~Tears Five~

A Girl In Love Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had to admit to myself that facing Eun Kwang everyday was a challenge. I hated how just being near him made me feel. I hated the fact that I still haven't completely gotten over him.

The day I left him still replays inside my like a sad ending to a melodrama. I just want to be over him... but he refuses to allow that. Every chance he gets tries to use them to advantage to get me closer to him.

It funny how everyone but me thinks that we still have a chance somewhere along this road. I don't see it. So how do the see that but I can't?

I don't see myself ever taking him back even if he begged on his knees... well there is one way for that to happen... but knowing how he is it will never come up. So he's out of luck. We're just not meant to be.

I was in my bed sitting inside my bedroom. I had just closed my lap top from writing my book. I was so tired and it was late at night. Well around 10:30 to be exact. My house phone started to ring blaringly.

"Yobosaeyo." I answered calmly.

"Soo Hye..." Eun Kwang's voice sang to me... to my still broken heart like a close memory of pain.

"What do you need... sir?" I asked him harshly. I hated the fact that I still had to deal with him after all this time apart.

"I did not call you as your boss and you know that." he growled back at me.

"Well mianhae to you. I see you as only my boss-" I hissed before he cut me off.

"Neh, you don't. We both know that, don't we?" he mocked me as if this was a game. But I was far from playing with him.

"What do you need, Eun Kwang?" I sneered solemnly in turn.

"I want to see you-" he started softly before I interrupted him.

"Waeyo? I don't want to see you or be around you-" I questioned him before he cuts in.

"Well either I'm coming over there or you're coming over here. It doesn't really matter to me which you choose because in the end I'll have my way." he mocked me again. I wanted so badly to be able to go through the phone and choke the arrogance right out of him.

"Why are you making this so hard? Okei, I'm coming over in twenty minutes. But I'm not staying there for more than thirty minutes. I mean it." I said giving in to him. I hated giving in to him but I didn't want his presence inside my apartment. That would be too much for me.

"Whatever you say. Just try not to be late." he retorted teasingly.

"Jerk!" I scowled my replied before I hung up on him. I got up from my bed and headed to my closet. I grabbed a simple flowy pink floral pink dress from a hanger and placed on my bed. Then I grabbed matching wedges to wear with it.

I walked up to my underwear draw on my dresser and grabbed the appropriate under garments for myself. Then I went in to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Once out of the tub, I dried myself off and got dressed. I placed my hair in a slight messy updo before leaving my apartment and heading to Eun Kwang's place for the second time since I returned home.

I arrived at Eun Kwang's place not sure if I should knock or leave. But I knew if I did leave he'd never let me hear the end of it. So I knocked once and waited for him to answer it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter