Normal days

The Snow's Gift

Chapter 4:

Minho's pov:

 

The sun's rays shine through the room. I turn around, facing him. My owner, Taemin. Don't look at him, I can't look at him. That angelic face of his, facing at me sleeping. My heart racing so fast, wait i don't have one. I didn't feel like this before. I took a deep breath, his whimpering and stirring really is something cute that I like since i stayed with him. I need to wake him up, he got work today. The clock strikes 8.30 a.m, just do it already Minho, you can do it.

 

Before I could Wake him, he pushed softly the big blanket that covers his tiny body, sitted on his knees, looking at me. "I should make the breakfast than, you're late for work" I stuttered. "Neh" he grunted, nose puffy and red. So urging.

 

I walk through the aisle. Closing the door behind me. "my chest, it hurts" clenching my chest, looking at it. walking down the stairs step by step, Taemin is showering, since the house only have Taemin and me so we can hear what each one of us is doing. I turn on the gas, placing the pan on top of it. "Bacon and cheese, give me some bacon and cheese!" I sang, it is our daily routine. So it is quite normal for me to do like this. Placing the plates for both of us on the table for two. Beside Taemin's plate, there's his work tie and essentials for later.

 

"Taemin ah?" I call for him, yet no response. "Hyung! I'm ready!" i could hear his footsteps, so clumsy. He come in to the dining room with his black pants, white v-neck shirt and a coat in his arms. So handsome. I pull out the chair for him, "goodmorning hyung! bacon and cheese, hmm yummeh" he sings. "haha fast, you're late"


 

"wae? you're not working! i'm the one!" "but who grants your wishes? think of it Minnie" i replied with a smirk. "whatevs'" he stuck his tounge out. We ate the breakfast together, just like the normal days. I hand him his wallet, his laptop bag and his ID pass. "When you're getting your paycheck?" I ask, calculating the paper that we placed on the refrigerator. "End of this month, hyung" he replied.

 

"I'm going" still sitting on the floor, legs out while wearing his socks on. "aish you're so cute.." i suddenly burp out. "Aww thats so sweet~ omo hyung!" he suddenly change his expressions, "wae?" i look up my body, "what are you looking at?" i ask. "N-nothing" he shook his head, grab me unexpectantly hugging me. I rubbed his back, "have fun, neh?" I say, he nods. "Bye bro!" he waves. Walking down the path.

 

closing the frontdoor. "what is he thinking?" I look at the mirror.

 

A/n: Hello! update for tonight, sorry if its late :) Comments? subscribe? gomapta! :D anyone watch EXO at Afterschool just now? OMGEEEEEEEEEEE KAI IS WAY TO CUTE >,< I CAN'T KEEP THIS FEELING ANYMORE HEHEHEHEEE.