Chapter Five

Kim Jongin

KIMJONGIN

Chapter Five

I gulped. Park Yesung. She said his name was Park Yesung. I nodded and Yeun got up to put away the groceries. I got up in a hurry to check if I read the name right, Minah followed after me and even grabbed my wrist. "Jongin!"

I turned around.

"Park Yesung...Is he on the list?" 

I remained silent. I walked into my room and Minah followed. I opened the email once again and scanned the list. I turned to her. "Look at number four..."

Minah stared. Her expression became stone like, she stayed very still. She slowly reached to open his profile.


4. Park Yesung

Date of Birth - Sept. 23, 1959 (Age 54)

Spouse - Lea Kwon (past) 1980-1995 | Married: 1987 | Divorced: 1995 

Children: M. Kwon (1994) 

Spouse - Jenni Kim (Present) Mistress from 1989-1996 | Married : 1999

Children : C. Park (1990)

Companies: 

JUNG CORPS. 1982-1987

PARK INC. 1987-Present

Location: 

PARK INC. 

  • 5 warehouses located in Vancouver, Canada. 
  • 1 headquarter located in Busan, South Korea. 
  • 3 buildings located in Seoul, South Korea. 
  • 6 buildings in Beijing, China. 

See More >> 


 

"I have a step brother..." She whispers. Minah turns to me. "What's his name?" 

I shrug. "It says C. Park. We don't know what the C stands for. It could be any name." 

Minah looks. "...I want to meet him. I want to meet my dad." 

I hesitate to answer. "Minah...no."

"Why not?" 

"It's dangerous, if he finds out who I am, if he finds out that I'm from the Kim company that isn't supposed to exist, he could use you to get me. Minah, he might kill you." I say.

"I'm his daughter!" 

"He didn't think so when he left you and your mother." I say coldly. 

Minah stares at me with her big puppy eyes. I went too far. I sigh and close the window. "I'm saying no for your safety." I explain. 

"My safety?" 

"If he were to hold you hostage, you wouldn't know what to do." 

"Then teach me." 

I pause for a second then look at her. "What?" 

"Teach me. Train me or something, make me strong. Do what your uncle did." 

"I can't! I can't put thirteen years of training into you within a month's time. That's impossible." 

"Then teach me as much as you can!" Minah says. 

I shake my head. "I don't want to see you get hurt." 

Minah nudges my arm. "Jonginnie..." 

I scoff and turn the computer off. "Nope." 

"You don't have a partner in crime! And I'm the only one you can trust!" 

"You want to be my partner in crime? You can't even run in heels!" I laugh.

Minah rolls her eyes. "I only didn't walk fast during graduation because I was startled. How often do you see someone catch a bullet?!" 

I shake my head at her excuses. 

 

She leaves my room and comes back twenty minutes later. She stands by my door, she seems taller too. "Jongin..." 

I look up to see Minah in black ankle boots. She struts over and sits down. I'd lie if I told she didn't look crazy attractive in them. "I had to dig these babies out of the closet, are you not looking? I can run a marathon in these!" 

I chuckle and shake my head as I slip under the covers. She groans and pulls them off before leaving the room. 

 

I smile at the way she walks out like a bummed out five year old when their parents don't buy them candy.

"Minah!" 

She comes back. 

I pull her over and slip her under the covers with me. "I know you have nightmares." I mumble.

Minah lays there biting her lip. I know she's still a bit ticked off from being rejected.

 

A few minutes later, I shut the lights off. "Don't disappoint me." I say. 

She looks up at me. "What?" 

"Didn't you say you wanted to join me?" 


Author's note: Finally an update! >< busy summer, sorry guys

comment!