Meet the Lee's

Journey companion

"Authors POV"

When a lady is introduced to a family it usually ends up in chaos or dry tears nut in this case, it was a whole other thing. Donghae's Mother was the sweetest woman Mi-cha has ever met, Dong hwa was an older version of Donghae's playfulness, the family it self was more lovable than a three year old child. Mi-cha strolled through the corridor looking at the family's photos, one picture in particular caught her eye, it was a group photo with Donghae his brother, mother and...Dad. Mi-cha had asked about his family on the way there, he told her about them a little and about his father passing away. The fact that a kid like Donghae being attached to his father and losing him hurt her so bad and what was more hurtful was that she wasn't next to him. The whole childish act was just an act, he was torn apart from the inside. A heavy tear fell from the corner of her eye while holding the photo staring at it, wishing that she had met him before this happened, that she had met his father before but she couldn't undo what was done.

Donghae stood there watching her every tear soak her red cheeks, it made him cry too. The feelings Mi-cha was experiencing had struck Donghae deep, he was effected by her easily. Little did they know that Ms Lee and Dong hwa were watching the both of them, it wasn't as pleasant as before but still hey all were touched by her tears and sorrow for Mr Lee's death.

"You know, Music was only a dream of my father's, I never understood his passion for music he would sing all day with a smile spread across his face. I only sang infront of him not because I was just shy but because he loved it. After his death I tried to avoid all music but couldn't. I only found passion for music after he left. It didn't matter how much I wished my passion for music would have been there when he was still here, nothing happened, I know it'll never happen" Donghae shared his past and memories with her tears blinding his vision.

Though it has been only tow days since their meeting, true feelings had captivated them already. Mi-cha wanted to run and hold him tight if no for his mothers hands already around him. "Okay, enough drama dinner is ready" Dong hwa tried lighting things up although his blue shirt was soaked with tears. At dinner the atmosphere was would have been dull if not for the siblings cute fights, mostly about Mi-cha. Ms Lee found it amusing how her sons felt comfortable this fast with a girl, it gave her a brilliant idea.

"Mi-cha's POV"

Donghae's grandprarents came after dinner, theu sure fit with the family since they are just as sweet. His grandmother kept on JOKING about me being her grandchildes girlfriend and that she wanted us to get married already. It must have been a joke but still, still I just had to blush like a dark red tomato. Donghae was just as embarrassed as me but he played along giving me winks.

Time flew as fast as lightening, we all laughed hard about how Donghae locked his hyung in their basement toilet for tow days hiding his absence by saying a friend of his invited Dong hwa over to sleep. I could see Donghae taking glances over me, he would stare hard at my face as if trying to read my mind, to see if I was comfortable or not which I was, then laugh along. Ding ding sing, a loud sound popped my ears, "we really should try to lower that voice down" Ms Lee said eyeing Dong hwa " I told you I forgot, OK I will fix it promise" he said. "Where did that sound come from" I asked looking at Donghae, "oh, it's our clock, it makes that sound when it's midnight" Donghaeexplained. "oh, okay.....WAIT, WHAT MIDNIGHT?! SO NOW IT'S MIDNIGHT!!!!!!" I blew there heads with my never ending loud voice. "Man! her voice is even louder than that huge clock".

"Donghae's POV"

"IT'S MIDNIGHT" god help me, if she screams again I might have to live deaf but then again IT'S MIDNIGHT!!! "We're late let's go quickly" I held   Mi-cha's hand running towards the door, "Ms Lee thank you for dinner and Donghwa I hope Ill see you later, Harmaoni harapaoji it was nice to mee...." 'Donghwa i hope to see you later ha', what was so great about him I just can't figure out, I dragged her to our car, my car sorry and set off.

"Appa is going to kill me, I'm so late ottokae~" this KID whined on and on never remembering to lower her voice down, I got used to it though, I'm actually starting to grow found of her loud voice. "YA, music box, don't worry I fix it" I assured her. "It's there, the black gate"  Mi-cha directed me, well tried...She was shaking. "Mi-cha it's okey trust me" I tried to calm her down while holding her hands. Was that a bad move? 'Cause she kept on shaking if not blushing even. Ding dong her doorbell rand, her house was MASSIVE, very spacious indeed. 'MI-CHA!!" a middle aged man shouted    Mi-cha's name, it really does run in the family, genes do exsist." Where have you been, I was worried sick, I called the police but they said you had to be missing for at least 24 hours, Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere? Did something bad happen to you?", he fired at once, " the police? Appa wae?~ It's not like I was kidnapped" she said hugging her father. "And who is this.." he asked suspiciously, "oh he's.." "Annyounghaseyo, Lee Donghae imnida" I cut her of and introduced my self. "I am your daughters friend, I apologize for bringing her so late it will never happen again. My family loved her and we were having so much fun we loss track of time. Pleas do not blame her' I apologized sincerely.

"Mi-cha's POV'

'Well my daughter is fortunate to have a friend like you, you better not get her home after midnight or else...Any way It was nice to meet you, let's meet again shall we" my appa offered,' of course sir, I would love to" Donghae bowed and went home. 'You know, this lad is pretty good, I think I'm going to like him" Appa said and Winked, HE WINKED AT ME??!! What does that mean?

I plopped on my bed, rewinding the day's events in my head. A smile keeps creeping up my face every time I remember how Donghae stood up for me in front om my father, a man he had never met before. Donghae's politeness shocked me, how can  a kid be so polite, it's really impossible to get him out of my mind, not for a minute, what is happening to me.

PS: Hey, I guess life would be easy if evey appa liked his daughters male friends dont you think?, any way please vote up comment and subscribe.