You're not around

The Snow's Gift

Chapter 6:

 

Taemin's pov

"it's already ending.." i look up at my wristwatch. I can't wait to be at home, drinking some hot chocolate. Wonder what Minho is doing right now? I just smile away. Riding the bus back home. It was long than what i expected probably because of the traffic jam and some accidents along the way. I took out my phone, typing Minho's phone number. I dial, again with no response, i just pout all the way. Usually Minho always have his phone with him everywhere he goes, by means EVERYWHERE, when he is in the toilet, just practically everywhere. I sat back at my seat. Just starring at the window, worried. I saw his body disappearing..does that means he's gone already?!

***

"Who are you? what are you doing at the b-backyard?" I stumbled while forcing my eyes to zoom in at the couple. "You don't remember? we're your parents!" the guy who is sitting with a a big box with him replied. "Parents? what..i don't have one!" I said with a rude tone. I'm a freaking doll, who will give birth to me?

"You have one..dummy. We ARE you're parents." The other guy replied, biting the red apple he has been holding. "Ouh.. you're the wicked couple who leave their child at the or-"

"Blahblahblah..now stop..you're very rebelling..son" the short men stands walking at me..step by step. Ruining the seeds that i planted them.

I gritted my teeth, "you're taking me back home..huh?! what have i done.."

Suddenly my mind went black, only a piece of instructional paper placed infront of me and a little voice reading aloud some rules. "And there's always a negative sides, that is do not make the doll fall in love with you or he will be back in our hands."

***

The bus stop infront of our house. I look around the gates, "icecream..icecream!" ohh ice cream! i look at where the noise came from. I'm craving for an ice cream in this cold weather? what.. i can buy one for Minho later. I walked towards the men with the motorbike and a small van behind him. Standing infront of the queue children make.

"I want choco mint flavoured please!" the little guy infront of me ordered.

"Yes young men, what do you want?" the guy with the shirt written, >ice-cream< asked me.

"One Choco-mint and Vanilla-tiramisu dip flavour please," I replied, getting ready with the money.

"RELEASE ME YOU ASSSSSSSHOLEEEEEEEEEEEE!" the whole crowd gathered around the van turn their heads, i also followed them. Some guys carrying a men who is struggling for help into a black car. Kidnapping in this time? bleh so stupid.

"30 won" I handed the guy the coins. 

Walking back to our home, i need to my ice-cream since it's going to melt by the time i reached since mine is not the packaging type of ice cream.

"Why is the gate open..?" I look around, "Minho is very careless at times.." i shook.

"MINHOOOOOOOOOO AHH I'M HOMEE!" I shouted, probably scaring the out of him right now. He is light-hearted at times.

"Welcome home.." okay what just happen? I heard ruffling noises from the bushes. "Minho stop playing," I joke around, walking down the path towards the front door.

House look untouched, but why is the gate open? Maybe Minho ran back home and ? maybe..

Then the dining room has two people sitting on the chair. One of them turn back, "well hello.." wait are they Minho's friends?

"HAI! are you Minho's friends? where is he?" i asked, waving.

"or perhaps..we are his parents.." what just flying happen? what in the world?!

"HAHAHAH o . m . g you guys are funneh!" i pretend to laugh, or is it a bad time to laugh? the couple only stared at me, with a death glare a death one.