My BFF

I'm Crazy For You!

“Are you insane?”

My eyes blink hearing a question from Seunghyun. What’s wrong? Is it my idea too weird? He is supposed to support me. He is my friend since studies. In short, he was my best friend ever! There is no secret between us as it is almost 7 years we know each other. Long time…..

“What’s wrong” I’m asking him again.

“Im Yoona. Wake up, okay. Marriage is not a playground. You want to marry just because want a kid?” His voice was so loud.

“Seunghyun! Keep your voice low.” I’m squeaking his arms.

“Sorry. I’m just shocked.” This man in front of me looking around and realize that his voice really attract some customer in the restaurant.

“Yoona-ya, are you thinking genuinely? If you really want a kid, just take foster kid. Don’t do crazy thing. Marry with anybody?” state Seunghyun while grumbled.

He starts to nag. My age is just 27 years old. Not too old. Nowadays there are many women out there aged 37 years old newlywed and still manage to get kids.

“I’m not marrying anybody! He must have the criteria that I choose.”

He is looking at me as if not trusting. I’m already thinking earnestly and make a list what I want for my future husband.

“You are crazy. You are still young; there are plenty of times for you to choose a right guy”

“Why don’t you speak to my dad? Don’t you know how he is like? Every time you see him, you can heard his nag about marriage. I don’t know why, maybe he afraid that his daughter doesn’t salable or afraid I will delayed marriage and then will not get pregnant”

“I will and tell him that you are not dishonored but too choosy”

“No, Seunghyun. I’m desperate. I don’t need love. I don’t need anyone to take care of me. I don’t believe in marriage institutions. There’s no such thing as happily ever after. That just fairytale” Sighed! I don’t want to be like my father who left by my mother when I was six. I was never feels love from a mom throughout my growth. When I was a kid I was always crying because I don’t have a mom then when I grow up, I didn’t care about it. I’m just pitied my dad.

“Fate of every person was different, Yoona. Never compare your dad’s fate with yours. Don’t you think that your kid’s fate will be same as you? Growing up without a complete family? Did you dare to get through it?”

“I know. There is no similarity between my dad and I. I can live without love. It’s so simple”

“Oh! Come on. You are too ego, don’t you know that? Selfish. Before this, you are eager to defend that of a woman was only mean for her husband. And now what? You will married but still with the concept. You are giving yourself for someone who you don’t love. I mean with some man just because of your stupid plan. That even worst.” Said him. Fierce. He looks at me for a long time. His face was so serious.

“You are my best friend forever, Seunghyun. Please, I’m not here to hearing your nags. I need your support.”

“How can I support you? You are making a crazy thing”

Yoona pouted. I’m looking to Seunghyun who sit in front of me. Furious. He was a fine looking guy, his skin was bright.

“I don’t want to speak with you” said Yoona furiously.

“Then don’t speak. I’m not going to hear you ridiculous talking after all.” His reply was simple.

“I hate you!” Yoona lean her body toward the chair. Protest signs.

“Me too”

Yoona’s eyes grow bigger hearing his words. She hugs herself. Feeling heartache as he imitating her actions. Both of them quiet.

“Let’s get into the office. It’s already late. I have to meet  daddy” Suddenly he speaks after 10 minutes of silence.

“Yes boss. Let’s go”

Yoona pull Seunghyun’s arms. Seunghyun offer the vacancy to Yoona as they were already in good terms. Although he was the boss and her best friend, she gives her ideas and energy to promote Seunghyun daddy’s company. But she can’t stand the gossip about them.

 

Yoona reads the email while tap a pen on the table. A list of team member was already given. Every year she will be on a team with Seunghyun. Then the gossip will grow wildly. I must see Miss LV aka Tiffany.

“Fany unnie! Don’t merged me and Seunghyun in one team, okay?” I call Tiffany, an accountant.

“Why not? Usually you and Mr Seunghyun in a team?” her forehead was wrinkled, curious maybe.

“It’s just….I’m always with him, I wanna get a new team.” said Yoona while smiling.

“Are you sure Yoona?” She still hesitates with my reason.

“Hundred percent sure.” Tiffany nod. I’m smiling heavenly.

“Okay then.”

“You change your group right?” Asked Yuri, my officemate a.k.a Seunghyun PA and also my friend when I’m passing her table.

“So?”

“We are just joking about you and boss. Boss will be upset when he knows you are not in a group with him.” Said Taeyang also my officemate and Yuri’s boyfriend.

“Don’t worry, I think Tiffany will put her own name replacing mine” Yoona smiled. Tiffany latent her feelings towards Seunghyun a long time ago but only Seunghyun who didn’t saw her.

“You are stay with us later right? I mean the room” Asked Yuri.

“Then? Should I stay with Seunghyun?” What a stupid question Yuri-ah.

“Ehemm”

Yuri and I speechless. Oh my god! How can I didn’t notice he standing behind me?

“Good morning boss” said Yuri while smiling. Yoona making an innocent face.

“Good morning Yuri. Yoona, enter my office now.”

Seunghyun heading towards his room. Why he calling me? It’s supposed to be Yuri. Usually Yuri will give a short brief about his schedule.

“I need your help” The first thing Seunghyun said when I entered his room.

“What?”

“Change your name back. Join my group.” Yoona laughed. That’s it? I’m just change my name about fifteen ago and he already know about it.

“That’s it? Then my answer is no. Big NO!” he making a glum face hearing my answer.

“Why? Please…I am not having a group with Tiffany.”

“Why not?”
“Come on, Yoona. Why changing?”Seunghyun asked me.

“I just want to. I’m too lazy to hear groundless gossip about us. Don’t worry okay. Just 3 days. Tiffany is a nice girl, she will take care of you” He bites his lips showing his disagreement.

“Well. Let see, Im Yoona. Who lose will……”

“Will what?”

“We wait.” He smiled playfully. Yoona swallow her saliva.

“Okay that’s it, you can go now”

“Okay boss”

“Wait, let’s have lunch together this noon” Seunghyun voiced when Yoona was about to open the door.

“No, I can’t. I have a date.”

“Date? With who?”

“Jonghyun” I said a word. He nods his head. He was so cool with no complaint. Maybe he was happy the fact that I have a date.

“Which Jonghyun?”

“Someone. I will tell you late, okay?”

“Hurm….I thought I was going to treat you lunch at…..”

“Where?” asked Yoona faster.  Opss. More interested lunch with Seunghyun that going out with Jonghyun. What an attitude, date with Jonghyun was plan a long time ago.

“Why do you need to know? Didn’t you have a date?” He replies cynically. He sounds like a jealous boyfriend. What jealous? He was teasing you Im Yoona. Please stop dreaming!

“Okay! No need to tell me, I’m not interested anymore. I’ll go first boss.”said Yoona slow while put on a relax face. 

 

 

P/S : My very first update for I'm Crazy for you, thanks for subcribing and comment. But i'm a cheater right, I should ended IIHTSILY first but here I go, say hi to new story. Sorry guys. I can't fight my excited feeling over this new story. keke . Enjoy the first chapter. Love you guys! DO subcribe and comment.