Me??A kid!!!!

Journey companion

"Mi-cha's POV"

A whole day...A whole day straining my self from calling him, literally straining my self with ropes...Yeah I've lost it. After a couple of mind torture and nagging, I untied the ropes. That was is it I had to call him. Ring ring, huh of course he wouldn't wait for my phone call... "Fine then don't answe.." "hello" I heard a breathless voice across the phone. Oh god!! Did he hear me? Oh please, please tell me you didn't." Ah-hh, hey it's..", "Miss Bond right?" he said making my eyes and mouth as wide as my fathers jeep wheels.

" Ye-eah, th-ats me" dang it, I just had to stutter, stupid girl."Donghae, Lee Donghae if you don't remember" he introduced again, ha if I don't remember? As if I forgotten that name for a second." I DO"  WHAT!! I do!!! It's not like he's asking my hand for marriage!! If I continue talking I'll just make my self look like a fool, well I am but.."Donghae-sshi, I'm sorry I need to hang up now' I said ready to press the end button, "WAIT, w-wait, ahh I still don't know your name" he whispered the final part. "I'm Mi-cha, Hwang Mi-cha", I finally introduced my self probably. 

"Donghae's POV"

Hwang Mi-cha, her name was pretty just like her. I ran like mad man out from the bathroom searching for my phone. Miss Bond, I still remember her face as if it was printed on my brain cells. She had dark brown eyes but turn honey brown in the sunlight. She had one cute dimple and her height was about 165-166 cm, her body..."Donghae-sshi" I heard her call me, "y-yeah I 'm here, mm Micha-ssi, umm well y-you know cc-an we like possibly if possible and is okay and you don't mind and there's no problem, m-meet again?" I stuttered AGAIN like a total fool. Of course Donghae, I'd love to come with you, just tell me when and I'll come running...Yeah right, as if this must-have-been-her-school-queenka agree to be with ME.

"Sure, w-why not" did I just hear right or am I going nuts, did this beautiful girl just agree to go out with me, well not a date, is it??? Okay Lee Donghae calm down and breath slowly, act cool be cool but you aren't cool, ahh so stupid I sighed, "what's wrong, are you okay, " Micha asked worry obvious from her sweet voice. You're the man you should tell her where to go, no, no, no be nice and let her choose, yes good boy let her choose, she already did her part and was nice to accept to meet someone like me.." N-nothing, well what about today, where would you like to go?"

"Author's POV"

The voice Donghae spoke in somehow hurt Mi-cha, he was upset or maybe just hesitant. Why did he ask to meet if he didn't want to? So anyway where should we go he probably wouldn't want it to be a date so there goes cinema and theme park. The mall, that's it!Wwe can shop play games and eat ice cream, Mi-cha thought "Well, what about the mall?" she asked anticipating his answer, "SURE!he half screamed half shouted, cute was the first thing that came into the girls mind. So to the mall it is. They decided to meet at 3:00 which gives them four hours to get ready.

MI-cha twisted and turned in her bed, she wanted sleep but sleep did not want her, excitement always chased sleep away. Clothes, "CLOTHES WHAT SHOULD I WHERE!!! This girl knows nothing but to shout, she quickly ran to her closet searching for an outfit to where. "Too classy, too casual, too girly, eww I'll look like a tomboy, YES that's cute", she finally decided on a light peach dress with white heels and her mothers silver hair clip. light makeup just added to her beauty, this girl is really a true beauty.

Donghae on the other hand searched his whole room for a decent outfit to wear but to no use, there was nothing to wear. "Hyung get me a cool outfit now, I can't find anything to wear!". "Yah, am I your friend or secretary? Why do you need it? Are you going on a date?" his hyung asked cheekily, " YAH!! KIM HYUN JOON!! YOU HAVE TEN MINUTES TO GET ME A DECENT OUTFIT AND BE IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE" he shouted stubbornly at his friend. "Ten minutes how am I." beeb beeb, "ha this rude guy, how can he just hang up on his hyung like that". There was no use of arguing with his dongsaeng she went shopping quickly.

They were supposed to meet at three pm but Mi-cha just couldn't wait she needed to go, and to go she did. Guess what, she wasn't the only one in hurry, Donghae was standing there since 1:30 pm. Mi-cha was so embarrassed, "ah-ahh hey, I'm right on time right" she lied but Lee donghae being the genius he is believed it. It was awkward, well of course it would be but then they somehow got used to each other as fast as lightning. They had so many things in common. "Let's go eat ice cream" he childishly asked her, Mi-cha could only agree to everything he says, yeah she has fallen head over heels. "Sorry sir there is no strawberry ice cream, we are out of it, please choose another flavor" the women in her job outfit informed him. "What do you mean there is no strawberry flavor, I WANT STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM AND I WANT IT NOW", he shouted like a three year old. "hahaha, such a kid"

PS" heyyyy, Did you like it I hope it made you laugh ^_^ please subscribe and comment