Secret

Living in the past sequel ~ Life is full of regret and forgiving

Warning: Bad Language


 

Luna’s p.o.v

 

I laid on the sofa and closed my eyes as Myungsoo walked in. He came over and covered me with his coat. He caressed my face and kissed my forehead. He kept apologizing and kissing my forehead. I opened my eyes only to find him staring into mine.

 

“ About time” he smirked.

 

“ You knew I wasn’t asleep?”

 

“ Yeah. I just wanted to see how long you could do it”

 

I stood up and walked away. He walked behind me and s his hands around my waist.

 

“ Baby, tell me what’s wrong?”

 

“ What’s wrong? Are you fuc*ing kidding me?!”

 

“ Luna?”

 

“ I’m sorry”

 

“ Luna, you don’t have to apologize. I’m sorry. I know it must have made you nervous when I was questioning if I wanted to marry you”

“ Why did you hesitate?” I asked as tears started welling in my eyes.

 

“ I heard something that made me nervous”

 

“ What did you hear?” I asked confuse.

 

“ I heard your conversation that you’re pregnant” he confessed and I froze.

 

“ You heard our conversation?”

 

“ That’s what I just said”

 

I sighed and started pacing around the room. I stopped and walked back towards him.I took a deep breath before looking into his eyes seriously.

 

“ I can explain”

 

“ How can you explain”

 

“ I was drunk. I didn’t know what I was doing. It just happened so quickly and I didn’t realize til it was late. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry Myungsoo. You know I would never do it on purpose, right? It was a mistake. Please forgive me”

 

“  You slept with another man?” he asked as his heart crushed. I froze.

 

“ You didn’t know?”

 

He shook his head.

" I can explain" I said starting to panick.

" Explain? You can explain what? That you fuc*ing slept with another man when you were enganged?!"

 

“ Does that mean that the baby is his?”

 

I nodded as I looked up to make eye contact with him.

“ I’m sorry but........” I got cut off as a hand landed on my cheek. I looked up and held my hand over my stinging cheek. Tears started streaming down my face as I stared at him.

 

“ You’re disgusting” he said walking off. I followed him outside into the dining area and luckily only our close friends were there.

 

“ Myungsoo, don’t leave me, please. I’m so sorry” I apologized grabbing his legs.

 

“ Let go!” he yelled grabbing everyone’s attention. Everyone ran over worried and shocked.

 

“ I’m sorry. It won’t happen again” I reassured and he scoffed.

 

“ Yeah, right. I don’t know how many times you’ve done it before which sickens me more”

 

“ Myungsoo, why are you yelling at her?” Victoria asked coming over and hugging me.

 

“ You don’t know, do you? Guess what? Your sweet and caring friend over here.......”

 

Nichkhun cut him off placing his hand over his mouth.

 

“ Myungsoo, do you really want to embarrass her?” he asked.

 

“ Her? What about me? I’m fuc*ing embarrassed being married to her!” he yelled shocking everyone at his language.

 

“ Myungsoo, calm down and tell us what happened?” Luna suggested. He looked up and glanced at me and then everyone else.

 

“ Nothing. Luna and I are going to divorce” he confessed walking away. I broke out in tears collapsing on the ground. Nichkhun caught me and I continued crying as everyone stared at me worriedly and exchanged glances. It’s over Luna. It’s over. The truth is out and he failed the test.



I hope you enjoyed =) Please comment and let me know what you think.