Crush

My Lady~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Your eyes are more beautiful and desirable than a diamond
 

In there, I want to only dream of you"

 

 

 

It's four in the afternoon and all the students were ready to go home. Kris is patiently waiting in one room beside the library, he is sure that Seohyun will pass there because she will return the books she borrowed yesterday. After a few minutes of waiting, he saw the girl that he is waiting for. She is walking alone while talking to the phone, she seems happy as she keeps on laughing. 

 

Seohyun entered the library and surrendered the books she borrowed. She is smiling and talking to the librarian happily. As she is about to go out, Kris immediately went out of the room and pretend that he just pass along.

 

"Kris oppa!!!" she yelled and he stopped walking, he's smiling to himself before turning around. "haha I know that it is you" she giggled as she run towards him. "What are you doing here? Isn't your room in 3rd floor?" 

 

Kris gulped and smiles to her. "Am I not allowed to walk here?" he joked and Seohyun slap his arms playfully. "I went to see coach. I just bid goodbye and he told me the practice dates." he lied but Seohyun seems to believe him as he sighed in relief. "Are you going at the hang-out place?" she nodded her head vigorously like a kid. "Kaja!" he chuckled as they walk together.

 

They were talking and laughing like they always do as that they didn't realize that they already reach their destination. When they arrived, Chanyeol and Lay keeps on giving teasing looks at Kris while Jessica were beaming at the two.

 

"Good thing you two are here. Let's go?" Jessica asked. It's her last year in college so they were going to have a little party with her friends. "Wait, Luhan is still not here." Taeyeon informed them. 

 

"Where is he? Kris, you the have same room with him right?" Yoona asked. "We didn't meet after the exams." Kris honestly replied. "He went somewhere and so do I." he added.

 

"Aisssh, where is that guy? I'm hungry already." Sooyoung grumbled and everyone laughed at her. "Yah! don't laugh at me!" she pouted and sulk. "I'm really hungry."

 

"There he is!" Lay suddenly spoke and pointed at the direction where Luhan is. He was running but still smiling as he approach them. "Sorry, I just went to see coach." he panted. "Let's go?" he asked while smiling and everyone just agreed to him. While they are walking to the parking lot, Luhan remembered something. "Eyyy Kris, Coach Lee asked me where are you. He's looking for you." he inquired and Kris looked at him nervously.

 

"I thought you went to him, oppa?" Seohyun asked and Luhan looked at them weirdly. "I bumped to Kris oppa in the 2nd floor  and he said he met Coach Lee." Seohyun tried to explain but Luhan only frowns.

 

 "I did." he defensively answered. "Don't worry Luhan-ah, I talked to him already." he gulped and Lay noticed it. Lay silently laughed  at himself, mentally teasing his tall friend who obviously lied just to meet his crush.

 

 

"Cheers!!!" they cheered loudly. "For Jessi, Tiffany and me!!! Yoohoo!!!" Taeyeon added excitingly. The sounds of clicking glasses were heard after that as they all drink their wine.

 

"Waaaah I can't believe we're going to graduate." Jessica exclaimed as she plopped to the sofa comfortably. Tiffany chuckled and sat beside her best friend. "I've been thinking about that too Jessi, to think that you always sleep in class." she giggled as Jessica punch her arms lightly.

 

"Yah yah you two, stop being too noisy. I'll be singing now." Taeyeon announced and she started singing her heart out. Taeyeon has the most beautiful voice among them so they didn't care if she sings all night.

 

"I'm tired. I've been singing 5 songs straight. Tiffany, it's your turn." Taeyeon passed the microphone to Tiffany who accepts it happily and started to sing english songs. Everyone had their time to sing as Taeyeon suggested on doing duets. 

 

They all sang by two's except for Kris who didn't want to sing. "Yah Kris, go and sing." Taeyeon commanded but the tall boy only shook his head. "I'm not good in singing." he chided.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter