Chapter 8

Exotic Vampires

Luhan opened his eyes thenn noticed that he was still in Kris's room. "Good morning." Kris whispered tightening his grib around Luhan. He got off of Kris's bed and went to the bathroom.

Kris was putting on his shirt when Luhan walked out. Luhan walked over to the desk to get his phone. Kris went up behind him and wrapped his arma around Luhan. "You're so cute when you wake up." Luhan bit his lip as Kris kissed his neck.

"Kris can you please stop, we aren't even dating." Luhan yelled pushing him off. Kris frowned as Luhan looked scared of him.

"Please don't be scared of me." Kris said going closer to Luhan. Luhan ran out of the room before Kris could touch him. He raced to his room hoping that Sehun wasn't home. Luhan opened his door with a sigh.

 

Kai Xiumin Tao and Sehun finally came back while the rest were having breakfast. "Was everything good?" Kyungsoo asked Kai. Kai nodded then kissed Kai. Luhan was sitting on the stool as Sehun walked over. "You look sad." Sehun said as he put his hand on Luhan's waist.

"I'm thinking." Luhan told Sehun not looking at him. Sehun kissed him then left. Kris was focusing on Luhan until he saw Sehun glare at him. Kris was about to walk over to him. "Hey, Sehun can I talk to you."  Luhan said before Kris should talk to him.

Sehun got up then followed Luhan. When they got outside Sehun looked at Luhan hoping he would say something. "Are you going to say something?" Sehun asked him.

Luhan walked closer to him. "Do you think we should just leave?" Luhan asked him. Sehun looked at him surprised. "I mean because I kind of don't trust them." Luhan explained to him.

Sehun shook his head. "No we can't, I'm trying to protect you." Sehun yelled at Luhan. Sehun sighed knowing that he kind of shouldn't have done that.

"I love you and I don't want anything to happen to you." Sehun whispered to him pulling him in closer. Luhan let go of Sehun, whipped a tear then left. Sehun looked back as he knew something was wrong with Luhan.

...........

"Luhan, did you tell him?" Kris asked standing behind him. "If you didn't it's okay because he'll figure out soon." Kris whispered in Luhan's ear. Luhan sighed then turned around and faced Kris.

"I don't know how to tell him." Luhan told Kris laying his head on Kris's chest. Kris smiled at the fact that Luhan might be falling for him.

"You know you could just break up with him." Kris suggested. Luhan looked  up at him. "No, I can't do that I love him." Luhan yelled at Kris.

Kris was about to say something to Luhan but then he heard someone coming. He leaned him and kissed Luhan. "I'm sorry." Kris said after a kiss.

Luhan left to go to his room. Sehun was laying in the bed. "You look tired." Sehun said leaned up and holding his hand. Sehun was waiting for Luhan to say something. 

"Oh it's nothing." Luhan told Sehun removing his hand. He leaned back on Sehun's chest and closed his eyes. "You dated Kris before." Luhan said hanging his head. 

Sehun waited for a while. He didn't want Luhan to think about that. "Kind of, Why?" Sehun asked him wrapping his arms around him. Luhan sighed and held Sehun tightly. He shrugged and kissed Sehun's hand.

Luhan got up and pushed Sehun back to lay on the bed. He climbed on top of him. "I just saw you and him talking and I didn't like it." Luhan said with a pout. Sehun smirked at Luhan and pulled him closer so both of thier lips were an inch away.

He kissed him and wrapped his arms around Luhan's neck and pulled him closer. Before they could do anything someone knocked on the door. 

"Sehun, come on." Xiumin said from the other side of the door. Luhan got off Sehun and opened the door. Sehun sat up in the bed. Luhan left the room as Xiumin walked in and sat next to him. 

"Kai Tao and I are going again tonight, you coming." Xiumin asked him. Sehun was thinking about Luhan and if he should leave him again but it was for him.

"Yeah, I'll go." Sehun said getting out of bed.

Luhan was sitting on the couch. Kris came out and sat next to him. "They're leaving tonight again." Kris whispered in his ear. He put his nose against Luhan cheek. 

Luhan pushed him off. "No Kris, I can't anymore." Luhan yelled at him. Kris got mad and rolled his eyes. He crossed his arms and thought about how he was going to get Luhan to have with him.

"I guess Sehun is going to figure out then." Kris said to himself. Luhan turned to him. he looked angrue at Kris. Luhan wanted to say okay but he didn't want to either.

"Fine." Luhan whispered. Kris hopped up and left Luhan there. Kyungsoo walked out from over the corner smiling. "How long have you been there." Luhan asked hopping up. 

"Long enough to know that you are cheating on Sehun." Kyungsoo told Luhan throwing himself on the couch. Luhan was worried that he might tell Sehun.

Luhan sat next to Kyungsoo. "Are you going to tell him?" Luhan asked. Kyungsoo thought for a second. He smiled to him. 

Kai and Tao were in the car waiting for Sehun and Xiumin. "I don't think Kris can help anyways." Kai told Tao from the back seat. Tao turned around in shock. 

"Why, he did when he was with us." Tao asked Kai turning his phone off. Kai shrugged not knowing what to say. He had a feeling that Kris was hinding something. 

"He sleeps and he's a full vampire." Kai blurted out. Tao laughed at the fact. "I think he's hinding something." Kai continued. Finally they came out. It was half past seven when they got there. 

Kyungsoo was in bed when he heard Kris and Luhan agruing. "Kris, I can't take it anymore." Luhan yelled at him. Kris pushed Luhan on the wall. 

"Shut up Luhan, you're always crying." Kris said punching the wall. Kris grabbed Luhan as he saw a tear fall down. He whipped it and pulled him closer to kiss him. 

Kris layed Luhan down on the bed and began to strip him. Luhan was begging him to stop. He pushed Kris off of him and slapped him. Kris punched Luhan in his face. Luhan held his cheek and was about to cry.

He went down and kissed Luhan nimple and rubbed his body. Luhan was crying. "Stop, please." Luhan cried out as Kris massaged his . 

Kyungsoo opened the door. "Kris what are you doing?" Kyungsoo asked. Kris turned around he was scared and didn't want anyone besides Sehun to see them having .

Kyungsoo went over there and pulled Kris off of him. Luhan had so many tears in his eyes everything was blurry. "Luhan, you can come in my room if you want." Kyungsoo said looking at Kris then left. 

Luhan whipped his tears and sat up. Kris looked at him and pushed him back so he was laying down again. "Are you going in his room?" Kris asked him pushinghis nails ing Luhan. 

Luhan shook his head. "No."  Kris smiled at him and layed next to him. Luhan didn't want Kris next to him or touching him anymore. 

When he fell asleep Luhan went into his room. 

 

Sehun Tao Xiumin and Kai were back soon. Kyungsoo was laying on the couch. Kai kissed his forehead and felt to his room. 

When Sehun came in Luhan pretended to be asleep. Sehun jumped in bed next to him and pulled him in closer. Luhan turned to face him and put his head on Sehun's chest.

..............

Kris sat on the stool looking at Sehun rubbed Luhan's body. He glanced up at Luhan and it looked like he was in pain. 

"I'll be back." Luhan said in Sehun's ear. He got up and went to the bathroom. He had this pain that he never felt before. 

He began vomiting in the toilet. He sat there for like fifteen minutes. When he got up he thought about something. He didn't want to believe it but he had to check just in case. 

I'm pregnant