Beautiful Start

My Lady~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Starting from the first moment that I saw you

I’m not just saying this

Lady! I only have you"

 

 

 

 

It's another stressful day at Dongguk University, it's their last day of exam and many students were busy studying for it's always the major subjects on the last day. A group of friends were busy studying at their usual hangout place. The place under the tree at the back of school. It is always a noisy place but for today, it's different. They are all quiet, the only sound you will hear are some mumbling of words that are hard to understand. 

 

Seohyun, the youngest of them all and the most diligent in studying is in one corner memorizing. She's cramming for she slept last night while reviewing. She wasn't able to finish all of her reviewer which makes her panic. Cramming is not in her dictionary, but for today, she can't do anything about it.

 

Unknown to her, a tall and handsome guy is busy staring at her natural beauty. Her hair is tied up with her bangs flowing perfectly, her face has no make up except for her lipgloss but it is glowing like it always did, and she has her spectacle which makes her look a lot smarter.

 

Kris, the tall and handsome guy is a chinese - american young lad who studied in Seoul since he entered college due to his parent's work. He's been friends with Seohyun and the rest of them for three years. "Yah! Stop gawking at her." Lay whispered to him as he nudge him in his arm lightly. He was controlling his laugh as Kris growled at him silently. "Seriously Kris Wu, when will you confess to her?" he asked. Kris knows he is teasing him but at the same time he also know that his friend is waking up his senses.

 

"Dude, it's been three years." Chanyeol joined them as Kris only lower his head in annoyance. He knows that he will not win if his two friends joined forces in teasing him, what more if it is about Seohyun. They are the only people who knows his feelings for Seohyun and he is silently cursing himself for letting them know. Well, it's not like he wants it, but he was caught off-guard by these two.

 

"Just shut up okay? I'll treat you two after class." he hissed silently as Lay and Chanyeol high fived each other. Kris then again look at Seohyun, he was admiring her from a far. 'So close yet so far' he thought. He wished he had the courage to tell her what he feels, but he cannot. For he knows that this girl is not interested in entering any romantic relationships. She will always say that she will study first and will deal with boys after college.

 

Slowly, all their moments together started to enter his mind again. He is smiling on his own as he cannot contain the happiness he feels everytime they are together. 

 

 

 

***FLASHBACK***

 

 

Kris Wu was lost and to make things worst, his broken korean didn't help him and the other students he asked to understand each other. He was losing all his patience as he started to get annoyed. Then, he bumped into two girls while walking. The girl with blonde hair hissed at him while the taller brunette bowed to him and asked for forgiveness.

 

He was mesmerized at the taller girl when she looked at him, he got tongue tied as Jessica snapped his thoughts. "What are you looking at huh?" she asked in anno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter