Dream

The Snow's Gift

For your Information:

*= Taemin's inner thought


chapter 3: 

*i should sleep*  i thought while looking around the room, my eyes look like a panda's from afar that is what happens when you stay up late and do projects. I took a last sip from my starbuck coffee and stood up ot walk up the stairs to my room that i share with Minho, yes i share the bed with him, I don't know..i can not have any feelings for him, right? *he is just a doll, Taemin*

Before I hop onto the bed, i bring my teddy bear which Minho bought for me using his chances to fulfill my wishes when i was 7 years old, it is very precious. I ruffled it, "goodnight Minho" I face towards Minho's back, he was asleep by the obvious snoring habit of him, i could only chuckle because which doll snores when they are asleep?

"How can somebody gave me such a precious doll, who is that couple?" i whisper, trying to touch Minho's hair, i squeaked when Minho sudden movement shook me, he grab my hand, "Minho-ah aissh! are you asleep..or are you having nightmares?" i said, quietly into his ear checking whether his sleeping.

"Yes i'm sleeping" he replied in a husky low voice, "how can somebody who sleeps answer a question?" i replied with a confusing tone, i know it is stupid but sometimes i need attention from him, that is just me!

"That's called sleeping, YAH-TAE!" within seconds he brought me up infront of him, laying at his chest. I did not know that i was strangling him until he shouts, "AH stop! stop! i-i c-can't b-reathe" he was inhaling like a mad dog.

We are just desperate little adults.

I got back onto my original position i was before.

Dream:

The second day with Minho in my house was terrifying and almost shocked, i did not even know that he was a doll who fulfill people's wishes. Before I found out that i knew he was the limited edition people who were talking about, the doll who is Minho now, the doll were made by a couple, this couple had regretted of giving away their child, their first child. To overcome the sadness of his 'feminine' husband, they both created a doll to   satisfied each other's heart that both of them still have a child with them, the child is the doll 'Minho' to substitute the given child, who now still finding for, that is how i know this mysterious rumours from the roads and streets.

I was wondering whether the Why I was given the doll by a couple? who is the couple now? there is alot of childrens roaming around the place but why must I be the one getting the doll?

That day, Minho and I searched through the packages, it was a random thing to do at first because both of us have nothing to do and I did not know him well so we use the time to search for instructions or any kind of paper , all toys should have them right?

Since I live around the streets or rooftops, like some shows security will have their night or morning checks around old buildings like this, i have gotten caught before, but I learned from my mistakes, I knew when and where they will usually come and check. They will arrest those poor or tugs people who live around here without license to be sentenced.

Before we can rummaged the box, I stood outside the door-step to see theres any sign of other tugs running away or securities coming. *No signs, okay let's go..*

"Yah-Snowy! let's take the box, okay?" 

"mmmm" the doll carried the box to me, he placed it infront of me. "Aren't you c-cold? do you have any f-food?" he asked, I shook my head, "I don-n't have anythin-g"

He nods then he smile, *I don't understand him* "let's do it!"

First we take the bow and shook it upside down, all the insides flew out, "wow" both of us said in the same time. "yah! there's the paper!"

 


To any child who get this,

This is a doll for you, you can keep it safely with you. It's not any doll, it's a specialize doll made by us, the Kim Family. It's for our child who we give it to the orphanages, but we couldn't find him anywhere, I hope any one who receives this will have the most opportunity time of their life of getting your wishes fulfilled.

Yes there's positive and negative sides, the positive sides, which you can have unlimited number of wishes each day! and stuff like that.

Negative sides as always, do not make the doll Fall in love with you if you're a girl or a boy. He'll vanish forever and be in our hands again to pay the consequences. I hope this will guide you to wish a proper wish.

Take care,

Mr Jonghyun Kim & Mdm (Key) Kibum Kim


"Not falling in love? what's love?" I asked aloud, "I don't know.. ohh you're blushing!" "How could you see, yah Minho it's dark!" Minho chuckled.

Reality:

I woke up hesistantly, "what's that?" I look at Minho who is now has his chest laying down on the bed snoring .

"Why did i fall in love with you? a doll?"

 

 

 

 


 

A/n: Annyeong! How are you guys? This is kind of flashback+dream :) I hope you guys got the idea :D anyways subscribe to those who haven't yet and comment! I like how you guys think! ^^