How much do I love you?

Living in the past sequel ~ Life is full of regret and forgiving

 

 

 

 

I went to the apartment that Luna and I brought together and punched the wall. I threw my shoes off and walked into the living room.The aching pain in my body grew. How could she do something so careless? I yelled letting all my frustration out. I collapsed on the couch and stared at the ceiling. Suddenly a knock emerged bring me back into reality. I stood up and answered the door. I scoffed and shut the door but the person blocked it.

 

“ What do you want?” I asked.

 

“ Oppa, I have to tell you something”

“ It’s not over ! How many more secrets are you freakin hiding?!"

 


“ I just want to tell you everything and if you don’t trust me when I’m finished then we’ll divorce”

 

She sighed and explained everything. My eyes widened when she finished.

 

“ There’s no way!”

 

“ I’m telling you the truth and weather you believe me or not depends on how much you love me” she said walking outside. I scoffed and ruffled my hair. Love? How much do I love her? I ran outside and grabbed her wrist.

 

“ Is what you told me real?”
She nodded.

 

" I guess you don't beleive me, huh?"

 

“ Luna, you don’t know do you? You don’t know how much I freaking love you, do you? I love you alot. I love you so much that it hurts” I confessed and she started crying. I hugged her.

 

“ What about your.....”

 

I cut her off giving her a quick kiss.

“ Don’t worry. I won’t let her touch you. ” I confessed holding her tighter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I'm sorry it's short but I realized I haven't updated in awhile and I thought why not update on My BIRTHDAY !  Hope you enjoyed =)