03;

Wolf [discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already 6 in the morning and I had to go home to fix myself. As I opened the door, My Dad was there making tea for two. He sat down as he motioned for me to sit beside him. He knows that I wasn't able to go home last night because it was already late, but I'm still curious why he woke up early just for this.

"I'm sorry that you had to wake up early. Making tea for two is my job." I smiled at him as I sipped my Dad's home-made tea. 

"Well, it's not bad to make two for the both of us, right? Anyways, how come you didn't go home early yesterday?" He asked. But I know that he knows why.

"It was already dark when I finished some errands in school, you know....... stuff." I smiled again. I really love the feeling of seeing my Dad sitting right next to me. It always makes me happy whenever he's concerned. Of course, He's always concerned about me. He would't want me to get into trouble. 

"I know that, but just be sure to go home early starting today. I don't want you to stay there. I don't want you to get into trouble." He said and stood up to get his jacket.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'll be driving you back to school. Hurry up, okay?" He said and patted me.

I hurriedly fixed myself and headed out and he drove me back to school. I went out of the car when I caught my Dad glaring at someone and it was Lu Han. He was glaring at Lu Han. 

"Dad? Is everything okay?" I asked him, still wondering why he's giving my new classmate, Lu Han, that scary glare of his.

My Dad pulled my hand gently and smiled, "Be sure not to get close to that guy. That blond hair guy." He warned me. My Dad's voice was rough. It creeps me out, but at the same time, I got curious. Am I missing something or what? I thought.

Just yesterday, Lu Han was acting weirdly. His friend, Sehun, said that he missed me. Who is Lu Han? Who is he, really?

"But why Dad? He's my new classmate and basically, his seat is just a chair-away from me." I told him.

"I'm just warning you, Joohyun. I've seen him before and You don't want to know who he really is." 

****

"Was that your Dad?" I was surprised. Last time I checked, he was standing a bit f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter