Jealousy Grows Inside Of Her

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time goes by, Gayoon is falling back to Jiyoon but she somehow finds that her feelings for Jiyoon will never go back to the stage before the trip. She is convincing herself, struggling on her own. However, tonight will probably make her struggle even more as her girlfriend is going to give her a surprise---an answer.

 

"You don't have schedule at night right?" Jiyoon asks. Gayoon nods, tilting her head.

 

"Why?" "Then tonight is reserved. We're going out for dinner tonight." Gayoon looks at her, waiting for more details.

 

"What? Dinner tonight..." Jiyoon lets out laughs.

 

"Aren't you going to tell me the details?" Gayoon asks. Jiyoon smiles at her while grabbing her bag, ready to go out.

 

“Where are you going?” Gayoon asks.

 

“My studio. I wanna finish the songs today.” Jiyoon replies, walking back to her girl. She gives the girl a goodbye kiss.

 

“I’ll be back at 6.”

 

“You didn’t tell me about this. That means I have to stay here alone?” Gayoon pouts. Jiyoon caresses her face.

 

“I’ll try to finish the songs as soon as possible then back to your embrace, okay?” Jiyoon laughs. Gayoon nods unwillingly. Watching her girlfriend leaving the dorm, she is now all alone. The girl finds nothing to do but only checks on her phone. Scrolling up and down, she cannot find anything interesting. Suddenly, Jihyun rushes out from her room.

 

“Hol…I thought you went out already, unnie.” Gayoon is scared by her action. Jihyun then rushes to the door, getting her shoes on.

 

“No time for this…I’ll be very tonight.”

 

“Okay…but why are you rushing and why are you coming back home late recently?” Gayoon asks.

 

“Again…No time for this…I’ll be late if I explain that to you. Bye!” Jihyun slams the door behind her. It is unusual to see her older sister acting like this but lately the members also finds that the leader is coming home late.

 

Gayoon frowns at the question of why her leader is acting weird lately. Shrugging at the unknow answer, she keeps on playing with her phone, trying games even she does not want to play them. “It’s boring.” Then she clicks into the app Twitter which Jiyoon installs and registers a new account for her. Being an idiot of gadgets, Gayoon has no idea how it works.

 

She simply clicks things randomly and finds photos of her members, Sohyun and Hyuna. The date of 2 Aug 2013 is written on the photo. It is a photo of the girls hugging together, posing in front of a big HS logo.

 

“Where is it…It doesn’t look like our practice room.” She scrolls down a bit to find the caption. “It’s our new home? What does she mean…” Now, the caption is captured Gayoon’s attention that she is eager to know the meaning of that. She looks at the other photos of them, getting pissed and jealous even more.

 

“So…Hyuna bought a studio for her?” She sarcastically laughs at the photo of the girls kissing. She drops her phone on the couch, heading back to her room.

 

“Stupid Hyuna.” She mumbles.

 

Back to her room, she sees the photos of her and her members on the board. She finds a picture of the group with Hyungsik in the aquarium. Everybody looked at the camera except Hyuna who is staring at the big sea turtle. Her back looks beautiful to her. Gayoon smiles at the photo but soon her smile is taken again as she remembers that the girl has a girlfriend, so does she.

 

Keep waiting for her girl, times finally pass by. She gets dressed up and waits for her girlfriend to pick her up. The door opens, Gayoon grins immediately. Standing up from the chair, walking towards the girl, she hugs the girl and gives her a sweet kiss.

 

“How was it going?” Jiyoon is satisfied with the kiss.

 

“It went well. Later, I’ll record some demos to the company. If successful, the songs will probably be used in our next album.” Gayoon’s grin goes wider as she heard the good news.

 

“Really? Our CEO approved it?” Jiyoon nods proudly.

 

“Sure…How dare he reject his daughter?” Gayoon laughs at her joke.

 

“I guess you’re ready for our dinner dat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter