~Tears Six~

A Girl In Love Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After two weeks of ignoring the boss and our awkward night I went to the doctor. I sat inside a patient room waiting for my results. I felt bad about and ashamed of the situation that I've gotten myself in to that I didn't go to see my family's doctor for the test.

"Ms. Gi..." the doctor called out to.

"Doctor..." I sighed. I had a feeling of what she'd have to say before she would say it.

"Congratulations are in order... you're pregnant..." she responded lightly. I think she could see the fear in my eyes.

"Thank you doctor... is that all?" I asked shaking slightly. My heart beat was speeding up and my was starting to spin.

"Deh. Just make sure that you're here for your next check up, okei?" she smiled at me lighten the mood of atmosphere. I don't really know why she was smiling when saw that I wasn't.

"Okei." I slightly smiled at her as she said that then left the room I gathered myself back together as much as I could. Then I left the doctor's office just as So Chae called me. I was walking to my car.

"Yobosaeyo?" I picked up on the second ring nervously. I didn't know if I was going to tell them that I was pregnant with my Ex's child or not.

"Guess where we are?" So Chae beamed from the other line.

"Somewhere in South Korea?" I but she shocked me when she spoke again.

"You're a smart one! Meet us at Blackout in five minutes." she mocked me happily.

"Make it Byeol☆Stop and I'm there." I added trying her to change our meeting point.

"Okei see ya soon!" she beamed before hanging up on me. I got to my car and drove over to Byeol☆Stop to meet them there.

When I arrived they were sitting inside a booth. I walked to them surprising Je Hyun and Ki No with my appearance. It seemed that So Chae hadn't told them that I was coming. I sat down with them and we greeted each other before catching up on our lost time. I didn't tell about my baby. I couldn't... at least not yet.

At the end of the month I had finished writing A Girl In Love Alone. And as the weeks continued to pass it's been gotten harder for me to hide my pregnancy from everyone.

Morning sickness was my main problem in that case. Most mornings I was over the toilette gagging my brain out because I hadn't eaten to puke up.

Today I had to face Eun Kwang to receive my next book assignment from him. I got out of bed slowly because an on-coming headache was itching to appear. I went in to the bathroom and showered before changing in to a simple back dress and flat black and gold sandals.

I grabbed my car keys, left my apartment, and headed for the main building. When I made it there I went in to the front doors and headed to the elevator. I got on and pressed the button for his floor.

I made it to his office door before the on-coming finally got me. I leaned against it rubbing my temples gently. I inhaled and then exhaled before knocking on the door.

"Come in." his voice filled my senses. Which wasn't mixing well with my headache. I opened the door slowly and walked in. He was at his desk busy with work.

"You wanted to see me..." I asked him as I pace-fully walked up to his desk trying to relax the pain away so I could speak to him like a normal person.

"Deh... about your next project. Please t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter