Messages

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After having that night with Jiyoon, Gayoon cannot forget the scene that she let Hyuna’s name slip through . It is been a half month since that night. Gayoon cannot take her eyes off Hyuna whenever she sees her in the dorm. Observing how sweet, how happy she is with her girlfriend, Sohyun, Gayoon keeps staring at the couple. Hyuna’s phone rings at this moment.

 

“Hello? Yup…Oh…I thought it would be next week? Today? Um…Okay. Yea, see you there.” Hyuna grins after hanging up.

 

“Who's that?” Jihyun asks.

 

“Hara unnie, she told me that we’ll be practicing the dance 3 hours later. I need to hurry now. Unnie can I have the breakfast first?” Hyuna is rushing in and out of her room to change her clothes, grabbging her bag.

 

“Sure…” Jihyun replies with a monotone voice and places the meal on the table.

 

Gayoon remains silence but her heart is a mess right now. She wonders why Seungyeon called her, she wonders if Seungyeon wants her back. Opening her arm for her girlfriend who has just came out from her room, Hyuna gives her a big hug, placing a kiss on her forehead.

 

“Hey morning, my kid.” She giggles at her.

 

“I’m not a kid anymore…” Sohyun pouts. Sohyun never likes that Hyuna calls her a kid or treat her like one. Maybe the words that Hyuna told her hurt her way too much that she cannot handle that her girlfriend calls her immature once again. Hyuna smiles at her girl, kiss her to apologize for her love.

 

“I know…you’re my girlfriend, my beautiful, adorable and the sweetest girlfriend.”

 

“Ewww…Yah…Kim Hyuna, aren’t you late for the practice?” Jihyun puts on the wanna-vomit face. The couple giggles at her reaction.

 

“By the way, I need to practice all day long, I’m gonna miss you.” Hyuna tells the girl in her embrace.

 

“Practice? For your solo song?” Sohyun pouts.

 

“No…Remember that I told you that I need to write lyrics for Apink and gonna feature in Kara’s new song. Seungyeon unnie just called me for this. I need to hurry coz she said the company asked them to start practicing with me early.” Hyuna lets go of her grips, eating the breatfast fast.

 

“So we are not gonna meet again, just like the period when you wrote lyrics for Apink?” Sohyun said with sadness.

 

“I won’t stay at my house anymore, but I don’t think I’ll come home early. Don’t wait for me, okay?” Hyuna said with her mouthful of food. Finishing her food quickly, she kisses her girl right before rushing out of the dorm. Gayoon sees disappointment on Sohyun's face, making her smirk at herself. Her dark side is coming out again, struggling if she should do something about it.

 

"I don't feel like having breakfast today, enjoy it." Jihyun bids a goodbye to the girls then goes back to her room while texting.

 

"I don't feel like having it as well." Sohyun is about to turn around but Gayoon stops her.

 

"You know Hyuna doesn't want you to skip breakfast..." Gayoon said without looking at her, smirking at her spot. Sohyun frowns at her with confusion. "Let's have the breakfast together." Jiyoon comes out from her room while yawning.

 

"Hey...morning girls." She stretches out a bit. Gayoon frowns without the others noticing as Jiyoon ruins her plan. Once again, she is judging herself why she would have such dark idea.

 

"We're having breakfast here, wanna join us?" Gayoon fakes a smile to her love. Jiyoon places a kiss on her lips, smiling at her. Noticing sadness on Sohyuns face, Jiyoon messes with her hair.

 

"What's wrong with my maknae?" Her words make Gayoon jealous again, recalling her dark side out...

 

 

In the biggest room, Jihyun keeps texting with her boyfriend as her boy finally got time for her during their busy schedule. Her heart flutters along with the vibrations from her phone every time she receives a message from her boyfriend. She smiles whenever she reads his messages and she has butterflies in her stomach whenever she missed his messages or is waiting for them. Now, her life is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter