Our Pwomise

(i) Memories of Our Babyhood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“swith, swith, swith”

 

“Sthop it Hae. I lont wanna pway…” Hyuk turned to give a stern look to his best friend.

 

“come on. You newer wanna pway wif me.”

 

“I will. But mommy said I haf to eat fiwst”

 

“But you awways eat.”

 

“if I wanna gwow up. Mommy said, I haf to eat.”

 

“Is that why you’re alweady 2 yeaws old?”

 

“What do you think?”

 

“Then can I eat wif you?” Donghae put down the sword he was using to poke Hyukjae just a moment ago.

 

“Uhh…” Hyuk hesitated. He doesn’t really like sharing.

 

“Pwease Hyuk. I wanna be 2 yeaws old too.”

 

“Fwine.” He moved over a little on his chair so that Donghae would be able to fit. Despite the many other chairs available on the dining table, Donghae still chose to sit on the exact spot Hyuk is sitting on.

After what seems like a little struggle to get on the slightly high chair, Hae positioned himself, ready to eat whatever it was that stole Hyuk’s attention.

 

“Ughh… what is this?”

 

“ceweal.” Hyuk stated as-a-matter-of-factly.

 

“Why is the milk pink?”

 

“It’s stlawbelly.”

 

“You eat ceweal with stlawbelly milk?” Hae asked, surprised at the peculiar taste of the older.

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Ok.” Donghae continued to slurp the remaining cereal.

 

Hyukjae just sat beside Hae, his eyes following every move the younger made. At the back of his mind, Hyuk really wanted more of his strawberry milk, but seeing Hae deliciously eating and slurping albeit messily, Hyuk decided against snatching the bowl back.

 

“Ok. I’m done. Now can we pway?”

 

“What do you wanna pway Hae?”

 

Donghae picked up his sword and poked Hyukjae on his bottom.

 

“Owww…”

 

“Oh sowwy Hyukkie… Did that hurt?”

 

“Yes.”

 

Donghae neared the now sulky Hyukjae and motioned to touch the latter’s bottom. He patted it several times and widened his eyes.

 

“Hyukkie, you fowgot to wear your nappy”

 

“Silly, I don’t wear it anymore”

 

“What?????????” this was beyond belief to Donghae. Who DIDN’T wear a nappy??? That’s like going against the natural rule of life. He was sure everyone wore nappies. How else would they be able to pee and poo?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter