Decision

My Lady~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Show me more of yourself to me (don’t lie)
If you are honest with me (it’s gonna be easy)
There will be a sweet harmony that couldn’t be felt before
Don’t be too late!"

 

"Come a bit closer to me (don’t stop)

When I embrace you (everything’s alright)
The melody flows as if it tickles my ears
Don’t be too late"

 

 

 

 

Seohyun came back to their villa with a troubled expression. The truth is, she really likes Kris. She didn't know if it's love but she's sure that she got jealous when she heard that her Kris oppa got a crush. She thought that maybe she just doesn't like the idea that Kris has a crush because his attention with her will lessen. She maybe selfish but she loves the fact that Kris is paying his attention to her.

 

She thought that maybe it's just because they are good friends, that it is her who became his first friend. Never it entered her mind that Kris loves her more than a friend. She sighed heavily thinking of what happened earlier.

 

"What are you thinking?" Jessica snapped her thoughts.

 

"Unnie!" Seohyun jumped in surprise. "You gave me a shock!" she complained while breathing deeply.

 

"It's not my fault if you're deep in your thoughts." Jessica chirped. "Tell me, what are you thinking! And where did you go? I woke up not seeing you in our bed so I thought of finding you but the moment I went out of the rest room, you are sitting there already." she scrutinize her younger cousin with her brows raised.

 

"I can't sleep so I walked outside." Seohyun reasoned out, not looking at her older cousin's eyes. What she said is true but she's afraid that she will still ask for more.

 

"And?" Jessica said. She knows her cousin is hiding something. 

 

"Nothing. I will sleep now, unnie." Seohyun quickly lay down on the bed and buried her face to the pillow. Jessica on the otherhand knows that there is something wrong so she quickly remove the comforter. 

 

"Tell me or I will wake everyone up to so you will be mobbed with questions." Jessica declared. She knows that Seohyun wouldn't like it. Like what she knew, Seohyun stood up and face her. "Will you talk now?" Jessica asked with a smirk, the younger could only sigh in defeat.

 

"Kris oppa told me he likes me." Seohyun admitted while looking down. She can't look at her unnie's face for she knew that her cheeks were probably red by now.

 

"So?" Jessica asked. 

 

"What?" Seohyun asked in surprise. She was surprised at her cousin's reaction, it is very far from what she imagined. She thought she will let out her famous dolphin shriek but she didn't. Instead, she was so calm and it looks like she knew about it already. "Don't tell me you already knew?" 

 

Jessica just gave her cousin a faint smile. "Yes, I knew about it." she admitted.

 

"Why didn't you tell me?" Seohyun asked almost teary eyed. She feels betrayed and most especially, she didn't know what to feel right now.

 

"Wait.. wait.. what's happening? Why are you like that?" Jessica panicked after seeing her cousin's teary eyes. "What's wrong?" she added with a concern look.

 

"Did the other unnies also know?" Seohyun asked back.

 

"Only me and Tiffany. But we only knew about it yesterday." Jessica honestly answered. "Tell me, what's wrong." she demanded and Seohyun sighed heavily.

 

"I don't know unnie. I'm scared." the younger girl admitted. "I don't know what I feel. I'm scared that I might hurt him, myself and the group." Seohyun said while looking straight to Jessica's eyes. "What should I do?" 

 

"Do you love him?" Jessica boldly ask.

 

"I don't really know." Seohyun said. "I like him, but I don't think we feel the same. I mean in the same level." she added and Jessica nods.

 

"I don't think Kris is in a hurry, right?" the older girl asked and Seohyun nodded. "Then why don't you try it, Hyunnie. You won't know if you wouldn't try." she smiled at her younger cousin.

 

"But..." 

 

"If you're scared, then tell him the truth. Hyunnie, I'm not saying this just because I like Kris for you. The truth is, I really feel his sincerity. He likes you since you two became friends but he only confessed now cause like you, he's scared. Scared of losing your friendship, he likes that you much. And as I can see, you also feel the same. It's worth giving a try." Jessica smiled at her while carressing her hair. "No guy will wait for a freaking three years if what he feel for you is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter