How I know you

The Snow's Gift

Chapter 2: How I know you


This is crazy! am I dreaming? "Can you slap me?" i asked the doll who is sitting infront of me looking blindly, he was cute when I thought it was cute, "why should I? you're nice" I couldn't listen to him, I just slap myself, "I'm not dreaming! ahhh! o-okay, h-hello doll, Ni-nice to meet you.. my n-name i-is.. i don't know my name.." I start to think of a name but instead i sob. The doll infront of me just giggled, "don't cry, you want to know my name? my name is Minho!" he came near me,  he widens his arms at me, "come..come!" I nod.

I crawled onto him, it was very nice. "w-warm" I never been in this state before. "Don't cry, okay? i name you .. Yaemin?" "No I KNOW! Taemin!" I smiled, going further into his arms, smell like woods. That's how I got my name.

"Let's be friends, I'll be your brother" 'Minho' whispered, i could only nod.

Now (2013):

"Minho! hyung! Oi!" I called out for him, yes I grown up already. Now I have a proper job, a house, I'm also an ex-student and a scholar at Sungkyunkwan University, all with the help of my Christmas gift, Minho. Yes He's a doll plus a human's body.

"Wae?" there he is, standing upright looking at me. I motioned him to come, then he sigh "I'm not your dog, do you know that?" I laughed while i type onto my keyboard for the project I've been working on now. "Do you need Anything?" He asked. "It's been awhile since you asked for a wish.." he choked when he try to say 'wish'.

"You know that..right? when the unknown couple you said who hands me to you? I was send to you to fulfill your wishes! ya, Taemin!" I gripped onto the mouse, hard, holding back my tears.

"I won't live with you forever, right? anytime the owner could take me back, an-" Minho said that with no expressions at all! staring at the cold night outside the window, hugging his knees. "And what? hyung, you want me to be alone? you want me to lose you? I would never use you just for wishes and ! I treat you like a human, hyung. I treat you like my own brother..not only just any dumb doll who come and go" I only had to do this, i can't keep the ugly secrets with me anymore.

Minho is the doll who can fulfill wishes for you, he's the one limited edition doll who you can't find anywhere,  is there any reason for his appearence?

I ing wanna know who the hell is my parents, "I'm sorry.." Minho muttered with angry written all over his voice. "I'm just a doll, I don't have any life, I was made by a man, I'll break anytime..i'm not like you Taemin, I'm not any human, I wish too so that I could Hold you there, keep you, safe you..but I'm neither that, I'm just wreck doll"

"You're not" I whispered while standing up, walking to him. I kneeled quickly grab him for a hug, a tight one. I can't lose him anymore, who knows that was the only last words he will say before he vanish, again?

"YAH..TAEMIN! YOU'RE NOT 3 YEARS OLD ANYMORE! HAHA I FEEL TINGLY!" he smile in a mixture of angry and confuse. "I just miss th-this.. can we just stay like this..hyung? we won't know when you'll vanish, right?" 

"Just stay like this" he wshispered, embracing me yet in a warm hug. I hug him tightly, scared that he will dissapeared like when i was 9 years old.

Flashback:

"Okay Minnie! wish another one, maybe ask your parents back with you again?" Minho told me to wish again despite the wishes I make alot in a day. We were sitting at the corner of the rooftop.

"Arraseo" I put my palm onto Minho's chest, just like what the book stated to do, closing my eyes, another palm onto my chest. Chanting the magical words and key for the wishes.

*To you the fulfiller, and the only one. I, Taemin wishes again, Hope you'll listen and fulfill this, I wish for my parents to be back with me, now, in this rooftop. I beg you, oh Holy fulfiller.*

I waited for a minute then to open my eyes. Like the usual I hope to see something pop up,  to my horror, Minho wasn't there! infront of me! I turned around in a circle, no Minho.

"Minho?! Minho! Hyung! Hyung!" I can't loose him, I need to take care of him!

Is this just another game he plays? while he hides and i seek?

"Don't play! haha this is funny! no pizza for you, neh?"

Still no response, "It can't be," I went out of the rooftop with all my might. I searched up and down, for him. It's snowing, very heavily. I'm in my t-shirt, a trousers and a pair of sandals, I could only bumped onto ugly etic man, single tear running down my cheeks as I climbed the little hill that I always play with Minho everytime we're bored, probably his there, with my parents right?

It's very cold, I can't take it.. "Minho! you wicked thing!" I could see that my little feet is turning to blue from the extreme coldness, my nose turning red as hell and my hand is trembling from the friection of the wind and my skin. In a second, I could feel the hot air coming out from my mouth, i can't stop from tearing. "Minho..I hope you're safe.. please anyone h-help m-me"

I drop hard on the snow, eyes half lidded, "Minho-yah you-you'll g-get it s-s-soon"

"TAEMIN-AHH!" I felt a pair of warm arms covering me, carying me up. "Minho..is that you, hyung?"  I could only see a white figure, "why did you run? you scared me..i was lonely at the rooftop, I'm cold.." it was a long journey back to our rooftop, I could feel that I'm flying, but I know that I'm safe in my Hyung's arm.


A/n: Annyeong ! Thanks for the subscribers who subscribe to me! I love you guys! (: I hope this explains the whole chap? ^^; I can't wait to write more :P Keep supporting, neh? 

Daebok1Oh my god! gamsahabnida! :) Thank you alot! I hope you enjoy this too! sorry for the english or verb cos' I'll improve in it soooooon :D