Hunger and Betrayal (Final Part)

(i) Memories of Our Babyhood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another hour has passed and it was, now, 8 PM.

The grumbling sound became louder and Donghae no longer tried to tell Hyukjae to keep his sound to a minimum level.

 

The boys didn’t allow Sungmin to come into the TV room – ignoring protests from the latter that this was his house. They continued to watch Finding Nemo, memorising the lines though not necessarily understanding it.

 

“Hae, I’m going to be back”

 

“Ok.”

 

Donghae’e eyes were still glued to the TV.

 

Hyukjae, once received a green light, ran towards the kitchen and shook Sungmin with much force.

 

“Min!! YOU’VE GOT TO GIVE ME FOOD! I’M DYING!”

 

Sungmin smiled and immediately asked his nanny to prepare the food for his friend. Sungmin had asked Hyukjae if Donghae wanted some too. But the younger boy only shook his head, placing his index finger on his lips.

 

“you can’t tell him. Or else I’m dead.”

 

Sungmin was going to ask for a reason but seeing his starved friend dig into his plate of pasta, he decided that the questions can come later.

 

Meanwhile, in the TV room, having sat alone for a little over 10 minutes, Little Donghae was beginning to feel empty.

 

He was always known to feel lonely quite easily.

 

Donghae walked every where, carefully, giving it his best effort to avoid the be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter