Fallen

My Lady~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She’s my baby
I melt like chocolate at the tip of her white hands
You’re walking into my door, oh yeah

She’s my lady
I’m a slave for your dazzling lips, which I’ve fallen into
I’m running into your heart, oh yeah"

 

 

 

"Dude, seriously when will you confess to her?" Chanyeol asked Kris as he sat next to him. He saw his friend sitting in the sand while looking at their other friends who are enjoying the sea. He offered him a drink which he refuse politely. "You always look pitiful like that!" he commented which make Kris to look at him.

 

"What are you talking about?" he asked, annoyed at his friend's remark. "I just don't want to swim yet but you keep on saying nonsense things." 

 

"Don't fool me, pabo! You may be older than me but I think I'm much much wiser than you." he chided as Kris grunt in frustation. He just looked away and continued to watch their friends happily playing in the water. He's silently sighing in relief that it's only Chanyeol who is there.

 

Suddenly, they saw Luhan and Seohyun playfully splashing water to each other. They look so happy and after that they almost hug as Seohyun almost fall out of balance. Luckily, Luhan was just beside her and he quickly helped her and they both laugh out loud which is to Kris' dismay.

 

"You like my cousin, don't you?" Jessica appeared out of nowhere which startled both Kris and Chanyeol. She smirked as she took a seat next to Kris. "Tell me the truth, hmmmm?" she asked in a teasing manner and Chanyeol couldn't help but to laugh. "I saw the way you crinkle your nose when Luhan touched Seohyun." she teased. "And not just that, I've always been seeing you staring at her." she added with a laugh.

 

Kris couldn't answer as he was caught off guard. He knows that his secret will be revealed sooner or later, especially that Jessica is Seohyun's cousin. The older girl is looking at him expectantly, waiting for his answer but all he could do is to gulp. 

 

"Aisssh! You're frustating me!" Jessica growled. "How can I trust my cousin to you if you are like that?" she asked with anger in her voice. "Be a man, you're a giant but you act like a highschool teenage boy who couldn't express his feelings to his crush!" 

 

Kris just looks at her, he didn't know how to respond to her. "Unbelievable!" she shakes her head in frustation. "Okay, Just answer my question. Just yes or no. Do you like her?" she tried to ask him in the simplest but most straight forward way. She was glaring at him that Kris became scared.

 

"Y-yes!" he stuttered as Chanyeol laughed out loud. He glared at him but he still continues to laugh while Jessica is smirking. "Yes, noona. I like her." he answered again with more confidence. Jessica looks at him happily and he sighed in relief.

 

"They why don't you court her?" she asked and Kris gulped. "You've been friends for three years, right?" Kris nodded. "So what's stopping you? Are you afraid that it will affect your friendship?" 

 

"Neh!" he answered truthfully as Jessica sighed deeply. "Wae noona?" he asked and Chanyeol patted his shoulder. "Is that wrong?" he asked.

 

"Not really!" Chanyeol replied. "I get you man but what will you do? Keep that feelings and bury in your soul?" Kris just look at him and look back to the sea where the girl they've been talking about is. He looks at her and he smiles unknowingly.

 

"Listen!" Jessica suddenly spoke. "Chanyeol is right, but you are also right." Kris nods. "But please do remember that you only have one life to live. If you keep on holding back, you may regret it in the future." she smiled as she stood up. She walks away when Kris thought of something.

 

"Does this mean... you approve me, noona?" he asked shyly and Chanyeol face-palmed himself at his friend's question.

 

"Do you love her?" Jessica asked and he nods vigorously.

 

"I really do!" he honestly replied.

 

"Then that's all I need to know." Jessica said as she smiles at him and walks away leaving Kris dumbfounded.

 

"Is that a yes?" he asked.

 

"I seriously cannot believe how lame you are, Kris Wu!" Chanyeol shakes his head as he also walks away. "She already gave you a green light! Tsk!"

 

 

*****

 

 

 

"Yah so you ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter