Company Vacation

I'm Crazy For You!

Finally this beautiful night gown is mine. Gorgeous. And what make it’s more gorgeous is I didn’t pay a penny for this beautiful gown. Seunghyun pay for this. Early tomorrow they will leave for Incheon. Isn’t that fun to ride a bus together with all staff? The bus was already prepared by the company.

But it’s depends on the staff itself whether they want to ride it or using their own cars. Me? Of course riding the bus. I’m poor. Doesn’t have own car. When she’s in the middle of packing her stuff suddenly her phone rings.

“Hello.” His voice is a bit hoarse. Just get up from sleeps, mr seunghyun? Or sick perhaps.

“Yes, boss. Why are you calling this late?”

“Are you sleeping?”

“Not yet. Busy packing few stuff. Why?”

“You are going with me tomorrow.” I’m shocked. Why I should go with him?

“Pardon me?”

“”You’re going with me to Incheon tomorrow. Please. I have to attend last minute meeting with a client.”

He tries to convince her with his soft voice. It’s only if he have a favor. She is the one who can’t refuse when it come to Seunghyun. There are so many things he has done to her. But if she goes with him and the staffs notice it, it will be a biggest scandal ever in the company.

“Why don’t you go alone? If you feel too tired to drive, brings you driver too. I already promised Yuri to sit with her in the bus.”

“I will invite you at your home tomorrow. Bye!”

There’s no more soft voice. He is always the type who will force others especially her to follow his order.

 

“What with the face?”

Yoona glared at him. It’s because of you! She thought he asked her to accompany him because he was driving alone but it turns out that Mr Kim (his driver) is driving today.

“Why asked me if Mr Kim was driving?”

“I’m not feeling well so I asked him to drive.” Choi Seunghyun a guy with billion trillion excuses!

She turns her head to outside, not in the mood to speak. Their journey was only half an hour but she already bored to death.

“Sorry..”

She turns, feeling weird when he suddenly apologizes.

“Sorry for being late. Sorry for not informing about Mr Kim.”

“Oh..Okay.” She nodded.

 

“Yoona…. We’re here.”

Seunghyun’s deep voice wakes her up. Emmm already arrive? Too fast. Feel sleepy and not gonna open my eyes. Its feels so comfortable sleep while hugging my favorite handbag. She tightens her hug.

“Im Yoona! Wake up”

His voice becomes so clear to her ears. Finally she opens her eyes. Her eyes blinking when she saw Seunghyun’s serious face in front of her. Suddenly he pushes her face and her hand that hug his waist. She’s shocked. What the hell I’m doing?

“Have enough beauty sleep dear Im Yoona?” His serious expression turns to naughty smile.

How come she hugs him? Sleep on his shoulder can be forgiven but sleep by hug him tightly?? Appaa… your daughter is such a mess.

“Why are you didn’t wake me up?” she asked slowly. Feels ashamed for what have happen.

“I call your name millions time but you didn’t hear me. Even in sleep you being so bold.”

Yoona open the door and walk out. Arguing with Seunghyun just like speaking with a stone.

“Mr Kim….”

She called his name whose are taking out bags from car’s boot. He smiled widely.

“Mr Kim, don’t tell anyone about what happen. Can you do that? Please. I didn’t know what I’m doing.”

“I understand Yoona-shi.”

“How come I can sleep like that? Don’t you see anything?”

“I don’t know but don’t worry. Boss is a nice person; he didn’t do anything bad when you were sleep. I can guarantee you that.” Mr Kim smile.

“Mr Kim. It’s okay. I can bring my bag.”

She stop Mr Kim from bring her bag and take the bag from him. Her walks become faster when Seunghyun open the car’s door. She walks inside the lobby and saw Yuri.

“Yah... It’s already late. Where is boss?”

“It’s all because of your boss.”

“I know. He has a meeting right?”

“I’m tired.” She sighed.

“Wait. You smelled like boss.” Yuri marked.

She startled. She pulls her jacket and smells it. Indeed! Its smell like Seunghyun’s perfume!

“No, its not.” Yoona shook her head.

“Yes, it is. I wonder what you both doing during the journey. Are you two hugging?”

Before she could respond, Mr Kim and Seunghyun appear. Yuri runs towards them to give the keys of his room. Three of them get in the elevator, the awkwardness shows up.

“Why it is only our room and boss’s room on this level?” She asked Yuri as soon as she enters their room.

“All room are fully booked, this is the only available. By the way Yoona, I feel weird.”

“About what?”

“Both of you, when I stand close to boss, I smell your perfume. Sit close to you, I smell boss’s perfume. What you guys doing?”

Yoona quickly pull off her jacket and smell her shirt.

“No, it’s not. I’ll take shower first.” She then runs to the bathroom, leaving Yuri hanging there alone.

 

Yoona feel her phone beside her pillow. She startled by the sms tone. It’s from Seunghyun.

 

Are you awake?

 

What he wants from me? Its only 7.15 am. Still early, the activity will start at 10 am.

 

No. I’m still sleeping

 

She press send button.

 

HAHAHAHA. It’s not funny okay! Wake up! Accompany me for few moments. I’ll wait outside you door. Now!

 

Arghhhhh! Choi Seunghyun! She wake up, clean her face and brush her teeth before wear the jacket.

“Where are we going?” she saw him wearing short pant and white t-shirt with a towel on his shoulder. He already waits outside her room.

“Swimming”

“Swimming?? This hour? Can’t it wait? It’s still early, why don’t you wait for a little sun to come out?”

“No. Are you still sleepy?”

“Yes!”

“Sleepy head.”

“What?”

He smirked. Suddenly she looks at him. His messy hair attracts her attention. How come he looks so cool and handsome early in the morning with a messy look? Can you imagine that? Yoona sit on the plastic beside the pool. Seunghyun hang his towel on the chair and open his shirt which attract her attention once again. He is perfect material boyfriend. Full package! Handsome, rich, six packs. Hmmmm also have a potential of being perfect husband.

“Aren’t it cold?” She asked when she saw Seunghyun having fun swimming.

“No, wanna join me?”

“No thanks.” She shook her head.

Then she hears his voice order her to bring his towel. With lazy steps, she walks to take the towel. However, don’t know what went wrong, she slips on the wet floor and fall into the pool. Maybe because of panic, she forgot how to swim. She was arising and sinks.

“Yoona, are you alright?”

Seungyun quickly swimming to her and hugs her to stay afloat. She hugs his neck and cough.

“What happen?” He worriedly asks. He then tightens the hug to make her close to him.

“The floor is wet.”

“You should watch your steps then.”

He put her to the side of the pool and sits there. He hands a towel to her.

“Your lips turn blue, is it too cold?” Suddenly Seunghyun touch her lips.

“I’m cold, I should get in the room first.” She cannot stay with him. He’s looking too tempted to be handled.  Her heart feels like could explode any moment now. She runs into the elevator as fast as she can. Seunghyun just smile looking at her clumsiness as she almost slips for a second time.

 

 

 

p/s : Sorry for making you guys wait for so long. Sorry again because it's a short update but I will make up soon. And thank you for being patient enough waiting my update. Stay tuned. Love you guys!! ^^ (Forgive me for any grammatical error)