It's christmas!

The Snow's Gift

It's christmas eve! I'm not any ordinary 3 year old kid, who spends delicate time in this joyous month with their parents and mostly the gifts! I know i may sound clever for a toddler but I learn this languages from strangers who brought me home, who well find sympathy for me. I live at rooftops, I crawl around the roads, sometimes I learnt how to walk with my feets, but usually i always fall down after that. It was so cold, I can't bear the wind and the snowy feeling, it gives me chills.

"ACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I sneezed.

All the people who is busy buying gifts for the big day, turned their head onto me, weird stares and questions being asked. "where's your mom" "That kid is dirty!" "aww, is he lost?" I crept behind the big tree, I don't understand what they are talking, are talking in alien languages? I don't know. I don't know where is my parents, or even my name!

It's freezing, cold and slippery roads, i couldn't crawl properly without slipping and sliding through the cold floors. I only have a torn jacket that I randomly take from the rubbish bins, to cover my another wound feet, I wore one sneaker which is very big for my little feet.

"Merry Christmas! hohohoh!" That big red man with really thick beared looking at me, throwing small paper at me, I giggled, picking it up throwing at the weird looking man. I watched him, I crawled out of the area.

"Aigoo..dear, look at him, so small and such a cutiepie, isn't he?" I turned to be greeted by a couple, both men. One of them look much feminine, how do I know whether his a man? look at his crotch, something pokes out, yes his a man, I chuckled. "oh my gosh, he's laughing!" one of them smile.

"Where's your parent?" the feminine one asked me, I only could look at them, I can't answer! I don't know how. "How stupid I am? He can't talk!" the other said, laughing.

"Merry christmas little one!" The feminine one hold me up, "look at that precious eyes, he reminds me of our child, who we left him at the orphanage house, right..Jjong?" That feminine one nuzzle my nose with his, "w-warm" I choked up.

"Here you go little one..." the short man said, handing me a doll in a box. "It's a male, you can name him anything, just take of him, nae?" I nod, holding the box tight to my chest, they look at me again, sympathy written all over their faces, "Maybe his parents are around, his not ours right?" the feminine one said, the other one shook his head, "probably not"

I don't know how I'm back at the rooftop, but I surely feel that somebody bring me back home, I rushed to the empty area which then laid the doll, it's pretty.

I only could look at it, the eyes of the doll really look like a frog.."hahaha fro-g-gy eye-s" 

I put him aside, only to crawl to the empty floor, let me sleep, tomorrow is very exciting day! it's christmas. "goodnight doll~" i sang.

The next morning:

The lullaby of people singing can be heard from the rooftop, something glittering from the corner, hey the doll!I crawl at the corner, "doll..is that you?" 

"Doll? whose doll?" 

"AHH" I shrieked, "who are you?"

"Me? I don't know i am, you look cute" the 'doll' said, pinching my cheeks.

"You're once a doll and a h-h-human being?"

"uh-huh I am"

"What a christmas!" 


a/n: Hello readers, annyeong, thanks for the few subscribers who subscibe to this story! I'll do well, I promise you that. this is just the first chap so it won't sound that convincing yet so just buckle up your seat and ride this story with me! :)


Daebok1Thanks for the sub! :) yes I'll do my best and thanks for the comments!