07;

Wolf [discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was an early morning when our professor asked us to choose our own partner. Again, I flinched once I heard her saying that. I know that Yuri and Jessica will be partners and here I am going to be alone. I don’t really mind working alone but I know that our professor will force me to look for a partner in which I despise a lot.

“Do you have a partner already?” Yuri turned her head as she helped me look for a partner. Of course, even if Yuri and Jessica are partners, they would really help me look for a partner, because they know I’m socially awkward at times like this.

“I think Daehyun doesn’t have a partner yet, do you want me to ask him for you?” Jessica said as she pushed back her chair to call Daehyun’s attention, but to our surprise, Lu Han took Jessica’s arm and smirked, “I don’t have a partner, Seohyun, so can you be my partner?”

Everyone looked at me in surprise. It’s Lu Han who’s asking me. Every girl likes him and wanted to be his partner and then, here I am getting asked by Lu Han. I didn’t feel good when he asked me that, that smirk on his face bothers me a lot.

“Are you sure you want to be Seohyun’s partner?” Yuri’s eyebrows furrowed and walked towards Lu Han. “Be sure you’ll help her, or else!” she added.

****

We were dismissed early because of the said project, it would take us a week before we could finish it and probably, most of our classmates are going to make it tonight.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter