Part 5

Cinderella

“Bed... you are the only one that understands me...” Taemin whispered as he plopped on top of his bed, “Marry me?” “HEY IF YOU ARE GUNNA START WANTED TO MARRY PEOPLE THAT UNDERSTAND YOU, YOU’LL HAVE TO MARRY US FIRST!!!” “What the…” “Wake up, princess.” Taemin tilted his head up just enough to see two small figures standing before him on his bed, mice to be exact. “Go away you two…” Taemin, just about to put his head back down, was rudely interrupted by a sharp pain in his cheek. “AHHH!!!! YOU LITTLE ##$@^@@$%#%%#&@#%^@.” Taemin flung his whole body up due to two mice, but these were not ordinary mice. “Good to see that you’re awake, princess.” “No thanks to you two, Eunhyuk...” “Sorry but we have important news!” Eunhyuk shouted with joy, “Right Shindog?” “Yes, that’s very right, Eunhyuk! Very important news indeed!”

Eunhyuk and Shindog are two little mice that obtain something very special about them, if you cannot tell, they can talk. Taemin has always known about this ever since he was a child, but he had kept it a secret because of the fact that people will not take to kindly to talking mice. Because that’s just creepy.
“HEY I HEARD THAT!!!” Oh sorry Eunhyuk. “You better be.”

“Who are you talking to?” Taemin asked. Eunhyuk try his best to mumble a good reply to cover his fourth wall breaking, “Umm… Nothing… Just ignore that...” Smooth one, Eunhyuk. “SHUT THE F***” Before Eunhyuk could finish his crude reply, Shindog cover Eunhyuk’s mouth with his hand. “ANYWAYS! Like Eunhyuk was saying, the news we bring you is about the ball tonight.” “The ball? Why should I care?” Eunhyuk moved Shindog’s hand away from his mouth, “Because the news is about you. You have been requested the most by the king and the rest of the kingdom.” “Why me?” The two mice began to snicker at the very question. “Spill you two, before I make you into cat food.” Trying to not choke on his words, Eunhyuk and Shindog both blurted out “Because you are the prettiest girl in all of the land.” The two dimwits laughed so hard that they almost fell off the bed. Taemin though, did not find it funny at all. Actually, he was... how you do say... “WHO ELSE KNOWS ABOUT THIS???!!! STEPMOTHER WILL KILL ME IF SHE FINDS OUT ABOUT THIS?” Oh yeah, worried. “Umm…” Shindog quietly mumbled, “Everyone does...” Eunhyuk immediately back hands Shindog, “You twit! You were not supposed to tell him that!” “Oww... Sorry...” Shindog squeaked out while rubbing the back of his head. Taemin sat there quietly in deep thought. Scared for his reaction, Eunhyuk politely excuse himself and Shindog out of the room, or tried to. They did not get very far though, as Taemin abruptly stood up on the bed and said, “I have a brilliant idea!!! How about I go to this prom dressed as man just so I can prove to everyone including stepmother that I am a boy?” “That’s a great idea!” Shindog replied in agreement. “Yeah very great idea, except for the fact you can never look manly in your life.” Eunhyuk huffed out. “Someone really wants to be cat food don’t they?” “WHAT I MEANT WAS THAT... that you’re going to need some help.” Eunhyuk replied as he hid behind Shindog, “And we’re the help you need. Right Shindog?” “Umm... Oh yeah, right Eunhyuk!!” “You two?” Taemin chuckled out, “What do two mice know about fashion?” “Excuse me, Beotch. But I am the queen of fashion.” Eunhyuk flicked head back, making his fabulous mouse hair flow in the wind, “Leave it up to us.”  With that the two scampered off while Taemin tended to rest of his chores before the storm comes home.