Chapter Six

Cat Fish The Fanfic

3rd week of high school

 

Friday continuation...

 

"Ahh so tired. What a day" you said, laying on your bed.

 

12pm midnight

You couldn't sleep because of what happened before. You went online instead. Suddenly Joon Myun starts chatting to you.

Joon Myun: Hey, why you still up?

You: I couldn't sleep.

Joon Myun: How come?

You: Just thinking. How come your still up?

Joon Myun: I couldn't sleep either.

You: How's Kyungsoo? (Kyungsoo known as D.O is your second bias in Exo-K)

Joon Myun: ?? Do I know him?

You: He's one of your members (That's odd. How come he doesn't know Kyungsoo? He's the leader, he must know)

Joon Myun: Oh him. He's fine.

You: Good to know :) I better get back to bed before my brother catches me. Bye

Joon Myun. Bye. Good night.

 

Saturday

 

6:30 am

You went for a run at a nearby park in your neighbourhood. You sat down on the swings. Minsoo saw you and sits next to me. "So you like Joon Myun?" Minsoo asked. "Omo, how did you get here?" you asked. "I lived in this neighbourhood" Minsoo replied. "Jeongmal?!" you exclaimed. He nodded.  "Yes I do like Joon Myun" you added.

 

"How did he know that I like Joon Myun? Perhaps is he that one that I talked to last night? Eh, no it can'y be" you thought. Minsoo looked at you. "You looked lost. Are you okay?" he asked. "I'm fine. It was nice meeting you but I have to go now" you said, leaving the park.

 

Minsoo's POV

I was walking towards the park. I saw a familiar face. It was Jiyon sitting on the swings. I sat beside her. I asked if she liked Joon Myun. "Omo, how did you get here" she aske me. "I lived in this neighbourhood" I replied. "Yes, I do like Joon Myun" she said. "It was nice to meet you but I have to go" she told me. Dang it Minsoo, why did you ask her that. It will blow my cover as Joon Myun. I have to be careful next time.

 

8.30am

You got home and took a shower. Today your meeting Jongup at the mall. Sunggyu is working today so you have freedom. Yes!

 

At the mall

"Jongupie, eodiya?" you called him. "I'm at the arcade" Jongup said. "I'm on my way" you said and hang up. He was standing outside the arcade, waiting for you. He had a big smile on his face. "What should we do first?" you asked. "Can we shoot hops?" Jongup begged. "It's fine by me" I replied.

 

After shooting hoops, you played air hockey then the dancing game. He was so amazing. He's like a dancing machine. "I wish I could dance like you" you told Jongup. "I'll teach you one day" he said, smiling. You didn't won the dancing game but he did.

 

"Jiyon-ah I'm hungry. Can we get some Mcdonalds?" Jongup said, whining. "Fatty!" you teased. "Hajima" Jongup said, angrily. "I'm only joking. Come here y beast" you said, pinching his cheeks. "Oww, that hurts.And thank you" Jongup said. We went down to the food court.

 

*A/N: Please comment. My first fanfic didn't have a comment. I hope this one does. Thanks*