1

all about you

FLASHBACK~

 

"Yuriii....Yuriii where are you?" Mrs Song seacrhed for her daughter while she is hold a little girl.

"Maaaa, where were you going? Why you dont take me with you? I miss you." a 6 years old girl named Yuri run and hug Mrs Song.

"I miss you too my angel.Yuri, from now, she is your sister. Her name is Victoria. She is 2 years younger than you." Mrs Song show Victoria to Yuri. Yuri looked at the girl who standing in front of her and she was holding her mom's hand

"what? My sister? How come she become my sister? " Yuri who disbelieve with her mother words try to protest. She didnt know why but shehate this gilr. Something told her that she would took her happiness, she would took her mom's attention.

'Honey, mommy adopted her from orphan so from now she will stay with us and she is your sister. please take care of her okay? " Mrs Song smile and  caress Yuri's face. "Victoria, from now, i'm your mother, and she is your sister. daddy will get home maybe at night. please be good to your sister and listen to her" Victoria node. Now she had a family. she had mother,sister,and father. something that she alwyas wanted.

 

 

Mr Song surprised when he saw a stranger little girl in his house "Where this little girl come from!" he shouted. Mes Song who heard her husband shouted quickly run to him and take victoria's hand.

"Honey, from now she will be our daughter. i adopt her this morning. her name is Victoria" Mr Song disbelieve with his wife's words.

"WHAT HAVE YOU SAID? MY DAUGHTER IS YURI. YURI SONG AND NOBODY ELSE" knowing that her Mr Song become angry, she quickly pulled her husband to his work room, leaving Victoria alone.

Without they knew, Yuri watched everything from the second floor.  then she run to Mr Song work room and overhear her parents conversation.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHY YOU ADOPT HER WITHOUT DISCUSS WITH ME FIRST!" Mr Song really angry until he shout to her. he never shout like that to Mrs Song before.

"listen to me first, will you?  You know that im really depressed when i miscariage and doctor said i cant have baby anymore? Honey, this morning i went to orphan just to share with children, and i find her sitting alone hug her doll. suddenly i felt something, i felt like i want her. They said that someone left her in front of orphan door and there just a letter  which said her name, and how old she is. i pity her, something inside my soul tell me that i want her." Mrs Song cried because she remember the moment she miscariage.

Mrs Song turn around, he didnt know what to say. he know how sad she was when she miscariage, and she her sad is the most painfull thing he ever see.

"dosent Yuri is enough? she is our daughter." now Mr Song is clam, he cant shout anymore to his wife who cried in front if him.

'I know, she is enough, i love her, i really do, she is my everything. But you know i want to have a baby again. i want her to have sibling so that she can share her problems with her. i know i'm wrong, but i want adopt her before someone else did."

"okay, i understand. i will try to accept her. but how with mom? i cant imagine if she discover about this." Mr Song hug his wife.

" She will know it soon. and she must accept her no matter what."

after overhear her parents conversation, Yuri went to her room. she really didint know what to do.

 

2 months later

 

Victoria and Mrs Song played happily in the living rooom. Yuri just watch her mom and Victoria. She really hate her more then before. during 2 months Victoria took all her parents attention especially her mom. she felt like she is number 2 in her mom heart. her mom would said to her that Victoria never recieve love from her parents and blablabla. and now her father like Victoria too. He said that she is a nice and cute girl. and to not expected, Victoria become a close friend with 6 boys. They are their neighbor. Victoriaalways go out to play with them in the afternoon. why she can be friend with them?? she always wanted to be friend with them too, but she never can.

Yuri really cant wait for her grany. she would come on weekend. she had known that story.

 

"mom nice to see you again" Mr Song hug his mom.

"where is Yuri? i have a lot of toys and cloths for her" Mrs lee cant wait too meet her beloved granddaughter.

"Granyyyyy!" Mrs Lee hug Yuri and kiss her. "hi my little princess. here grany bring you a lot of things. you will like them!" "thankyou grannyyy! i love youu so muchhhh' Yuri then ask a servant to take them all to her room.

"where is she?" suddenly Mrs Lee become serious. "you mean Victoria? she is in the living room mom" said Mrs Song. she knew something big might happen.

Mrs Lee walked to the living room and she saw a little girl. yheir eyes met.

"disgusting girl!" Victoria was shocked when she heard her words. she already knew that her granny would come today, but she never imagine her granny would dislike her.

"hi Granny" she was shaking. " Granny? never said that! i dont accept you to be Song family. and Yuri is my only Grandchildren" Victoria cry when she heard that, she really afraid with her.

"Ma stop it, she is our daughter. and she is your grandchild" Mrs Song said to her Mom. "thats true mom, she is nice girl. stop act like that to her." Mr Song get piss of with his mom. why she treat Victoria like that.

"she will never ever be a part of Song, until i die, i will never accept her to be Song and my only grandchildren is Yuri! Just her. Both of you are blind to accept this girl. you dont know her background. dirty girl. i lost my mood. i will go back to China tomorrow morning"

"Ma, you have just arrived today" Mrs Song try to clam down her mom. "yes i know but i cant leave with this dirty girl" she look at Victoria who hug Mrs Song while she is criying.

Yuri jsut felt so happy to see it. she love her grany . she saw everything from the begining. but she hate that her parents still fight fot that girl. "i just have to wait until the day i will make her feel sorry because she took all my happiness, just wait me Victoria."

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

first chapter guyss. hope you like it. i know it"s kinda boring >< i will do my best in the next chapter.

please leave commnets :) tell me which part or what is the lack from this story, thanyouu :)