Chapter 4

I'm Crazy For You!

“Im Yoona hurry up! What make you take so much time?”

Aishh, Kwon Yuri and her loud speaker mouth. I’m almost getting heart attack for that, I could have died today as I getting a weak heart from what happen this morning.

“Where did you go early this morning?”

“Oh. I go swimming.”

I give a short answer to Yuri. How could I tell her what happen?! I keeping it to myself only.

“Are you crazy? Swimming in the morning? Isn’t it cold?” asked Yuri with unbelievable face on. She shakes her head. If she knows what happen, she probably hysteria.

“But why you didn’t go with boss?” Out of nowhere, she asked about Seunghyun.

“Just… I just want to give Tiffany chance to flirt with boss today.”

“Do you even care about Tiffany? I don’t think you do Yoona-ya”

Just about to open my mouth suddenly my eyes caught Tiffany and Seunghyun are having breakfast together at the nearer table. Mr Sean the manager is also there. Wow, they sitting so close. Their shoulders even touched. I cannot meet Seunghyun today. I’m too embarrassed for what happen.

“Let’s go. Where we want to sit?” Yuri asked when she already filled up her plate with her choice and me? Still haven’t choose any meals.

“anywhere. You sit first.”

I still didn’t choose any foods because too busy staring at Seunghyun and Tiffany. When I’m done filling my plate, I look for Yuri. Guess what? She chooses to sit at the table next to Seunghyun! That brat!

“Didn’t you have other table to choose?” I whispered to Yuri.

“This is the only available table. Just eat your breakfast. What’s up with you? Are you fighting with boss?”

“Isyy, no. “ I denied it pretty fast. I reached the glass on the table. Relieve nervousness that suddenly appeared. Relax Yoona. No need to get flustered. It just Seunghyun. Not anybody else.

“Morning Yuri. Morning Yoona.”

“Morning.” We replied in unison. Taeyang pulled a chair in front of me. I took a deep breath. When seeing Taeyang’s smile to me, I began to feel uneasy. A mysterious smile. Evil smile to be certain.

“Yoona, if I'm not mistaken, I saw you this morning with boss at pool.”

I choked. Not only me but also Yuri. Surprised to hear Taeyang’s words.

I know it. This is disaster that awaits me. No wonder his smile was so mysterious earlier.

“You were at the pool?” I asked quietly. Fear of others eavesdropping. Taeyang grinned. He nods. Ah! This shameful thing.

“What? You and boss shower together? Only two of you?” Yuri asked quickly and turned to me. Fuh!

“It’s not like that. I fell in the pool and he helped me.” Then the incident flashback on my mind.

“Yoona…”

I flinched. Quickly I turned to Taeyang. He made a signal to me and I turned to the side. Uh, since when Seunghyun stood byeside me?

“Daydreaming in the middle of eating? I call your name a thousand times Im Yoona.”

"Why? What is so important?" asked me and looked at him. Didn’t dare to make eye contact for long. Still embarrassed.

“Hmm..Nevermind. I’ll call you later. Okay guys enjoy your breakfast.”

Then Seunghyun left us while Tiffany still tries to catch up with him.

 

I and Yuri get ready in the room. Tonight is the glorious night. Dinner! For me the night is the most boring night. No interesting moment whatsoever. Just like the nights of last year. Listen big boss speak, giving prize to the winning team and eat. Then there is the lucky draw. The same activity for every year.

"Your dress is so beautiful Yoona." Yuri praised when she see a purple maxi dress is sheathed to my body. I just smiles. I got compliments even before get into the hall. It is Seunghyun who chose the dress so it must be very beautiful since he has a very high taste.

"How much is it?"

"I do not know. I just took it and paid. I was in hurry."

"You're crazy. Luckily this dress is beautiful and matches with you." I grinned.

"Are you ready?" Yuri questioned. I nodded and reached the same colored clutch purse, then follow Yuri ‘s steps leading to the door. I bump into Seunghyun at the door.

"Hi girls. Going to the hall?" Seunghyun asked while his eyes looked at us. He's still not ready yet. Still dressed in t-shirt and shorts. He's the boss. It doesn’t matter what times he come.

"Yup boss."

"I came in half an hour. Yuri, later when my daddy got here please let me know." He then shut the door.

"You are so beautiful Yoona, no wonder the boss choose you earlier."

I laughed.

"I can see it in his eyes. He does love you."

"I’m also loves him as a friend. We're just good friends. Let’s stop this and hurry up."

 

 

 

 

 

P/S : Hi guys! Very very and very sorry for the very late update. I hope it's not too late to wish Happy New Year! Sorry for missing for years. Too many things to handled for the past 2 3 years. It's a major change in my life. I received a lot of messages and comments but only a few I could response.Thanks for the love guys, I really really appreciate it! I'm here now and will continue this story while I still can. However, the other story (Is it hard to say "I Love You" ?) will keep in hiatus for the moment. Anyway, thanks for spending your time to read this short and quick update! Until next update. Have a nice weekend! Love you guys. Lots of love <3 =)