~Tears Seven~

A Girl In Love Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I finally gained the courage to tell my family and friends that I was pregnant. Of course my father was not happy about me being unwed mother but he eventually was happy for me. My friends wanted to kill me and at the same time tell me 'I told you so' but they promised me that they wouldn't so they could not.

Over the course of my pregnancy I've tried to avoid talking with Eun Kwang alone. Just as he promised he was there for our child. When ever I needed something he got for me. I forgave him for all the pain he had caused me because there will be happiness there to replace it all.

I was at my parents' home sitting in the middle of the bed in my old room. When I tried to get up I felt my water break and water leaking from within me to soak the bed. The only thing I remembered was screaming to let my parents I know that I needed help.

They came rushing in and my father panicked as he helped me up from the bed. My mother grabbed my bags and we headed out of the room. He took me to the car as my mother place the bags in the trunk of the car.

My father helped me in and they both got in. Then my father us to hospital as my mother called everyone to notify them about the baby's up coming arrival. We made to the hospital and I was immediately taken to a patient in pregnancy ward.

I couldn't really focus my mind on one thought as the contractions hit me continuously. I started to drive in to darkness and the last person I remember seeing was Eun Kwang as he entered the room... and then nothing else as darkness took over.

It was morning when I woke again and my family and friends were congratulating me on the baby. As it t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter