04;

Wolf [discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wasn’t wrong. Shape shifters are real. He, the guy named Sehun, a human being just turned into an animal and transformed back to being human. Still eyes wide open, I stood up groggily. Sehun walked forward and took a hold of my hand, “You still need some rest and please calm down, noona.”

I pulled away from his hold. He gulped not knowing what to do. I’m scared; in fact I wanted to run. I don’t even know them and they barely act normal. The first time I’ve seen them wasn’t a good first at all.

“W-who are you? What are you?” I asked. My voice was trembling. I can still remember the day when Lu Han glared at me on his first day in school. I also remember the day when he pinned me against the wall. How am I supposed to calm down when I know that I’m surrounded with these two unusual beings.

“I told you to be careful!” Lu Han said as he smacked Sehun’s chest.

“I’m sorry, hyung. I didn’t know that she will wake up in an instant. And Seohyun-noona? Is it okay if I call you noona?” Sehun explained to Lu Han as he averted his gaze to me. I don’t know what the problem is, but it’s as if he didn’t mind that I’ve seen something unnatural. He, then, scratched his nape and shyly smiled at me.

I sighed and stared at them again, I still don’t know what to do. I asked them a question but they didn’t even bother answering. “I want to know who are you and what are you, Sehun, or is that even your real name?”

They exchanged glances a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter