Chapter Four

Cat Fish The Fanfic

Tuesday continuation...

 

"Did you see that lava coming out of the volcano?" Jongup said, while walking home. "It was pretty cool" you said. You invited Jongup to your place. We went inside. Jongup saw Sunggyu at the couch. He's watching TV. "Hyung. How's it going?" Jongup asked Sunggyu. "Great. tired from work though" Sunggyu replied. Your brother works at 10pm til 1am in the morning. Those two are pretty closed. Sunggyu would approve of Jongup. They both always teases you when you were younger.

 

You joined them in the couch. "Oppa, what are you watching?" you asked Sunggyu. "Weekly Idol" he replied. You love weekly idol. You've seen Teen Top, BTOB, B2ST, Block B and Shinee. You like watching it especially when it comes to kpop boy groups. You wish Exo was there, but their busy with their promotions. "I'm going to my room, just gonna check something" you told them.

 

You went online and again received a message from Joonmyun.

Joon Myun: How's it going?

You: I'm fine, you?

Joon Myun: Good. I'm thinking about you.

You: Don't be silly. How's your promotions?

Joon Myun: Busy as bees.

You: How's the other members?

Joon Myun: Members? What members?

You: (confused) Aren't you Exo-K's leader?

Joon Myun: Oh yeah, they're busy as well. Talk to you soon

You: See you too :)

End of conversation.

 

Jonguo knock on your door. You shrink your facebook website. He open your door, and walked in you room. "What are you doing?" he asked. "Stuff" you lied. "Liar! Your such an addict" Jongup said. "I can't help it" you said, smiling. You opened up Youtube and searched Mama by Exo-K. "Aren't they amazing" you said. "There he is" you added, pausing for Joon Myun's part. "Is that him?" Jongup asked. "I'm cuter than he is" he exclaimed. "Don't be ridiculous" you said, laughing.

 

He looked at you with his pouty lips. "Oh come on!. Why are you always like this? Your such a troll!" you exclaimed. You let out a big sigh. "Okay finem your both cute. Happy now" you said. "That's fair enough" Jongup said, hugging you. After he hugged you, he got up and said "Time for me to leave. See you tomorrow." "Bye" you said. He said goodbye to Sunggyu and left.

 

You open your facebook again. You liked on of Joon Myun's photo. "This photo looks familiar. Have I seen this somewhere?" you thought, scratching your head.

 

*A/N: All day I think about you-2pm. OHMYGOSH the dance is so HOT*