Chapter One

Cat Fish The Fanfic

February

Monday

Last time you know you were on vacation. You go to Gangnam High School. Moon Jongup also go the same school as you. School starts at 8:30am and finishes at 5:00pm.

 

(Phone Vibrates)

8:00am

You got a text from Jongup. "Wake up, it's our first day. Are you excited?. Meet me outside your hous."

8:15am

You got up, washed your face, change into your uniform. Grab your food then ran out the door without saying goodbye to Sunggyu. You saw Jongup leaned his back against the wall. "Hey!" you said. "Can you belive it? We're a high school students now" he said. "Oh shut up" you jokingly said, as you push him to the side walk.

8:30am

Right in time. You and Jongup went to the office to see which class you two were in. Your class is in Room 2-B. "What room are you in Jongupie" you asked. "Room 2-B" he replied. That's a relief. He's only your best friend at this school. It's good to keep you company. There are 20 people on your class. Among the people in our class, there's Kim Hyuna, leader of the es club. She has two friends that always tagging along with their master. They're the rebels and put too much make up on.

Then there's Oh Minsoo. A quite, shy kid. He's a cutie nerd. But he doesn't talk much. He's top of the class. Gets bullied most of the time.

9:00am

Class started. Miss Jung is our home room teacher. She also teaches us P.E She's really nice and helpful. "In two weeks time, Gangnam High school is having a festival" Miss Jung said. Some students are not too excited about it.

Lunch time

You sit next to Jongup. It's just the two of you sitting the table. You looked around and saw Minsoo sitting by himself. Kim Hyuna and her friends came over to Minsoo's table and said "Your ugly, don't you know that. You don't belong here. Right girls." She then poured juice on him. Everyone saw everything and laughed. Poor guy. He didn't even fight back. She's such a b*tch! seriously. Minsoo didn't cry and walked away.

The bell rang. Time for P.E. You went into the girls locker room and change into your p.e gear. Our class had basketball. You searched for Minsoo but he wasn't in there. "I hope his okay" you talked to yourself. "Who are you talking about?" Jongup asked. "Minsoo's not here" you told him. Everyone was playing, then suddenly Minsoo turned up. "You're late!" Miss Jung said. He bowed his head and apologise. You passed the ball to Jongup. "Wait here" you said, running up to Minsoo. "Are you okay?" you said, as you placed your hands on his shoulder. "I'm fine" he said.

You went back to where was Jongup was. "I was just only trying to help" you told Jongup. "It's okay Jiyon. Give him some space" Jongup said.

5:00pm

You and Jongup walked home together. "See you tomorrow" Jongup said, pinching your cheeks. "Yeah, yeah. See you too" you said, waving your hands.

*A/N: My second fanfic yay! Jongup is my bias in B.A.P. Geurae wolf naega wolf. Awuuu. Saranghaeyo. Nan neukdaego non minyeo. EXO's comeback is ASFGHJKL!! xD All of them are so hot especailly Suho, D.O, Chen, Lay and Tao my biases haha*