Confession

My Lady~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It’s scattered on top of the table, messily spilled
My shaky and clumsy love confession
Are you ready for love?"

 

 

 

 

"Seohyun-ah! I need to tell you something..."

 

Seohyun looked at Kris expectantly, waiting for him to say what he wants to say when someone suddenly called her name. "SEOHYUN-AHHH!!!" Luhan shouted and they both turn to look at him. He was panting hard and trying to catch his breath as he took a seat beside Seohyun making Kris frown. 'What a timing!' he thought.

 

"Your unnies are scary..." he started while still catching his breath. "They said they will need my help but all they did was to make me buy them something from the stores outside." he panted. "I tried to walk away but they didn't let me, seriously, what did they eat this dinner and they acted so scary all of the sudden."

 

Kris snorted silently while listening to Luhan's sentiments. He's cursing himself for being a chicken, if he didn't go round about maybe he already confessed by now. But he's also cursing Luhan silently for his timing.

 

"Aigoo, let's just go back to the villas already and prepare to rest and sleep." Seohyun suggested and Luhan easily agrees. Kris on the other hand lost all his confidence and just followed his two friends once again.

 

When they arrived at the villa, Seohyun is so shocked to see her unnies drinking soju. "Unnie?" she asked and both Tiffany and Jessica smiled at her. "Where did you buy that? I thought you don't want to drink?" she asked.

 

"Omo Seohyunnie is here. How's your date?" Tiffany exclaimed while giggling. She is so excited to know if Kris already confessed to her dongsaeng.

 

"Date???" Seohyun asked with a red face. Jessica slapped Tiffany's shoulders and gave her a glare. "How's your walk with Kris?" she changed the topic while looking at her cousin with a smile.

 

"Ah it's fine. We were talking about the girl he likes." she said and Tiffany stood up and holds the younger girl's shoulder. "The girl he likes???" she asked in a loud voice.

 

"Why unnie?" seohyun asked innocently. "Do you know who is she?" she added with curiosity.

 

"Did he told you who is she?" Tiffany asked excitedly while Jessica facepalmed at her bestfriend's act. Seohyun shook her head and Tiffany pouted. "Why?" 

 

"Luhan oppa came." Seohyun answered while thinking of the scene awhile ago. Jessica and Tiffany groaned silently after hearing it. "Yeah Luhan oppa suddenly came. Wait unnies, he told us you two are scary. What did you do to him?" the younger girl successfully changed the topic.

 

"He's overreacting!" Tiffany exclaimed. "We just ask him to buy us some tub of ice creams, sojus and chips. And oh add that pink bag that he didn't bought." she whined and Seohyun laughed.

 

"Unnies, you know how thrift he is." Seohyun said while giggling. "Anyway, didn't you bring your wallets awhile ago?" she added. "Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter