Our Ship is Sinking

(i) Memories of Our Babyhood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear subscribers,

I am so sorry for not having updated in a while. I had exams - in fact, i'm still studying for one now. my book is opened right next to me. but i don't know what happened, i just felt like writing this. it's short so, i apologise for that too. i just thought of it and wrote it down in 5 minutes. hope it's not that bad.

and for those who commented... I LOVE YOU. it's a great support and encouragement.

 

---------------------------------------

The lighting struck as the sound of the thunder roared through the silence of the night. The pirate ship that was built to be sturdy was rocking from side to side. The waves were uncontrollable as it violently crashes with the ship. The people on board were shouting at the top of their lungs – relaying instructions to each other.

 

“get the children inside. And close all doors. All men, outside”

 

“Yes sir!”

 

“now pull on that rope. Pull harder.”

 

“what else?”

 

“Now bring that rope to the other side. You, in the corner! Make yourself useful and get a bucket. Throw the water back into the ocean!”

 

The waves were getting wilder. The wind was too strong. People’s voices were getting louder and the thunder, too, deafens their ears.

 

“Get the bucket now!”

 

the person in the corner continued to look to his right and left – clearly lost.

 

“ummm…. Hyukkie, we don’t have a bucket.”

---

 

Suddenly, their surrounding brightened up. There was no pirate ship. There was no t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter