Getting closer

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyuna Hyuna!" Gayoon grabs her hand as the girl is about to leave the waiting room.

"What? Could you let me go to the toilet first?" Hyuna frowns at her.

"I'll go with you." Gayoon intertwines her arm with hers.

"Did you hear that? Gayoon unnie goes to the toilet with Hyuna unnie." Sohyun is shocked at the brown haired girl's words as the girl never does it.

"Yea...Lately they are getting really close, aren't they?" Jiyoon replies with confusion. Maknae nods.

Walking to the toilet, Hyuna remains silence as she just wants to go to the toilet.

"I'm having another date with Jiyoon. I told you that we are going to have a date per week." Gayoon grins at her friend but her friend wears the pokerface.

"Good then. We'll talk later." She almost rushes to the toilet. Gayoon waits outside. They are walking back to the waiting room.

"It would be great if you could help..."

"Nope." Hyuna cuts off her words.

"Why?" Gayoon frowns and pouts.

"I told you it's your date." Hyuna whispers loud.

"And you know it's my first time to plan for someone!" Gayoon protests.

"Gayoon ah, you need to do it on your own. I'm not the one who loves Jiyoon unnie." Hyuna explains.

"Please! Hyuna I'll treat you whatever you want."

"Then give me Seungyeon unnie." Hyuna said seriously. The older girl is shocked at her words.

"See? You can't give me what I want. So no." Hyuna enters the room. Gayoon follows her.

"That's impossible!" Gayoon whispers so that the girls would not hear their conversation.

"What's impossible?" Sohyun asks. Gayoon turns to her.

"You're impossible." She finds herself sitting next to Hyuna who is reading a magazine.

"Hyuna..." Gayoon whispers. Hyuna takes out her phone and text her what she wants to say as the room is too quiet that everyone can hear them.

"I tried hard on my own to get Seungyeon unnie. I can't believe that you're asking me for help to get your girl." She shows her the text. Sohyun signals Jiyoon to have a look at the girls who is staring at the phone.

"I know it's not right, but this time my first time...I don't wanna ruin it...I don't want to lose her again...I've lost her once and I don't want it to happen again." Gayoon texts her. Hyuna heart arches as her words remind her of the scene she looked at Gayoon in the beach, her hopeless eyes, her feeble body and her tears. Hyuna puts the phone into her pocket. Gayoon still stares at her, waiting for her answer.

"Anything wrong?" Jiyoon asks Gayoon, everybody looking at her.

Gayoon feels uneasy as she does not know how to answer. "N..Nothing." She fakes a smile. 

Hyuna slowly points at a word on the magazine. Gayoon grins brightly as she looks at the word, YES.

"There must be something between you two." Sohyun adds.

Gayoon smiles at her, shaking her head. "Nope, Hyuna just said she would buy me this piece." She points at a leather jacket on the magazine.

Hyuna glares at her. "It should be you buying me that."

"These two are shopaholics." Jiyoon teases at them.

Sohyun have doubts about the two girls' secret actions, texting each other in the room, going to the toilet together. "Gayoon unnie does not stick with someone like that except Jiyoon unnie." She thought, keeping her eyes on them.

 

Days passed by, Gayoon sticks with Hyuna almost every day, Hyuna almost becomes a part of her life that she needs to meet her every single day besides Jiyoon. The rest of the girls also notice the change between them that the two girls are getting really close.

"What makes them get so close?" Jihyun asks the members. Jiyoon shrugs her shoulders.

"Jiyoon, you're losing your girl." Jihyun teases at her, Jiyoon blushes a bit, pushing her away.

The youngest member frowns at the girls who are sitting next to each other, whispering into ears, sharing some secrets that she wants to know so badly. "What are they talking about..." Sohyun thought. She goes to Jiyoon and intertwines her arm with hers, making the older girl stiff. Sohyun rests her head on her shoulder while walking to their car.

On the way to the next place, Sohyun can see the two girls sitting behind her texting each other, the way they look at each other is obviously hiding something from the group. Sohyun finds it annoying to observe their actions. She frowns and closed her eyes.

Arriving the university th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter