Chapter 5

Exotic Vampires

Tao knew what happened to Kai. He just didn't know if he should say something.

 

Luhan and Xuimin were sitting on the bench waiting for the bus. "Something is wrong with Kai, he's avoiding me." Luhan told Xuimin.

Xuimin didn't care about Luhan's love life. He just shrugged and got on the bus. Luhan sat next to him and thought about all the possible things that could have happen.

Kai was at his locker when he got a text frrom Luhan. He turned his head right to see Kyungsoo on his phone walking towards him. Kai shut his locker and left.

Luhan sat on the bench waiting for Kai. He came and gave Luhan a kiss. Luhan hugged him with a smile. "Kai why didn't you text me back?" Luhan asked him.

Kai shook his head. "I didn't know you texted me." Kai replied. Luhan took his hand. He didn't know if he should get in his business but he was his boyfriend.

"Is something bothering in?" Luhan asked him playing with Kai hand. Kai wanted to tell him about his ex coming over. Kai let go of his hand.

"My ex kind of came over but I didn't know he was coming because I thought he was dead." Kai explained to him.Luhan looked kind of jealous.

"So that's why you avoided me?" Luhan asked him. Kai grabbed his hand again.

"No, I'm just busy." Kai told him. Kai kissed his lips and Luhan smiled at him. Kyungsoo was walking out the door when he saw Luhan and Kai holding hands.

He walked over to them. "Hi, I'm Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo said with a smile putting his hand on Kai shoulder. Kai looked up at him.

He stood up to face Kyungsoo. "What are you doing?" Kai asked. Luhan stood up after him. Luhan held his hand.

"Who is this?" Luhan whispered in his ear. Kai turned to face him. "Who is he?" Luhan asked. Kai put his hand on Luhan waist.

"No one?" Kai told him. Luhan shook his hand and took Kai's hand and moved it. Kai turned around to see Kyungsoo. Luhan let go of Kai's hand.

"Is this your ex, are still going out with him?" Luhan asked him. Kai shook his head. Luhan walked off. Kai turned tto Kyungsoo.

"Why are you doing this?" Kai asked him. Kyungsoo shrugged with a smirk. Kai walked off but Kyungsoo stopped him and kissed him.

Kai felt happy as he kissed him back and wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo. "I'm sorry it's just I don't like seeing you touch on him." Kyungsoo whispered in ear.

He soon saw Luhan and kissed Kai on the cheek.

 

Sehun was on the bus when Luhan came and sat next to him angry. "Are you okay?" Sehun asked him. Luhan didn't answer for a while.

"If you think your boyfriend is cheating on you do you break up with him?" Luhan asked him facing Sehun. Sehun didn't know what to say.

Luhan looked at Sehun for an answer then  turned back around. "Is Kai cheating on you?" Sehun asked. Luhan looked back at him.

"How did you know?" Luhan asked quietly. Sehun shook his head. Luhan grabbed his hand and asked him again.

"Because he slept with him last night." Sehun said. Luhan smiled at him. Sehun was so happy the way Luhan's eyes looked was adorible.

"I like you." Sehun whispered to him. Luhan smiled and didn't know what to say. Since Kai was cheating with him he decided he wouldn't care if he kissed Sehun.

So he did. Kissed him as Sehun rubbed him with pleasure. When they stopped Sehun and Luhan were both smiling. He held his hand the rest of the ride back.

 

Tao was sitting on the couch when Kai and Kyungsoo came in. He throw his phone in his pocket and looked at them. "Hey," Tao said.

Kyungsoo was happy because Kai had just asked him to go out with him. Kai wasn't thinking about Luhan when he asked him though.

Sehun went to Luhan's house. He had invited him so it was all good. Sehun and Luhan were watching a movie. Luhan felt something he never had felt before.

Xuimin came in from the studio to see Sehun and Luhan. Xuimin hung out with his friends Chanyeol Chen and Kris after school.

After the movie Sehun and Luhan went up to his room. Sehun thought he would never be here. Luhan thought he would never cheat on Kai.

Sehun layed Luhan on the bed as he climbed on top of him. Kissing his neck Luhan pulled him closer to him. Sehun rubbed Luhan's body while he pulled his shirt off.

Sehun opened his legs and put himself between Luhan. Pulling his pants down he rubbed Luhan's legs. Luhan moaned as Sehun kissed his thighs. Flippingg them over Luhan took off Sehun's pants.

He kissed his lips then sat up on top of him. Sehun smirked at him. Luhan rubbed his chest and took his shirt off. He began kissing him.

Sehun rubbed Luhan as he did and took off his boxers. Luhan looked at him with surprise. "I like this." He whispered in Sehun's ear.

Bye the time they finished Luhan and Sehun were both sweating. Sehun wrapped his arms around Luhan then kissed his neck.

"I love you." Sehun said holding his hand.