Part 2

Cinderella

 

                      “TAEMIN!!! TAEMIN!!!” The echoes of his name played on repeat. Bouncing of the walls, all the way down the hall. “TAEMIN!!!” Every shout seemed get louder and louder as Taemin grew closer towards his sisters' room. As he reached the door way, Taemin could see the two were playing around with each others hair and make-up on the bed like any other day. They were too busy giggling and carrying on about how the look to even pay attention to Taemin. “Excuse me, Key and Ren.” Taemin's spoke with a timid voice, “Did you need something?” “FINALLY YOU GET YOUR OVER HERE!”, Ren shouted, “I WAS HUNGRY BUT SEEING HOW YOU TOOK A THOUSAND HOURS, I AM NOT HUNGRY ANYMORE!” The whole family took advantage of Taemin's kindness, turning him into their own personal servant. All he could do about is smile and pretend like everything was alright in fear that his step mother will kick him out of the house. “Is there anything else you want then? And Key do you want anything?”, asked Taemin. “Well can you get me some fresh spring water?”, Ren asked in a sassy tone “And none of that well water. That is for poor people like you to drink.” Key did not answer Taemin's question. Ren wonder about Key's silence to the boy. Usually Key is vicious with his come backs. “Key!” Ren yelled key's name as he smacked key upside the head. “What’s the matter did you run out of things to say??!” Key smirked as he punched Ren in the face full force. “Ren darling, I do not answer to Key anymore. I shall now be addressed as Madam Key.” “Well you know what? For now on, I will be called Madam Ren.” Ren stood up before the mirror to check her face, making sure Key did not leave a mark. “DID YOU HEAR THAT PEASENT?! “Key shrieked, “YOU ARE NOW TO ADRESSED US AS MADAM KEY AND MADAM REN!! YOU OT THAT!?” “...yes I understand madam Key..” Taemin replied, shaken with fear. “Good,” key replied, “Now away with you, but before you go, bring me some ramen?” “Yes Madam..” Taemin was about run off into the kitchen, but before he could Key asked him of one more thing. “By the way Taemin, can you do us all a favor and dress like a proper lady?” Taemin was confused by the request. “A proper lady? But I'm a boy not a lady.” An awkward silence was caused by Taemin's reply, then a sudden burst of laughter from Key and Ren. “Oh Taemin darling, you are not fooling anyone.”, replied Ren while holding back laughter, “But if you wish to dress like a cross dresser then better hid when mother gets home.” “But I'm not a cross dresser! Here, I'll show you!” Taemin pulled up his shirt and began to his pants. But before Taemin could the zipper, the girls ran towards him and forced him out the room. As they proceed to slam the door on Taemin, Key cried out, “WE ARE NOT LESBIAN TAEMIN! ESPICIALLY NOT FOR THE LIKES OF YOU!!” “WE ARE GOING TO TELL MOTHER WHAT YOU DID WHEN SHE GETS HOME”, chimed in Ren. The door slammed, leaving Taemin all alone in the hallway. He was always alone. 


 

 

 

 


(sorry if it's not perfect I'm barely getting the hang of writting fan fictions /.\)