~Tears Three~

A Girl In Love Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sat in the silence of my home. I was still very much shaken up from my meeting with Eunkwang. And my mind was still trying to work out how he could have found me. It wasn't purely accident.... I know that it wasn't. He was the type of person that did not do mere accidents... Someone had told him about me, but I couldn't get my brain working properly to figure out who that person actual could have been and it annoyed me completely.

I stand up from the chair that I was currently settled in and then I strode in to my bedroom where I gather my bed clothes to sleep in for the night before heading towards my bathroom. In which I take a nice and long well needed shower. It is after showering that I dress myself up in my night clothes before I climb on to my bed with my lap top in hand. There I write out the next six chapters of A Girl In Love Alone before I call it a night.

In the morning, I awaken to my alarm clock blaring loudly inside of my ears. I hurriedly yet blindly shut it off in my tired state right before getting out of bed. I then walk in to the bathroom and begin to sleepily wash my face with groggy motions and brush my teeth before getting myself dressed up for work. Afterwards, I arrive at the building at thirty minutes later and then I strode over to my desk to sit down. After of which, I turn on my computer and get straight to work.

And by the end of the day, I was dog-tired and utterly groggy once again. Sleep was pulling at my sleeves causing me to yawn constantly as I sleepily fought with it to try and keep myself awake.

"Yoo Na..." a female voice that I knew from around the building called out to me to gather my attention.

"Yes..." I turned my head to face her smiling as best as my sleepiness would allow me to.

"Boss wants to see you!" she added slightly smiling with a hint of worry in her eyes or was it my imaginings.

"Okay thanks!" I said thanking her kindly for notifying me.

"Any time! Night..." she replied back nodding her as she waved good-night to me.

"Night..." I whispered as she disappeared through the glass doors. I got up from my chair and headed to the main office. But I stopped in my tracks as Aura walked pass me with her purse over her shoulder.

"Aura?" I called out to her in a question.

"Oh, Yoo Na!" she beamed happily.

"Didn't you want to see me about something?" I inquired making her raise an eyebrow up at me.

"No... but I can tell you who does... if you want?" she said teasingly as she winked at me. I shivered already knowing the answer without words. I shook my head telling her no before walking and leaving her to her quiet laughter at my torment of course.

I went in to the main office and headed straight for his office. I opened it to find him standing by the window. He was still as gorgeous as I remembered that burned my soul seeing him now. Sensing my presence he called out my real name.

"Gi Soo Hye..." his voice filled out all of my old senses. Somewhere deep inside I still missed him and what we were.

"What did I tell you Mr. Seo?" I hissed trying regain control over my temper. A temper that our relationship's end created inside me. I wasn't this hot-tempered before and I'm ashamed to say that I am now.

"That after last night we would go to work and act like the adults we are. Do you really mean that still Soo Hye?" he asked answering my question with another question.

"Yes Mr. Seo. Now what do you need my services for sir?" I said refraining to my business language.

"The day after tomorrow your flight leaves... early in the morning... around nine thirty..." he finally spoke again after a few minutes of silence.

"F-f-flight? What do you mean?" I probed him confused by what he just said to me.

"You're coming back home..." he added calmly. My skin crawled at thought of returning to my pass.

"No I'm not! America's my home now! You can't force me to leave it just like that!" I growled finallylosing control over my emotions.

"If you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter