Chapter 10

Exotic Vampires

Kai Sehun Tao and Xiumin were all outside talking about Kris. "So if he is a wolf then he's tricking us." Tao suggested. Kai nodded his head to agree. They were still talking about Kris and Luhan and the surprising fact.

Luhan was sitting on the couch next to Kyungsoo. "I don't like you at all but I want to know what is wrong with you.. And are you okay?" Kyungsoo said. Luhan knew that Kyungsoo didn't like him and he didn't care because he didn't like Kyungsoo.

"I'm pregnant." Luhan said. "And why do you care anyways?" Luhan asked Kyungsoo getting off the couch. Kyungsoo shrugged hiis shoulders then followed Luhan.

"Okay Kris is lying to Luhan."  Xiumin said leaning on the pole. Sehun sat down on the bench and rolled his eyes. Kai glanced at him then focused on Xiumin and Tao again.

"Sehun, you okay? " Tao asked him. Sehun nodded then left them. He didn't want to listen to them talk about Luhan. Kris was sitting in Sehun's room when he opened the door.

"What are you doing in here?" Sehun asked him. He already wanted to rip his throat out. Kris stood up and walked closer to him.

"I didn't mean what I did to Luhan." Kris told Sehun. Sehun knew he meant to do something to Luhan but it wasn't that. "You can have Luhan back, I really never wanted him." Kris said.

Sehun was shooked at what Kris had said to him. He didn't understand want he meant. What did he try to do to Luhan than.

Luhan and Kyungsoo were sitting down on Kyungsoo's bed. "You're pregnant by Kris?" Kyungsoo asked him. Luhan nodded then stood up.

"Why are you so interested anyways?" Luhan asked Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo didn't know if he should tell him but he had to know if his baby was going to be one of them.

"Kris if a wolf, Kai Tao and Xiumin think so." Kyungsoo said. Luhan smiled at what he told him. He thought if Kris was a wolf then he'll tell him.

 

Kris was on his bed when Luhan opened the door. "Hey." Kris said sitting up. Luhan sat on his lap as Kris kissed his neck. Luhan wanted to ask Kris if he was a wolf.

Luhan got off of his lap. "I'm about to take a shower." Luhan said leaving him. Kris sat down on the bed. He wanted to tell Luhan but he didn't know if he would tell everyone else.

Sehun was sitting on the couch. When Kai came and sat next to him. "What wrong with you and Luhan?" Kai asked him. Sehun didn't answer for a while.

"How long has it been going on?" Kai asked Sehun. Sehun didn't answer. Instead he was listening to something. "What is it." Kai asked him standing up.

Soon Tao and Xiumin came. They were out side facing three wolfs.

Luhan was as Kris kissed him everywhere. Kris put him on top and Luhan moved faster and faster. "Luhan." Kris whispered with a grin.

Luhan kissed Kris and he took of his shirt. Kris flipped then over and Luhan nimples.

 

"Sehun what is going on?" Kai asked. Sehun shrugged his shoulders. He wanted to get Kris but that was a bed idea. Soon Tao spoke up.

"I'll get Kris." Tao whispered. Everyone wanted to stop him but they knew he was the only one that knew what to do.

Tao burst into the room. Kris turned around. "What?" Kris whispered. Luhan was laying down in his arms.

Kris followed him. He saw the wolves and he knew they knew what he did. Kris turned into a wolf right in front of them.

Why do you want him? Kris asked him

We have to kill him so the baby is killed. one of the wolves said.

"What are they doing?" Kai asked. Sehun shrugged his shoulders.

Luhan and Kyungsoo came outside soon. "What's going on?" Kyungsoo asked. The head wolf turned and saw Luhan. He smiled and ran after him. Kris jumped up and got him as they fought.

Luhan was standing there shocked.  When one of the wolves grabbed him and left without them knowing.


I'm sorry it's so short. I'll try to make it longer next time.