanted her to say yes so they have a time in his car

"sorryy khun, but i think i will go home with jun.k and junho. we want to go somewhere first. just drive tiffany to her home. look there is she. she must be looking at you. Oppa kajaaaa' Victoria then go to junho and jun.k and pull them

"we go first, see you guys." then the rest say goodbye to him, changsung, taecyeon and suzy, wooyoung and iu.

"khunnn. can you take me homee?" said Tiffany cutelyy

'ahh okk. let's go" Khun then walk in front of her.  * I must talk to her. must and as soon as possible*

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

new chapter. sorry cant update much. i dont know how to continue it.

i think this chapter isnt good. hope i can get idea for the next chapter

thanks for you support guys, thanks for subcrising and comment heheheh <3

ps: this is khuntoria fanfic and it will be happy ending so dont worry.

 

dont forget to subcrise,comment, and vote

love you guysss xoxo