A Pathetic Crush

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sorry Hyungsik, I just want to keep it until the moment I feel comfortable to say it. I want to say it as I mean it...It's not that easy for me to say it. You understand it right?" Jihyun thought while staring at the last message Hyungsik sent her. Leaving a long sign, she walked out and told Hyuna and Sohyun to get their luggage packed.

"Tomorrow we'll be leaving at 6 a.m., delay is not an option, okay? You better start now, especially you Hyuna. You know how lazy you are..."pointed at Hyuna. "Ugh...unnie, I don't feel like starting right now."Hyuna turned to Sohyun and started to shake the latter's arm. "Sohyun ah...you gotta help me with this. I'm so~ not in a mood." "Oh...I never know that people need to have a mood to pack things..."Sohyun ignored her sister and walked to the kitchen. Getting some water for herself, Sohyun continued "I'm going to start packing and you should start with me as well."

Hyuna frowned at first then grinned since she thought "I'll get all my clothes then just leave them to Sohyun! I'll be supervising Sohyun packing things. Wah...Kim Hyuna, you're such a genius!" Jihyun knew that those two would spend quite a few hours to pack. She was too sleepy to make sure those two finishing packing tonight and went straight to her bed after saying goodnight to her daughters.

 

 

"Unnie, are you kidding me? It's not packing...You are just leaving a mess to me! How come you would become supervising and I'm the one who does everything?!"Sohyun protested but none worked since she is the youngest. "Don't be mad, my sis. I just want to make sure things won't go wrong tomorrow or I'll get killed by Jihyun unnie. You don't want to see that right? Come on, have a bite" Hyuna handed Sohyun her ice cream. Sohyun obeyed. "Ugh...You know I can resist ice cream!" Three hours later, they finally finished packing. It was Sohyun finally finished packing and almost passed out. "Next time, you are so gonna pack it on your own. I never know you got a lot to pack, unnie!"

Meanwhile, Jiyoon and Gayoon entered the house. "We are home! Are you missing us?" Jiyoon shouted with delight. Then she got smacked on her arm as she shouted too loud. "Jeon Jiyoon are you insane?! It's 1:30 a.m. You want us to get warnings again?!" Gayoon whispered. "You two had fun?" asked Hyuna. Both nodded and smiled brightly.

However, Gayoon's smile froze a bit as she saw Jiyoon ran to Sohyun and caressed the latter one's face. "Aigoo, how come you look exhausted?" "I packed clothes for Hyuna unnie...She just sat there and claimed that she was the supervisor." Sohyun pouted and protested again. "Yah...Kim Hyuna, can't you do it yourself?"

Sometimes Jiyoon over-protected Sohyun and hurt Gayoon at the same time without knowing; But, there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter