Valued Time

I'm Crazy For You!

The first activity is futsal. I’m not really knows how to kick a ball so I’m just sitting by beach near the field as a cheergirl maybe. Now the tournament between Seunghyun’s team and my team take place.

“Steady , Taeyang. You can do it”

Yoona shout Taeyang name in-between waving at him. Taeyang waving at me the he show thump up. Seunghyun look at me with an unsatisfied face.

“Goal!!!” Seunghyun make a goal.

Yoona bites her lips. Furious. Seunghyun look toward her and show her his cynical smile. Suddenly, her phone was ringing. Jonghyun.  She runs out from the field to pick up the call.

“Hello. Yes jonghyun.”

Yoona was looking at the field when heard them clapping their hands. Which team shoots goal? Jonghyun’s call really annoyed her.

“Hi Yoona. How are you?”

“Fine Jonghyun.Where are you?” Just asking.

“Still at the office. So when we will meet again? I’m missing to hear your voice that’s why I call you” OMG too cheesy for me!

“Emmm… Can I call you back? I’m busy right now.” Cannot wait to hang up.

“okay..okay. I’m waiting for your call. Bye.”

Yoona hang up the phone. Who’s winning anyway? Yoona turn around and suddenly Seunghyun’s body blocks her view.

“Seunghyun!  Oh my.”

“Something urgent? Who’s calling?” He wipes his sweat with a small towel. His white shirt soak with sweats stick straight to his body. OMG. I’m tempted! Stop doing that Choi Seunghyun!

“Just someone. Is it already ending?”

“No. Not yet, I’m tired.”

Yoona lift her brows. He trying to trick me, he not even looks tired.

“What a pity. My team will win then. Wuhooo!” Seunghyun just smiled and shake his head. Yup I admit that I’m a little bit childish.

“ Seunghyun!! See! My team wins! YES.” He just tipped his shoulders. Then walk away to his team.

 “What a brilliant tactic Yoona-ya.” Yuri approach me and smile.

“What tactic?”

““You are deliberately left out the field, am I right? You know Boss will find you.”

“Huishhh, no!” Yoona denied. She takes a glance towards Seunghyun. Didn’t he said he was tiredearlier? Ahh, I’m too lazy to over thinking. That’s it. Suddenly she remembers about the deal they promised. Losing team will have penalty. The paper that write the penalty already given by Seunghyun to her but she cannot open it until the result was decided.

“What are you waiting? Not going home yet?” Yuri’s voice make flashback flew away. Her hands tap Yoona’s shoulder. Did I’m the only one who dreamy in this bench? She takes a glance to Seunghyun and saw him talking to Tiffany, lovey dovey couple. Maybe Seunghyun offer Tiffany to send her home or the other way. 

“Let’s go home. Who are you riding back with Yoona?” asked Taeyang who walking closer to Yoona and Yuri.

Yoona turn her head towards Seunghyun direction again. Oh my god! He’s gone. What a useless friend! How can he leave me here? He was the one who asked her joyfully to share a car with him. Dating with Tiffany perhaps. He should tell me at first place!

“Mind if I join both of you, Taeyang?”

“You back with me since you come with me earlier.”

Yoona turn around and saw Seunghyun.

“We should make a move, bye boss, bye Yoona.” Yuri and Taeyang pass by. Seunghyun was already brought his bag.

“I thought you’re already gone.”

“ Did you think I would leave you here? Your dad will get mad at me for leaving his beauty daughter alone.” Yoona pouted.

“I will send Tiffany first then you.”

Yoona left out a small laugh, what a smart girl are you Yoona? Tiffany and Seunghyun was a great combination, Haha!

“My house was only at this area, you should send me first.”

“No, just listen to me.”

Yoona shook her head. He always force others to follows him especially her. She takes a place on the back seat, while Tiffany takes the front seat. Giving a chance to Tiffany to grab Seunghyun’s heart. She just sits silently during the journey.

“Wanna be a big boss perhaps my dear Yoona?”

Tiffany was already gone. How can she didn’t notice that they already arrived at Tiffany apartment? Too young too dumb to realize, suddenly Bruno Mars song played around her mind. She chuckled.

“No, mister Seunghyun.” She sighed then. Then smiled brightly. She was too lazy to open the door so she was thinking to across the space between back seat and front seat then suddenly Seunghyun put his hand there, blocking her path.

“Hey! Don’t do unwise work, Yoona. Just open the door; you are already old to do this childish thing. No wonder your boyfriends never stick with you. Attitude like a 5 years old girl!”

What? 5 years old girl? Fine!

 

”Hi, what with that creepy face?”

Yoona take a look at Seungyun who roosted beside her table.

“ I want to finished my work, Seunghyun. My boss will get mad at me.”

“What work? Didn’t I already tell Yuri to send memo? All works for the project will be continued after return from Incheon.”

Yoona look into his face. He looks at her with a wonder reaction while looking at her laptop screen. Suddenly she felt her head was being push by his finger.

“ This is the consequence of not be alert with the email. So chaos!”

Seunghyun shook his head.

“My boss was so mad. If I didn’t complete my works, I’ll be dead for sure”

“I’m sorry who is your boss that was so mad?”

Yoona point her finger towards Seunghyun. He shows a serious expression.

“What do you what Seunghyun? Wanna go out lunch with me? What do you want to treat me today?”

“Pardon? Who want to treat you?”

“ I don’t care, you must treat me”

Yoona grab her handbag and wear her heels. She pulls his arm. She never heard he say no when it come to her.

“Let’s go, I will show a new restaurant today. Their menu was so special.”stated Seunghyun while smiling bright.

 

After eating, Yoona ask for him to go to Lotte Department as she has few things to buy.”

“Hi, darling.”

When Yoona was survey the items on the rack, she was greeted by Hye Yoon. She smiled sweetly to her. The one and only sister to Seunghyun. She hugs her and kisses her cheeks. Yoona didn’t even thought to bump into her here.

“Long time no see. How are you?” asked her happily.

“Fine. How about you, unnie? You seem prettier.”

Hye Yoon chuckled. She was really a pretty girl. Have interesting physical and of course appearance which Seunghyun always proud of.

“Thanks. You too. So pretty. Why don’t you join modeling?”

Yoona widen her eyes when she heard Hye Yoon’s question. This was the 6th times she ever ask her that question. Me? Modeling? Can’t even imagine that will ever happen.

“Why are laughing?” Hye Yoon asked curiously.

“ There’s not even match between me and modeling. Your brother always told me that I’m short.”

“That Seunghyun is always like that. He didn’t even agree with me involving in modeling. Too much argument. Well, did you come here with him?” Hye Yoon mysteriously smiled. Always teasing about Yoona and her brother.

“Yes.”

“Wow, I really love if…..”

“Noona..”

They both turn around towards Seunghyun who walking closer. Hye Yoon words died.

“Hi bro. Long times no see. When are you coming home? Mummy was asking you to.”

Oh Seunghyun didn’t live in with his family? Why she didn’t even know that? Didn’t they were best friend?

“Soon, when I have time. Send my regards to her. So what are you talking about?” Then Seunghyun stared at Yoona.

“Nothing specific. Just wanna offer Yoona to be a model.” Hye Yoon takes a glaced to Yoona.

“Yoona as a model? No, I forbid. She isn’t like you.” Seunghyun strictly protest.

Yoona puckered her forehead. ‘I forbid’? Did he think I was his girlfriend or even wife? What nonsense Choi Seunghyun.

“Okay, Yoona. Before he get mad, better I make a move first. Bye Yoona.” Hye Yoon laughed.

“You, Choi Seunghyun. What with I forbid statement?” Yoona fastly asked after Hye Yoon passing them.

“So, are you interested to show off your body in the stage? Wanna a whole world see you?”

He asked again. Unsatisfied face. Yoona laughed.

“Wow.  What a high expectation you have in me. A whole world wanna see me?”

Yoona laugh getting louder. Did he think I even interested in modeling? The technique of my walk was a mess. Unlike him and his sister. Walking on the street was already like modeling on the stage.

“I’m serious. Whatever. Let’s go.” He pushes her shoulder.

“Where?”

“Did you already buying a dress for dinner?” She turns her head. Asking like he wants to buy her one. There’s a chance to bully him today. Yeay!

“ Not yet. I didn’t know what to wear.”

At first she didn’t even want to attend the dinner but Yuri insisted her to.

“Then just don’t wear anything.”

Yoona punch Seunghyun’s stomach. He laughed. What a byuntae!

“Isyy, so annoyed. erted!” He chuckled.

“Let’s find your dress.”

“ I didn’t get pay yet. Let’s hold first until I get my wedge okay?”

“It’s my treat. Just don’t even dare to choose the one that shows your back, leg, , bla,bla…”

 

p/s : Hi guys! Here the second update after having too much conflict within myself hehe. Do comment and subscribe. Enjoy :D