~Tears Four~

A Girl In Love Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stride tiredly over to my desk and sat down. I hadn't gotten any sleep last night after leaving his place. I my computer but thoughts of last night my mind annoying me. He was doing to me on purpose. It just wasn't fair how he still had this big effect on my person.

I got up from my desk and went over to the kitchen. I made myself some instant coffee to wake my still tired eyes. I was too lazy to get the real stuff when I went to the store to shop for some food.

I was working for a bad guy. A bad guy that I still had feelings for. It's been a long year and I still can't get rid of the love I hold for him inside my heart.

My phone began to ring. At first I just watched it ring. I didn't want it to be him calling me. I needed it not to be him.

"Yobosaeyo..." I answered it in whisper. I closed my eyes hoping it's not his voice.

"Soo Hye-ah." Je Hyun's calmly stated but I knew that she was upset with me.

"Deh." I retorted as I waited for her bring her temper down just a little bit.

"Why didn't you tell us that you had left America! We had to find out from your old boss." she scoffed at me.

"It was so sudden and I don't think I'll be here for that long. Mianhae for not telling you guys as soon as I found out." I tried to explain my situation to her a little.

"Jamkkan why are you even there in South Korea?" she asked me worriedly.

"My new boss wants me to broaden the Korean market..." I sighed deeply to gather my wits again.

"As if... he just wants you back gurl!" she teased me truthfully. He had to told me in words that he wanted what we had back.

"I know that... but he can't have me back... the old me died the day I walked out of our terrible relationship..." she explained as I left the kitchen with my coffee.

"That still doesn't change the fact that you are still in love with him... and he has the upper hand because of it..." she mocked while scoffing at me.

"He thinks he has the upper hand because of it." I sneered back at the thought.

"Be careful. Don't call me back a month later saying that you're pregnant with his baby and you guys are getting married. I wouldn't have to rub 'I told you so' in your face... it'd be a known fact." she teased me even more. I would never get pregnant with that jerk's kid. What was wrong with her?

"I'd jump off the bridge first. Bai bai! I'll call you later, I have to work on this unfinished manuscript." I scoffed as I began to end the call.

"Later gator! Have fun with the boss." she said mocking me as she hung the phone. I shook my head in a annoyance because of it. I sat at my desk placing my now luke-warm coffee down next to it to began my work.

I went to the office the next morning to speak with Mr. Seo about the deadline for my book. When I there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter