Strange person

Journey companion

"Authors POV"

After the ice cream scene Donghae couldn't stop blushing from embarrassment, A kid, he was not a kid he just had to prove it somehow. "Wait" he ordered Mi-cha and ran to open the shop's door for here sending a killer smile for her. Mi-cha has seen a lot of smile in her life but not like this one, it's even stupid trying to compare Lee Donghae's smile to any other. Unconsciously she stood there staring at him with partly open earning her a soft chuckle from the blushing guy in front of her. "S-sorry, let's go" she apologised quickening her pace. Awkward moments usually last long, well no for those tow  it didn't, ten steps later they were laughing together again. " Donghae-sshi, let's make a bet" Mi-cha suggested, "sure, fire away", he smiled back, "if you can make me laugh, I'll do what ever you want". She'll do what ever he wants, now thats a true prize worth fighting for. " Anything, anything" he wanted to be sure, "yes, anything, anything" she answered, it's not like he'll ask for something huge right???.

Donghae tried making funny faces and voices but Mi-cha maintained her straight face though it was incredibly hard since the kid in front of her was hilarious. There was no way he would give up, anything I want he kept repeating. "Watch this" he told her walking away. Donghae slowly skipped to an old lady across of them, he was SKIPPING. "Annyong taekya, bogoshipta baby, did you miss me~" he sang cheerfully, "bwo, ya" the lady shouted hitting him with her wooden cane. Mi-cha was laying on the floor clutching her aching stomach, the scene of an angry old women chasing Donghae with her cane cut the last ropes of resistance.

"Donghae's POV"

Ouch, ouch it hurts so much. This girl is as strict as the old lady in front of us, I tried everything but nothing seemed to entertain her. There had to be a way to make her lauugh, there was just too much on stake. Like movies a light bulb lit in my head, I know exactly what to do. Bad idea.... I discovered a little too late. That wooden can of hers was as hard as rocks, she wasn't hesitant in using it at all, hitting my head, back and legs, shouting" You rude kid" what's with the KID insult today. After I managed to escape from that woman I looked for Mi-cha, she was wiping her tears sitting on the floor." You laughed, I made you laugh" I happily showed off. "No-hahaha-y-hah-you didn't" she coughed and wiped denying stubbornly. "Y-E-S -I D-I-D" I fought back pouting. "Hahaah, okay, okay you did, stop hahah stop it" she finally surrendered.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked getting up,

"Go with me" I said

"Where to?" she asked dusting her dress

"Home" I answered hoping for her agrrement

"WHAT HOME?? YOU RUDE KID, A GIRL AND BOY IN ONE HOUSE ALONE!!!!!" she ripped my ear drum out with that loud voice of hers

"ah, I where not going to my apartment, are you crazy, we're going to my parents house" I sighed, of course now she'll be sorry for shouting,

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR LITTLE MIND????!!!!"  she continued to shout, ah this girl chencha.

"Stop screaming would you, you're the one that agreed to do WHAT EVER I WANT, ketchi(right?)" I tried to remind her,

"Well, yeah but"

"no buts you're going with me, tomorrow"

"TOMORROW??! WHY SO SOON" again she screamed

"I swear to god if you scream again" I threatened

"Okay, okay, but are they going to like me, the guys mother is always mean, rude and rich in dramas"

"Haha, seriously, you'll find out when you meet her now let's go" I ended the conversation leading the way, yeah that's right I'M leading the way like a namcha.

 

 

Hyun joong hyung let me borrow his car, well I made him so.... Mi-cha was silent all the way, I wondered if there was anything wrong but then decided to just shake it of, she must have been nervouse, she's meeting my parents after all. "What if they don't like me??" she asked sweating," don't worry you'll be fine" I assured her. "No, no this wrong, stop the car they're going to hate me, of course they will oh god " she continued exaggerating cutely, "Mi-cha~ don't worry about it really is okay and treust me my mother isn't like the typical K-dramas mother, she is sweet just like you and I'm not saying that because she's my mother" I reasoned out. Sh seemed more relaxed I think, at least she stopped sweating and shaking.

"Mi-cha's POV"

"Sweet like you" that line kept on repeating it self in my mind. Sweet, was I really sweet? Is that why he is taking me to meet his parents because most guys wont exactly do that. "We're here" he announced. My heart was thumping so loud I was afraid he would hear it. "Lets go" he said offering his hand, HIS HAND.. Did he want me to hold it or did he want me to pass him something? He sure answered me as he took my hand in his and led the way to their front door. The security guard opened the door for us, I hadn't notice how huge his house was because of my nervousness, it was HUGE and I was going inside it, with out trespassing nor any other crime, I was invited.

"Donghae'ah~" I heard a pretty middle aged women call him, she looked nice I hoped she was. "oh, umma this is Mi-cha my..new friend" Donghae introduced me after he hugged his umma. " She is very pretty" she complemented me, "pretty indeed" a good looking guy agreed coming from behind." YAH" Donghae shouted at him ," Don't worry about him he shouts alot" the unfamiliar guy said." I'm Dong hwa nice to meet you" Dong hwa introduced smiling at me, I guess it runs in the family, you know...How  I melt 'cause of their smiles. "Umma~ tell him to be quite" Donghae whined playfully pushing his brother away.

"Donghae's POV"

This girl, that boy, ugh how could they just.. As if they've known....ah seriously Mi-cha is such a strange person

PS:hey, hope u liked it. Please vote up and comment thank you ^_^